Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    No it doesn't make it a system. It makes it a very small group of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Are you really saying systemic racism exists on the least racist place on the planet? You will never be able to provide an example of actual systemic racism.
    Well, please show us that it is the least racist place on Earth.

https://scholar.harvard.edu/fryer/pu...lice-use-force

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, please show us that it is the least racist place on Earth.

https://scholar.harvard.edu/fryer/pu...lice-use-force
    It's the only multi-racial country.

It's the only multi-racial country.
    Wow, you sure read that study quite quickly. I look forward to your evidence.

Deleted
    You also read it quickly considering you posted it less than a minute after I responded.

If you need evidence that the US is the only multi-racial country, you aren't worth discussing this with. The US is also the only place on the planet where a chinese man can be called American from assimilation. In my country or any other, that would never happen. Even with their children they aren't considered purely native.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    No it doesn't make it a system. It makes it a very small group of people.
    Yeah, totally normal that it just keep happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you really saying systemic racism exists on the least racist place on the planet? You will never be able to provide an example of actual systemic racism.
    Haha, holy shit, the delusion.
    Don't forget to re elect Trump.

Deleted
    Not normal. Everywhere else is worse. In the UK it's atleast a class issue but there is still wide spread racism here. I think even in the 90s black and asian men would have feces posted through their doors and experience gang violence. It's kind of reversed today but it doesn't change that it was only 30 years ago.

For the US you'd have to back to the 50s to find stuff like that being a common occurrence.

You also read it quickly considering you posted it less than a minute after I responded.

If you need evidence that the US is the only multi-racial country, you aren't worth discussing this with. The US is also the only place on the planet where a chinese man can be called American from assimilation. In my country or any other, that would never happen. Even with their children they aren't considered purely native.
    I have read that study more than a dozen times. So, you are welcome, I have plenty more when you are finished. Of course, I would like you to cite the evidence to back your claim.

- - - Updated - - -

Not normal. Everywhere else is worse. In the UK it's atleast a class issue but there is still wide spread racism here. I think even in the 90s black and asian men would have feces posted through their doors and experience gang violence. It's kind of reversed today but it doesn't change that it was only 30 years ago.

For the US you'd have to back to the 50s to find stuff like that.
    Yep, still waiting on that evidence. I ask, because quantifying racism is extremely difficult, so I would like to see which study you used.

Deleted
    You have posted like 4 times and haven't articulated your views. Why would I believe you can even read?

10+ Year Old Account

For the US you'd have to back to the 50s to find stuff like that being a common occurrence.
    lol do you even know anything about the US?

You have posted like 4 times and haven't articulated your views. Why would I believe you can even read?
    You made a claim, why can you not back it up?

Also, you can actually reply to posts... look at the adorable little button.

Deleted
    You're using the excuse of me needing evidence for common sense because you know the mainstream narrative is globalist.

- - - Updated - - -

Prove i'm wrong. Don't ask me to prove i'm right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Of course you can. Look at sentencing duration, look at the impetus for the war on drugs, public financing for private/religious schooling, and the meteoric rise of "balanced budget/welfare reform" in conservative rhetoric after desegregation.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

You're using the excuse of me needing evidence for common sense because you know the mainstream narrative is globalist.
    You made the claim, and you refuse to back it up. If it's simply a matter of "common sense" then there should be plenty of documentation on the matter.

You asked about systemic racism, and I provided a single study... and I have many, many more. Where's your evidence?

Deleted
    I've looked at all those things. Differences of offending is something you probably ignore.

I've looked at all those things. Differences of offending is something you probably ignore.
    Try me, where's your evidence?

Deleted
    Say exactly what I'm wrong about and why. Stop asking for evidence like a retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Of course you can. Look at sentencing duration, look at the impetus for the war on drugs, public financing for private/religious schooling, and the meteoric rise of "balanced budget/welfare reform" in conservative rhetoric after desegregation.
    I mean, this guy thinks the US is the least racist place on earth(Even with Trump), doubt he is worth the time for anything but mocking.

Say exactly what I'm wrong about and why. Stop asking for evidence like a retard.
    You made the claim, the burden of evidence is on you to back up that claim. That's how it works.

What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

Deleted
    Even with Trump? The guy that set the records for most blacks and latinos employed in history of the US?

- - - Updated - - -

Which claim.