Page 31 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Jesus Christ. Listening to a Streamer for their opinion and give it a certain weight doesn't mean you give up your personhood and decided to be a slave.

Likewise, totally disregarding or 100% refusal on other people's experience, despite knowing they spend more effort and time compare to you on the subject, is just as stupid as blindly following them.

So I acknowldge this whatever dude spend more time on all aspect of this game compare to me, so his opinion weight more than mine, but doesn't represent me entirely. WOW rocket science here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    The only thing that kept people motivated in legion was the allure of legendaries, take that away and i promise you that everyone who says "Legion was good" wouldn't be saying that.
    I don't think that was it. There was excellent class fantasy stuff in class halls. That motivated players to play different classes and made game a bit more fresh at max level. Then artifact weapons and their skins contributed. Legendaries might have contributed, but I think it was minor compared to class fantasy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I realized the game wasn't fun anymore shortly after Wrath hit. New raids and systems come in play, but still the same boring grind.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    I don't think that was it. There was excellent class fantasy stuff in class halls. That motivated players to play different classes and made game a bit more fresh at max level. Then artifact weapons and their skins contributed. Legendaries might have contributed, but I think it was minor compared to class fantasy.
    This more or less, but I would add the theme (bringing one of the main stories from the RTS games to conclusion, along with having plenty of relevant characters back in the game) and Tier sets. This is my subjective opinion of course, but all the people I was playing with in Legion mentioned both of these elements as factors for keep playing (and I include myself in that).

The only people who ever played WoW are shill fanboy tool virgin neckbeards. If you ever liked WoW you are part of the problem. Be a real man and play something like Fornite that has new content added every hour and classes so balanced you could spin plates on them. Don't be a Blizzard shill neckbeard white knight defender claiming the devs aren't evil reptilian lizard people who hunt underprivileged children for sport. Get woke sheeple!

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    lol wtf is this trash
    this is how mmorpgs looked like before wow changed everything

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gobio View Post
    Jesus Christ. Listening to a Streamer for their opinion and give it a certain weight doesn't mean you give up your personhood and decided to be a slave.

Likewise, totally disregarding or 100% refusal on other people's experience, despite knowing they spend more effort and time compare to you on the subject, is just as stupid as blindly following them.

So I acknowldge this whatever dude spend more time on all aspect of this game compare to me, so his opinion weight more than mine, but doesn't represent me entirely. WOW rocket science here.
    reality is his opinion weight exponentialy less then yours because people who play 8+ hours a day make for what 0,00001% of wow population ?

so the closer you are to "Average " the bigger weight can be pinpointed to your opinion .

its statistics 101

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    get a real job.
    It's legal and he makes money, what else do you want? Does he have to be a coal miner lol or are you on the "contribution to society" team?
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    What's stage 5; completely dumping the game and jumping to stream Path of Exile?
    Maybe not completely but for his job hours. He says he likes to play wow sometimes outside streaming, so he could still have it as hobby. And he says his audience are not wow players mainly. Which is good for him if he wants to be a variety streamer. I would watch him play the sims sometimes. (not nicely derping around, more like with a savage humour.)

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Because as Blizzard themselves said, too few people experience their instanced content sufficiently enough, especially considering the amount of work that goes into making it all happen. They want more people engaged with the instanced content. They also know that most of their former customers are ten years older now and probably don't have enough time to dedicate to raiding guild.

LFR G'huun is the best portrayal of how raiding looked like back in the day for most of the guilds.
    That's all nonsense that Blizzard peddled to ease players fears over losing the soul of the game as Blizzard pivoted away from making great products for people who wanted to play games to being a brand that pushes "accessibility" as the sole mantra and driving force of everything they do, as if they embarked upon some noble crusade on the behalf of the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Legendaries and AP (while they mattered) were literally the biggest motivating factor for me. Artifact weapon skins coming close behind but everything else was far, far behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    As someone who has dropped countless shows because they no longer entertained me, I don't get it.

WoW's not bringing Asmon joy, nor is it particularly bringing him audience. It feels masochist.
    You really compare tv shows to something that he has spent thousands upon thousands or hours and years of lifetime to? Really?

