Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Dude. In most cases of the murders, the culprit has been identified, and convicted. YOU said "Putin kills his people." I asked for proof that he did. I'm even okay with you providing proof that he ordered the assassination of one single person from that list. But you can't. Which makes you a liar.
    Uhuh, do you also believe in the Easter bunny and Santa Claus? because you seem to think Russia's investigation into people who criticize Putin are real.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Right, Putin personally visited each and every critic and concocted elaborate plan to get rid of them while making it look like accident. /s
    Yes Putin totes doesn't have an entire government under him that does his bidding /s

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Uhuh, do you also believe in the Easter bunny and Santa Claus? because you seem to think Russia's investigation into people who criticize Putin are real.
    So you can't provide any proof. Great. Nice talking to you, it's always amusing to see a liar fall flat on his face. You crashed and burned so hard that even the Hindenburg is offering help.

So you can't provide any proof. Great. Nice talking to you, it's always amusing to see a liar fall flat on his face.
    It's more amusing watching a Russian troll hand wave murders for his master.

Yes Putin totes doesn't have an entire government under him that does his bidding /s
    Sure, Putin is the only one criticized in Russia and there is not a single other official or non-official figure that could possibly also arrange for assassination/intimidation, no sir!

Everything that happens in Russia is direct Putin's fault. /s

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    He's German mate, and between the two of you, he isn't the one trolling.

Not everybody who doesn't vehemently hate Russia works for Putin, in fact there's only actually two Russian posters on this entire forum who always back Russia in threads like this (and I don't think either of them are actually paid, just overly patriotic). Your problem is you see everyone who isn't anti-Russia as being pro-Russia, but neither the world nor this forum work like that. The majority of us have no allegiance and just side with truth/reason in debates.

Sure, Putin is the only one criticized in Russia and there is not a single other official or non-official figure that could possibly also arrange for assassination/intimidation, no sir!

Everything that happens in Russia is direct Putin's fault. /s
    hahahaha plausible deniability the last bastion of the corrupt and guilty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    He's German mate, and between the two of you, he isn't the one trolling.

Not everybody who doesn't vehemently hate Russia works for Putin, in fact there's only actually two Russian posters on this entire forum who always back Russia in threads like this (and I don't think either of them are actually paid, just overly patriotic). Your problem is you see everyone who isn't anti-Russia as being pro-Russia, but neither the world nor this forum work like that. The majority of us have no allegiance and just side with truth/reason in debates.
    When you say Putin doesn't jail or kill his political opponents you make it too obvious, of course he is "German".

Pinning everything on single "Evil Villain" is pinnacle of modern comic book thinking about real world.

Pinning everything on single "Evil Villain" is pinnacle of modern comic book thinking.
    Yes an authoritarian leader has no control of his government they just happen to get the idea to kill his opponents yup totally not his fault.

Keep your narrative up, mate. Whatever keeps your little world intact.

If you live in Germany per chance, I can reccomend you a couple of good therapists if you ever want someone to take a look at your delusions.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

When you say Putin doesn't jail or kill his political opponents you make it too obvious, of course he is "German".
    Would you provide a quote where I said that, please? And, yes. I am german. Laugh it up all you want, liar.

Keep your narrative up, mate. Whatever keeps your little world intact.

If you live in Germany per chance, I can reccomend you a couple of good therapists if you ever want someone to take a look at your delusions.

- - - Updated - - -

Would you provide a quote where I said that, please? And, yes. I am german. Laugh it up all you want, liar.
    I am afraid you've amused me enough little Russian troll but thanks for the laughs and your wonderful tales about Saint Putin and how his opponents unfortunate accidents.

Yes an authoritarian leader has no control of his government they just happen to get the idea to kill his opponents yup totally not his fault.
    They happen to become targets too (no "Putin's critic" writes only about Putin) and their position can be a lot more precarious then Putin's, so they are more inclined to act on their own rather then through direct order from higher up.

And authoritarian governments are well-known for internal backstabbing (we had minister jailed last year over conflict with Sechin) - which sometimes involves feeding "Putin's critics" information about their opponents that puts them in danger.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2018-11-30 at 12:39 PM.

I am afraid you've amused me enough little Russian troll but thanks for the laughs and your wonderful tales about Saint Putin and how his opponents unfortunate accidents.
    And now you run off like the scared little bitch you are. Perfect ending. Jesus, you have the emotional maturity of a 3 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Swedish vikings gave Russia its name so I guess it belong to us.
    Jamtland belongs to Norway too give it back xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

They happen to become targets too (no "Putin's critic" writes only about Putin) and their position can be a lot more precarious then Putin's, so they are more inclined to act on their own rather then through direct order from higher up.
    You know I give you credit you are the best Russian troll around here at least you give your stories some believable twist to them like them acting on their own to please Putin instead of him directing it but alas they are still fairy tales. I hope you get a raise at least some good work there.

- - - Updated - - -

And now you run off like the scared little bitch you are. Perfect ending. Jesus, you have the emotional maturity of a 3 year old.
    So you're saying I'm cute, flattery will get you nowhere

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Russia and Ukraine have equal legal authority to transit, and neither had the authority to interfere.

The entire straight is LEGALLY joint inland water of both states. As such, neither has authority over the other's warships.
    Trump has shown us that it is possible for a country to unilaterally withdraw themselves from an agreement or a treaty, as soon as they consider it to be a "bad deal".
    Granted, usually Russia respects their agreements more than the US does, but maybe in this case Putin will decide that the Azov sea agreement is a bad deal.

You know I give you credit you are the best Russian troll around here at least you give your stories some believable twist to them like them acting on their own to please Putin instead of him directing it but alas they are still fairy tales. I hope you get a raise at least some good work there.
    Clearly you like your own fairy tales about "Evil Putin behind every corner" rather then messy reality.

Clearly you like your own fairy tales about "Evil Putin behind every corner" rather then messy reality.
    Nah it's called the mob, the boss doesn't order everything but gives you the directives still makes them responsible but give them plausible deniability. It makes it rather easy when you have to throw an underling under the bus or give them "accidents".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Jamtland belongs to Norway too give it back xD
    Västerbotten and Norrbotten are Finnish so they should give them back.

PS. Finland wants parts of Finnmark, too, so start moving your fishing boats!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Nah it's called the mob, the boss doesn't order everything but gives you the directives still makes them responsible but give them plausible deniability.
    That still doesn't mean boss orders each and every hit though.

That still doesn't mean boss orders each and every hit though.
    It makes them responsible because the directive is get rid of anyone who is a problem.