Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    You like ESO because it's new to you.
    Go talk to a few seasoned ESO players and ask them how they feel about the game after playing for years.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.co...ral-discussion
    Yes I am aware the end game is bad. But the quest content is quite amazing. As you said I'm "new" thus the game is quite amazing for me right now. Not really a point to make to me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    You just made a big post about asking people not to resub. Why do you feel the need to try convince people not to do something that you dont like.
    Probably just to clarify what is actually in 8.1 right away for the ill informed. I would suspect many a naive player isn't fully aware that KT/Zandalari aren't going to be in right away; and a good number of people might also simply go "oh a new big patch, I bet every shitty thing that made me quit is fixed now!". Never underestimate how silly some people can be, ESPECIALLY those that trigger-finger unsub at the first sign of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Some people really hate Blizzard.
    Blizzard delivered the worst iteration of the game directly after WoD and are not even seriously trying to fix it. Of course people are pissed when they feel ignored. And from all we got from 8.1 the complains clearly are ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    With that logic forums should not exist...

You addicts simply just want an echo chamber and don't want to hear comments that contradict your views. Absolutely disgusting.
    Unfortunately almost all of social media is oriented this way right now. Echo chambers, no room for discussion. It's a sad end to democratic debate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Complete bullshit.
    Yeah, if you're an LFR "raider" then sure, time gated for a month.
    Normal and Heroic are open week 1 and Mythic is open on the second week.

In before people flame me because "LFR RAIDERS ARE RAIDERS TOO!!1"
    ...this is why you should read patch notes.

When 8.1 drops the raid will not be open. You will need to wait 4 weeks time after 8.1 comes out. You most likely need to progress the war campaign leading to the raid. Thus time gated.

With that logic forums should not exist...

The defense force is insane. You addicts simply jsut want an echo chamber and don't want to hear comments that contradict your views. Absolutely disgusting.
    We got 5 sides here:
    1. the ones who doesn't like it and can't see anything apart from the game and that.
    2. the ones who just don't like it and act more mature, unsub and continue with their life
    3. the ones who just go with the flow and don't care about anything
    4. the ones who are aware and admit the mistakes and the bad side but still enjoy the game
    5. The blind people who sees everything blizz is doing is perfect

You are between 1 and 2.

...this is why you should read patch notes.

When 8.1 drops the raid will not be open.
    This is why YOU need to read patch notes, because raids are always on X.1.5 (X.2.5, X.3.5 etc).

It's like saying that 8.3.5 raid is time gated for a year because it's not being released on 8.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Probably just to clarify what is actually in 8.1 right away for the ill informed. I would suspect many a naive player isn't fully aware that KT/Zandalari aren't going to be in right away; and a good number of people might also simply go "oh a new big patch, I bet every shitty thing that made me quit is fixed now!". Never underestimate how silly some people can be, ESPECIALLY those that trigger-finger unsub at the first sign of trouble.
    Do you think naive player ever unsubbed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I think in the same sense, you should follow your own rulings and don't dictate upon others what they can and cannot say. Its a free forum as long as forum rules are kept and there is no rule saying "You can't say bad about wow". WoW was great then came this expansion.

I have voted my support to blizzard by paying them 6 months for something I do not intend to play often if at all currently. That doesn't mean I don't have a right to tell them their current game literally sucks balls and they should really start getting their shit together before losing even more players to their incompetence.
    I won't waste your time arguing with these people. They simply only want an echo chamber where "everything is okay and fine". They don't want to hear people are not happy with the expansion.

Actually can't believe the same team that brought us Legion also bring us this steaming pile of turd. I even played through WoD and BfA is the one that made me cancel my sub.

Only rational explanation is that Ion got replaced with an alien after Legion development and the aliens goal is to conquer mankind by making us die of boredom.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    This is why YOU need to read patch notes, because raids are always on X.1.5 (X.2.5, X.3.5 etc).

It's like saying that 8.3.5 raid is time gated for a year because it's not being released on 8.0.0
    Your post is borderline mental...The raid is 8.1 content. What are you doing?

Your post is borderline mental...The raid is 8.1 content. What are you doing?
    Did you even read what I just wrote? Raids are never on zero patches, it's always on .5 and it's a 8.1.5 content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    We got 5 sides here:
    1. the ones who doesn't like it and can't see anything apart from the game and that.
    2. the ones who just don't like it and act more mature, unsub and continue with their life
    3. the ones who just go with the flow and don't care about anything
    4. the ones who are aware and admit the mistakes and the bad side but still enjoy the game
    5. The blind people who sees everything blizz is doing is perfect

You are between 1 and 2.
    I love World of Warcraft. Been playing for 14 years. It's a game I really enjoy. I really want the game to be great and a fan. Is this wrong? I am pretty sure it is okay to be a disappointed fan thatw ants to play again but can't bring himself to.

Did you even read what I just wrote? Raids are never on zero patches, it's always on .5 and it's a 8.1.5 content.
    actually... the first raid will come out in 8.1 (around mid january) and crucible in 8.1.5 :S

But I agree with you, it can't be considered gated content since in legion no raid came out with the patch, some guilds are still advancing in Uldir and to release a raid mid december it's meh, better when we all have our lives starting to go as usual, 15th january seems perfect for me

I feel 8.1 is already 3-4 weeks late, and to have to wait another 3-4 weeks for the raid/m+/further character progression is a bummer.

I normally don't mind patches dropping with delayed raid openings, but in this case it will be a long month.

That is like trying to catch little mistake from people's post. But after your correction, that makes the patch even worse and there wouldn't even be raids at start LOL

Deleted
    the Raid comes out 8.1. 8.1.5 is most likely coming much later...and with another raid.

Wow, the white knights are out in force.

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Wow, the white knights are out in force.
    How dare people to enjoy the game I don't like, right?

7+ Year Old Account
    If you're a casual player and are just interested in some outdoor stuff I'd suggest holding it until 8.2. which is when it seems we'll be getting something new on a larger scale.

But on a side note, if you're not a raider, I'm not really sure what is it that you're doing in this game anyway. If I wasn't raiding I would be unsubbed since early Cata.
    Burn it. BURN IT!