I do not understand the appeal these streamers have to some of you. you want to watch some asshole play a video game that you play? instead of just playing it yourself and furthering your character, or an alt? or playing a different game? you'd rather listen to some guy fill your empty head with his opinions?

oh, that's what it is. you people need people like him to tell you how you feel about things.

i'll be over here playing wow, don't bother me...

edit: after reset ofc

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    I do not understand the appeal these streamers have to some of you. you want to watch some asshole play a video game that you play? instead of just playing it yourself and furthering your character, or an alt? or playing a different game? you'd rather listen to some guy fill your empty head with his opinions?

oh, that's what it is. you people need people like him to tell you how you feel about things.

i'll be over here playing wow, don't bother me...

edit: after reset ofc
    the appeal is that people dont have to think only can paste/copy someone elses opinion and pretend its their own .

it fits just in line with proceeding stupiditization of society done by mass media for decades now.

people dont read anymore people watch pictures

people dont use their brains people follow others like mindless sheeps

if their idol tells them to jump they jump.

thats why twitch became so popular.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Let the mom-basement caveman go play other games and then we can see if the lemmings follow.
    they wont . Preach tried it and failed . and once upon a time he was way more well known then asmongold.

people dont watch them for them - people watch them for WoW content.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    More denial. This is the same crap that happened with almost every other MMO that has since failed. Swotr "everything is fine, The red zone wont hurt the game at all, a little bit of prime time friday night maint wont matter, you are playing the game wrong, you cant PROVE people are leaving! F2P is a great idea! more players for sure!"

Wildstar "people just need to get better, the game is fine. Everything is good, it will just take time for people to adapt to the difficulty, they will enjoy it more at endgame. F2P is a great idea, more players. servers shutting down? what? WHY?"

The game is in SERIOUS trouble. Various sources are telling multiple different major youtubers and reporters the same thing; Numbers are plummeting, wow is in major trouble, Activision is about to completely take over control due to Blizzards continued poor management of the game, and its continued disappointments with other releases and announcements.

Sure, we can all sit back and say "Prove it! its just rumor! none of it is true!", but eventually you just sound like a flat earther refusing to accept the crazy 'globe theory'. Like i said, people did that with other popular mmos and games, and it didnt end well for anyone.

I have absolutely no doubt there is a group of players really enjoying BfA for various reasons. And they obviously are not WRONG for enjoying it. However the level of unrest and general disappointment with BfA is so far ahead of any other expansion, there is a certain point where people simply need to acknowledge it, even if they dont agree with it.
    ideal ? for sure not - but if wow went f2p overnight they would hit 20-30 mln active players in a month because so many of those who left would come back in flock without a doubt if they wouldnt have to pay for it.. .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    He is 100% correct.

WoD is better than BFA and i am not meming about it.
    I'm not playing BFA anymore because its a meh expansion and I dont have time to raid (and all my favourite classes are trash), but no, WoD was much much much muuuuuch worse than BFA. WoD had a good leveling experience, and maybe some dungeons were nice, but that's all.

Trumpcat: people need to move on from creating a drama about whether they enjoy a game.

Trumpcat: I recognize and share the concerns about the state of BfA, but not enough to cause me to rethink the meaning of existence.

There. Not hateful and edgy enough to get an audience though.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

BFA was rushed by mongoloids.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    He won't stop streaming wow, because otherwise he will have to leave his mothers basement and get a real job. Can't have that.
    He makes more money with his streams than a regular job would give him. It's crazy how much money he gets. He has an estimated net worth of $1.2 million.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Try warmode .
    As Alliance.
    As Horde - its like nothing is different.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nearly a week without any blue posts already. Even the devs have given up. o_O

They released those enhancement shaman changes: people were furious. Then they released "additional blizzcon questions and answers": people raged and ridiculed them.

Then silence.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Honestly, BfA has been the first expansion where i already had serious concerns during Beta, not even during WoD i had actual concerns over the overall state of the game.

For me, its mostly been class design / balance alongside the Azerite System.

- snip -

I actually enjoy some of BfA's content, i'd give it a rather average / good rating, but class design ruins that completely for me, you can't even enjoy a good racetrack if the car you're given is falling apart / not competitive to other race cars.

I can forgive Blizzard quite a few failures in BfA, but issue of Class design denies me the possibility to give BfA any sort of good reception.
    Agreed on your general statement that overall class design is terrible. It has been terrible since WoD actually. Only Tier Sets, certain (Class) Trinkets, Legiondaries and Artifacts helped to cover up these issues. Azerite is not enough to fix this. GCD change and even more pruning, especially utility, surely didn't help either.

They need to revert back to WotLK/Cata/MoP class design era. All of them had pros and cons but were overall well designed and enjoyable for both gameplay and balance.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain