View Poll Results: Who should marry Anduin?

Voters
294. This poll is closed
  • Wrathion

112 38.10%
  • Taelia

182 61.90%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    keep your gay shit out of wow please

Deleted
    I have a theory - Taelia is a daughter of Bolvar and Katrana Prestor. ;-) Everything will stay in the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Obviously Taelia. Neither Anduin nor Wrathion are gay and Wrathion is clearly being setup to be a future villain, even though he was forgotten for a few years. Fan fics should stay fan fics.

- - - Updated - - -

We don't NEED shit. What we need is good storytelling, and that does not include forcing relationships to please the SJWs.
    Hey screw you man, its not about being a Sjw, but we need representation. We are infact living people too. Are going to call game of thrones Sjw too because of the gay characters there too?

Besides, it makes for interesting story telling. «Lad, you musnt continue down this dark path! Tha Entire bloodinh of Stormwind lies without an heir!»

«Then so be it! If I could not pick out of love but politics, how would we be any better than the horde savages?»

«This is wrong...»

«Your objection has been noted, provoke me any further and ill exile the bronze beards from the alliance»
    An'u belore delen'na

15+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion, but I'm bias on this one...
    Here is something to believe in!

Then Wrathion becomes king, turns ut he is as crazy as his aunt Onyxia and hires the defias brotherhood to coup stormwind. He then orders the Stormwind navy to attack orgrimmar to which we have «Battle for Draenor» as he travels to draenor to recruit the lightbound
    An'u belore delen'na

I loved the dynamic that Anduin and Wrathion had going during MoP. A bit of a lawfull good mixed with chaotic good/chaotic neutral. I want to see that continue on.

Taelia x Anduin sounds like a boring "THE LIGHT" chant to me. So in terms of story pressing I would prefer Wrathion, giving 0 fucks about gay vs straight. I just like their dynamic a lot and I can't see anything interesting coming from Taelia x Anduin

Both are shit. Get him a real princess with lands and wealth.

That idea of Anduin x Wrathion is so fucking stupid, that it's even worse than actual Golden writing.

Quote Originally Posted by egeszsegere View Post
    keep your gay shit out of wow please
    +

Quote Originally Posted by Asfo View Post
    I have a theory - Taelia is a daughter of Bolvar and Katrana Prestor. ;-) Everything will stay in the family.
    There's speculation that she's daughter of Bolvar Fordragon and Calia Menethil.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    People hiding their homophobia behind "i-i just want good writing xD" are funny.
    homophobia

kek
    Because Anduin x Wrathion makes sense outside of the some yaoi fangirls fanfics. /s
    Last edited by Eazy; 2018-11-30 at 09:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Why would anyone hide homophobia? It should be out in the open.
    In which way "Anduin x Wrathion" is not forced out when there is no context whatsoever that they are gays, except that twisted community is making it out to be?
    Please do keep your homophobia out in the open irl and with everyone you meet. I'm sure it will work out well for you in the long run .

OT I'm all for gay or minority representation but with proper stories that lead up to it, not as a token you throw in as a random plot device while not so subtly pointing out how amazing you are for being inclusive. They pulled that crap in the new Voltron cartoons and it not only looked utterly forced but just seemed like it came out of nowhere with no bearing on character growth.

Wrathion and Anduin makes even less sense since they have never had that sort of relationship and the closest they have acted were like brothers. I honestly think people keep bringing up this "ship" just to drudge up drama and for a chance for the homophobes to cry louder. I really hope Anduin and Taelia get together so it will just make people shut up about it.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kjhidhg View Post
    At least those are anatomically of equal size LOL
    It's not like dragons are shrinking when they assume the forms of other beings. Chromie is as small as a gnome should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    What is the long run there? I am not going to get likes by gay community? That's great, actually. I wouldn't call it homophobia, rather revolt towards this forcing that we have to like gays, when I truly don't have to nor I must to.
    If you can't figure it out then I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain to you why irrationally disliking an entire community of people based off of what I already know is shoddy reasoning speaks volumes about yourself on a personal level that is going to make it hard for you in social circles, and not just gay ones.

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Taelia, cuz gays can't reproduce.
    Also, Wrathion's responsible for Legion in the 1st place and also BFA as result.
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2018-11-30 at 11:08 AM.

Gay royal marriage in a medieval fantasy setting. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse MMO-C hits me in the back of my head with a sledgehammer like this. It's the current year, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Both get cleaved by saurfang who says "Noone can stand in way of honor...and true love".

Then he and anduin kiss.
    most likely outcome

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Gay royal marriage in a medieval fantasy setting. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse MMO-C hits me in the back of my head with a sledgehammer like this. It's the current year, I guess.
    I wouldn't call it medieval fantasy, what with Gnomes, Titans etc., but it really doesn't make any sense for Anduin to marry anything not a biologically compatible female. His own feelings don't even matter here. He's a king, with a duty to see his line continued.
    That said, he isn't necessarily bound to marry a human. Warcraft genetics have shown to be... flexible.

So as far as this poll goes, i'm gonna have to go with Taelia, simply because she's the only realistic option available.

I think legitimately either could have happened if Anduin wasnt a king and wrathion wasnt responsible for WOD, which brought about legion which killed his father. Let's be honest Taelia should end up with Flynn. Hes the best character they have made this xpac.

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand the LGBTQ community is absolutely starving for representation in popular media, and I'm glad it's steadily growing, especially in some of the cartoons that are popular now. Because everyone that lives deserves to grow up with rolemodels with which they can feel like 'this character is just like me! They understand what I'm going through!"

However, the LGBTQ community must understand in turn that whenever a same-sex friendship is written, it doesn't necessarily mean they're in love.

And I don't think I need to tell gay people that trying to force it is just asking for something to rupture.
    You gotta take it slow, build it up gradually, and make sure everyone involved is on the same level. Then the story goes smoothly, and everything slides in place.

Man, is it getting hot in here or something?
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

I wouldn't mind a draenei vixen in there, but it's going to be Taelia.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

TIL its enough for a male character to literally stand next to another male character to suggest they're sexually involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    I understand the LGBTQ community is absolutely starving for representation in popular media, and I'm glad it's steadily growing, especially in some of the cartoons that are popular now. Because everyone that lives deserves to grow up with rolemodels with which they can feel like 'this character is just like me! They understand what I'm going through!"

However, the LGBTQ community must understand in turn that whenever a same-sex friendship is written, it doesn't necessarily mean they're in love.

And I don't think I need to tell gay people that trying to force it is just asking for something to rupture.
    You gotta take it slow, build it up gradually, and make sure everyone involved is on the same level. Then the story goes smoothly, and everything slides in place.

Man, is it getting hot in here or something?
    Except the LGBTQ community isn't "thirsting for representation" in WoW and certainly not between Anduin and Wrathion. A few people shouting loud about their head cannons and ships don't speak for the rest of said community. In case you haven't noticed topics like these are often started by someone who disappears and then the homophobes and bigots come in to harp about homosexuality being shoved down their throats.

There are literally hundreds of topics about people wanting absolutely idiotic relationships in WoW lore that make no sense yet I don't see all these dudes on mmo-champ lose their collective shit about that simply because those relationships are "heterosexual" in nature.