[WeakAuras] Could use help with what I think is a simple weak aura.

Hey all,

I've been trying and I cannot for the life of me get a certain weak aura to to work. I want to be a useful Boomkin in Mythic+ and whenever my healer is at 30% mana innervate them, so I use it when it's helpful. Problem is, I'm not often staring at their mana bar, so I've been trying to get a weak aura to do it.

What I want:
    1. Icon that displays whenever my Mythic+ Healer is at 30% Mana
    2. It has a glowing border on display
    3. It makes some sort of sound when it displays.
    4. Says "OOM" in the bottom center of the icon
    5. It won't display if innervate is on c/d
    6. It won't require me to change "party2", "party3", etc every time I enter a dungeon, or mouseover someone, or make them my focus

The best I've managed to do:
    All of the above, except number 6. Currently I have to change it every time I enter an instance. I even tried setting my frames up to ALWAYS have it be Tank > Heals > DPS > DPS > DPS, but it doesn't matter, the healer is still shuffled if I queue for a mythic+.

This is the one I'm currently using

Code:
    !vwvFVjVnq8pntAttTnVraM2MeLcBi1gy1PB)X6mysCcwnyZJTtPT)bF23DoHc0x2ZZeOeh7Z3l)U7(DuFAkLiOj(HXEr9OedLeCUV35buYAkjh)dcy5pzdMPeslLmCus6OBB2ZFSsAjIx40Ka4gpnTOWWT0KZ8o3ZZlikYpYloOdL8C7jJ7671nOdyR4ErD631JwCweCotMTsPFJfYuQQC1wjzRydNEjSrTXQwNcg(Un5mlNsQ3)wxrjRS2nMF6Il2YkvNluxuP2UMjzx0hIWmLe1Gvlkl5AdeujUqVDdCzETMzfGCeFqHg(CZgEMOqKnVwkS4T3O2Y12NbNjXRrKd7ahNZxwxuKIFr(9rxpB8DxdgW9PXYS1a2wl5pYXyKvBvnQyVYBpygQXwLZ1zWEoBGs4KKSHbgmKsKS1CmoGTahTQAsE7x4vzlnk9YBu5ohZuV0PDc4EINOK5dhqsNtshCB6HdNP5UdjZgDn43NyCsO3P7mxbFXSk4OF(xCgvEes(js(RFqyT8TH1XqYP(qhVpoTyHFjbVjzIcQ5RzcPqw6apyJsUKRfzKvQTtLni6NMooPAOvQHTfK7wmtRk1CJz3IVNGG)p8P4OMZQCIKa5lkzIeCHhBQzBIL2toKFRypJH7PolX4EFlNL)8)7u8P1GhSzsqF)443L((pSmI1ewMv8ipT5cohi5mFp8ehNWijBzfph9Qh48ndW8L9wemXSTHxv8U(8kLUPJe)h4Eg6EgHpThOcWE)J0Fo3aXKgHtq1Lqd)Wd6AC3((bbEXrEr(XrXrDbUMo9oO)X9675hecIaKrDc87GNhEWMUGP1vVCAA60Badkmy(zcsNaCM9643jOLEePchxXkbeE6DPxpjzeWiXfLRawVOoEHX(rXaJhW9fgHSEXTwyiCpOmDTRcBsczYvWfRuS89LXgKFDzZASE110GGkkW66kRW13JOufZyE3UU7F0MnTAUIgO7IPH8cSMPH1TDt2JcjkzSw8YUf)rnlhaA2UfPOFjGrdp6vVEWx(YdH)veWWkTCTKv9Na7k22K0VvjFy8HPQgIYzIN4vhnnHsgKH9D7wCddk(2kYTROjX9WbkHDd7f5fgcqEHgkGHgEWJW01Et9vlK08sq5nM2nu4GLFBYBFn3O8sh()kK0oWl61e4x1QqQ73ET48Y27bMclPErPwdZtWjUgRi7HNVApZZEBsjF3MwkQ9BTVha(gZe)oqYW17wiacjqP7w83ZWC8)0a0U0B1MvnivZO2Xi(1adKH3oAuIZaWbt3G2UDucaqfIYM1cju6zCiblBVmiPI26MEQMBu1sxBzZcGRdkjkyz87hKNdYFpb3Fgl7H79cMNGDU8FCGuSMvzUp5S0vWPWadVWZvLLTAzE2kgqzcvixjyvQYgpryB8PcyPz1(cDaLpqbS0595ItIMMeQleqZ6q5JdIgIsPsYpmayEl7jhvNb1dov5Bx6x9XVn5DrYJqMkkalDO)7

I was starting to think it wasn't possible to find a healer without designating via focus, or party1/2/3/4/5, etc. However, the guy in this post managed to do it for a mana bar weak aura. I don't know enough about custom triggers to take bits of that to make it work in mine, but hopefully someone can help.

**Edit - Apparently I can't post a link, because I haven't posted enough, but maybe i can share it via pm if someone needs it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hey there ! i got it all working for you ( im 99% sure ) so it searches your current party find the role of healer and monitors the mana, ive also added the new fancy custom options. so you can go in there tweak the slider from 1-100 and it will change the % at which is will show

https://pastebin.com/vYPCYt3c

edit: updated the pastebin, was still checking on every frame not on event, left over from debugging, new link is more efficient.
    Last edited by shain1234; 2018-12-03 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shain1234 View Post
    hey there ! i got it all working for you ( im 99% sure ) so it searches your current party find the role of healer and monitors the mana, ive also added the new fancy custom options. so you can go in there tweak the slider from 1-100 and it will change the % at which is will show

edit: updated the pastebin, was still checking on every frame not on event, left over from debugging, new link is more efficient.
    Wow, thank you, I'll give it a shot

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I think I've run into a bit of an issue. If I have a druid healer and they shapeshift at any point, it thinks they need mana, is it possible to add an exception so it doesn't do that?

It also apparently likes to act odd sometimes. I have a screenshot, but can't share it, because I have too few posts. However, in the screenshot the healer has about 80% mana, I have the weak aura set to notify me at 30%, but it wouldn't leave my screen at all.

So, I'm having that odd issue and the fact that if I get a druid healer it goes bonkers if they go into catform/bearform.

Sorry to keep spamming the thread. I've found that when my issue above happens, if I open up the weak aura and just change the percentage to 40, then back to 30 it works properly. I still have the druid issue, but hopefully that can help you figure out the issue.

I tried my hand at fixing the druid problem. I'm not sure it'll work perfectly, but you can give it a try. What I changed is I added a check that the healer's power type is mana. The exact change was to trigger 1 and the added text is bolded below.

Code:
        if aura_env.mana <= aura_env.config["manalimit"] and UnitPowerType(aura_env.healer) == "MANA" then
            return true
        else
            return false
        end
    edit: my concern is that druids still have mana in forms, but I think UnitPowerType() will return the visible bar, i.e. not-mana in feral form; this will also turn off the OOM icon even if they are low on mana out of form
    Last edited by Tysheth; 2018-12-15 at 01:15 AM.