Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    "I hate everything in the game right now, but if I can do it as a Zandalari troll then it's all fine".
    Hahahahah spot on!

This comment wins the thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Ahah!

If pointing out the content that's getting released in the patch is discouraging others from playing it then I guess you just proved the OP right.
    Not sure if this is a question of right or wrong, but you ain't gonna find me spending an hour on fortnite or minecraft forums writing about how I don't enjoy those games and everyone else should feel like me.

i'm doing the same as each of the last expansions. bought game, played through the 1st raid, and unsubbed until flying is in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    Posting an opinion is not "forcing" to do something...
    Posting an opinion with a thread literally saying "Don't return", sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    My sub runs out tomorrow and I haven't really logged in for about 3 weeks, don't really plan on returning for 8.1 as it's just more of the same which you either like or don't and I don't.

I struggle to fathom what people spend all their time doing in BFA that makes it so fantastic but that's just me.

God speed and enjoy 8.1, for now I'm out and agree with the OP
    Most subs do old content such as mount farming or are RP players. Most raiders are bored now also it seems and most guilds don't have thr time to do mythic level raiding. That's honestly what most subs are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    "I hate everything in the game right now, but if I can do it as a Zandalari Paladin troll then it's all fine".
    There.. I fixed it for ya..
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

As far as I agree with your points, it doesn't bring anyone anywhere

Yeah, I think everyone agrees that 8.1 won't fix anything at all, since the problems are in the core of all BfA's mechanics. I also think that most of the playerbase understand, that Warfronts are one of the worst features to ever appear in that game; even devs aren't excited about it, they just need to talk they will expand it, pretty obvious, but there is no satisfaction in their words.

Raid is a re-use of the existing maps, but still, fight with Jaina seems pretty amazing and her use of Ice Block at Bloodlust is absolutely amazing Hope, they will introduce more of A.I. to the raids/ dungeons in the future.

You know, there are many posts about the dissatisfaction of the playerbase and it became quite boring, that's why everone has to say something like: "nobody cares about your opinion" or "stop playing". For the future - try not to build the entire post on your opionis, just ask people what they think about it

And yeah, thanks for pointing out what comes with 8.1
    I agreed with everything Bellular said about the game, but it seems he had to get some message from Blizz to stop criticise them, because he reversed his opinions entirely

Thanks for the warning!

Most raiders are bored now also it seems and most guilds don't have thr time to do mythic level raiding.
    At least back your words with something instead of talking on behalf of the whole playerbase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    Hahahahah spot on!

This comment wins the thread.
    Wow so witty! Ya I forgot that levels 20 to 110 is bfa content. Really smart post!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    At least back your words with something instead of talking on behalf of the whole playerbase.
    World of logs and number of passes...

Public information anyone has access to. Method hasn't even killed Gthun more than twice on mythic. Raid participation is the lowest in years.

Deleted
    Been unsubscribed since early October, something was off with the game that I couldn't put my finger on. Everything just felt really slow and clunky. I don't know what they did but it just didn't feel right. I completed Uldir on normal and did a few heroic runs but just couldn't bring myself to continue on.

I have been following 8.1 and while there are a few good changes I still don't feel like I want to come back. It's a shame because I really do love this game but I just don't feel light it's "world of warcraft" right now.

Deleted
    Letting majority of you know what is exactly coming in 8.1.

8.1 addresses many issues with the community as terms of rewards goes but it doesn't really change too much if you dislike the content in general.

8.1 adds the following

-It adds Invasions from Legion that will be great for leveling characters but will mostly not reward anything too useful or give noteworthy rewards for geared players.

-It adds a Raid, that will be time gated for at least a month or 4 weeks time. And if most of you quit months ago you will mostly likely not be able to actually que for even a normal group due to the insane ilevel requirements. In reality you must find a guild or wait for raid finder. The new raid looks interesting but raiding was never the problem in BFA. Its the same problem WOD had. Good raiding but everything else suffered.

-It adds another Ring to Azerite armor and gives you more ways to acquire Azerite armor with a new currency system. This in "my opinion" is maybe the most lazy "fix" I have seen. Yes, you are more likely to get the trait you want but now you need to find the 2nd most powerful trait also. It honestly does absolutely nothing to fix the problem and is a "band aid" fix as many people have explained.

-Last the biggest feature is the warfront. Which I hope most of you aware knows what that means...you wait 3 weeks to do 30 minutes of content. The other 3 weeks is either daily quest or resource collection. A very poor reason to resub.

-Last it adds heritage armor. Which is nice as I bet most players have a blood elf it will be a nice bit of content for an hour of your time. However you can wait for this, it won't go away. It's a poor reason to resub.

I'm not coming back till I can play Zandalari and Kul Tirans. None of the content in BFA is interesting to me but I love the idea of leveling a new character under the revamped EXP gains from 50-90 level range. I am trying to save most of you a huge disappointment when you return and realize not much has changed. Especially on a max level character.

For the most part I am writing off the expansion as a fail like WOD on my part. If you are somehow able to enjoy the content more power to you. For everyone else thinking of returning please be advised what you are subbing back to. Have a great day and please read or watch a video of what is coming in 8.1.
    Well it has reworked Island Expeditions so maybe I will try to grind the mounts and coins after 8.1 hits. So for me, there is a reason to return (even if I have never unsubbed)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Imagine sitting down at your computer, so utterly triggered and outraged that you bother to write a massive post to encourage others to not play a game you don't enjoy. Just imagine it.

Some people have too much time or too little to do.
    Didn't you just define game reviewers? He just told us what he doesn't like about the game. Also doesn't it require a lot of time to read this forum and also play MMORPG like wow? You just got triggered of his triggering...oh internetz.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Hoochlol View Post
    He could have quite simply posted in an existing thread, either about 8.1 specifically, or in the general complaints about BFA threads, of which there are already too many. I wasn't being aggressive, correct, it was more sarcasm, which clearly doesn't carry well over text.

I never spoke "like" anything, I merely stated not to be so easily offended by things that aren't offensive, there was no mention of being "superior", just a general statement I thought could help you, if things that aren't offensive trigger you, I dread to think what would happen if something actually offensive happened, good luck on the internet, please take care.
    As I said, neither offended or triggered me, just trying to figure out why you answered like "that", I don't know you so maybe you were actually being polite in your own way, and that's ok by me.

I'm ok in the internet, so don't worry ^^

I would be lying if I said that something that actually offended me would not affect me, but I will always try to speak appealing (is that the word here? not my main language so I don't know) to the other side talking in a manner we can come to a middle ground, ofc there are times when I enter rage mode and can't stop being toxic hahahaha

Being sincere Your comment does help if that really is what you want, just wanted to tell you that there are better ways to say it, nothing more than that I guess?

I don't know if you will believe me but I liked talking with you! (i'm sure you don't feel the same )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    Well it has reworked Island Expeditions so maybe I will try to grind the mounts and coins after 8.1 hits. So for me, there is a reason to return (even if I have never unsubbed)
    It has not reworked Islands. They simply put a vendor from the coins you pick up doing islands. They have not changed any of the content in the island itself.

Okay, but will the OP promise to make another post about when "It is time to return"?

You forgot changes to island expeditions, but otherwise it seems pretty spot on.

I don't have as negative attitude to this as the OP, there's still plenty of fun things to do and I enjoy most of the content still. However, if you don't like the game at the moment, then 8.1 probably won't make much of a difference for you.

I'll return when I want to thank you very much.

It's my money to do with as I see fit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regatorn View Post
    Okay, but will the OP promise to make another post about when "It is time to return"?
    If you learn to read I actually told you when "I" am returning actually.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    What gave this away as your personal blog???
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.