Thread: #ThotAudit

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    If the tables were turned and these were Trump supporters being audited, or which ever thing is cool to hate on for the fools on this forum, there wouldn't be any negative vitriol going on in here.
    Are the reasons petty, sure... Is the result fair, absolutely.

How do they know it's only men reporting them, or incels?

there is a monetary reward for reporting people who are not paying their taxes.
    Should be interesting to anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incels are being petty fuckwads and people abuse PayPal's payment systems to avoid declaring taxable earnings by classifying payments as personal gifts (and thus, being under $10,000, not subject to taxes)? Wow, that's really interezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by nyeh View Post
    Well I mean be honest.

If you are selling your body, would you think the government has any say in collecting taxes on those earnings? I sure as hell wouldn't. So it's not hard to put 2 and 2 together.

The guy in the first video points out a woman on patreon with 700 patrons. I think he said she generates a quarter of a million dollars minimum on a yearly basis which is not a negligible amount of money.

I'd hope somebody making that much money with a career choice like this would be smart enough to pay their taxes but if the IRS fucked Wesley Snipes' day up they are not going to hesitate to take action towards an e-girl that is generating a sum that significant.
    This isnt for some grand "you gotta pay your taxes", this is simply trying to make someone's life worse based on assumptions. You might as well support reporting conservatives to their bosses for being nazis, because, as you said , it isn't hard to put 2 and 2 together for *insert vague reasoning here to justify it*.

The people reporting these women only want to make their lives harder based on nothing but "fuck em so why not report them". While some are going to get caught, the ends do not justify the means. Just because the "fuck those women over there" ideology gets some tax evaders caught doesn't mean it is justified to report people for "fuck those women over there".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Basically. I am also willing to bet a huge amount of them are right-wing anti-tax anti-government people in the first place, which makes this all the more ironic.

I am still highly amused though.
    I would be interested to see the correlation between "tax is theft" and "these whores should pay their taxes" people.

One can only hope that while tax evaders get a hit, the reporter trolls are also fined through the roof for any false reports they make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

This dude needs a damn life.

All I see here is a whinny emo brat who has a channel pissed that these girls are making BIG BANK off of doing the same thing he is, Streaming video and getting paid for it. He is just pissed that he is not getting as much in return as they are.

And is this was REALLY about any streamer not paying taxes for their revenue he would be discussing that the are potentially both MALE and FEMALE streamers doing this,

This is just a whiny lil emoboy crying that there are people out there making more money than he is. If he cared so much about tax evasion, there are plenty of actors(tresses) guilty of this. CEOs guilty of this PLENTY of other types guilty of this. Prolly pissed that he tried to take with these thots and they shot him down.........

I would give more credibility to him if he was not so biased against the thots. I can betcha there are plenty of make streamers doing the exact same thing. I do not condone any streamer not paying taxes on their income from their supporters, but this just screams If I gotta do it then so do you

There sure are a lot of desperate incels who want to get pissed at hot chicks.

Bunch of losers harassing women in the sex industry, take a thousand.

It's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    How do they know it's only men reporting them, or incels?
    The hashtag #ThotAudit, which appears to have been started by a Facebook user calling themselves “David Wu”, began to trend on Sunday after being promoted by controversial pick-up artist and “legal rape” advocate Daryush ‘Roosh’ Valizadeh.

Jared Holt from the website Right Wing Watch tweeted that while the hashtag started as a joke, “of course the incels and angry young men of the world are picking it up for their own devices”.
    https://www.news.com.au/technology/o...d1dc23c80af4db

It's a mystery wrapped in an enigma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    So these women broke the law and are getting audited... I'm not sure what is newsworthy about that?
    Can someone explain this to the old timer? Or are we supposed to be 'offended' about who supposedly reported them to the IRS?
    from what i could gather, at least in the US, there's people online who are basically self employed, their primary source of income is through paypal/patreon donations etc, all for simply taking pics/vids of themseleves either naked, or partially naked in various poses/outfits and selling these to mostly men of a certain demographic, as a result of most of these women being ignorant of the fact that any income is taxable, they have neglected to pay said taxes on these earnings and as a result they are being 'reported' by people for tax fraud/evasion, so in their ignorance they are lashing out name calling people who would report them for this infraction of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    What i find interesting is the people who portray these women as victims, as if they're not responisble for making sure that they have their taxes in order, they're adults lets treat them as such
    What I find interesting is all you people who automatically assume they aren't paying their taxes simply because they are working online as cam-girls or whatever.

Please, enlighten us to what proof you or anyone has that they don't pay taxes. If you can't, then I say we start reporting people like you who just assume they don't pay taxes, because apparently then, by your logic, I just need to state that you don't for that to be enough proof, right?

The fact is, all these idiots doing this are reporting these girls for a variety of reasons that have NOTHING to do with evading taxes. You know how I know? Because, quite simply, there is zero proof they are. In one article I happened to read about this, one of the girls literally posted her taxes returns showing she paid them and these asshats still tried reporting her. So, please, let's not start with "but dey isn't reporting they hoe income!" bullshit and call it what it is, a bunch of sexless rejects who are sad that girls won't talk to them and have a chip on their shoulder as a result.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    There sure are a lot of desperate incels who want to get pissed on by hot chicks.
    ftfy

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thagrynor View Post
    What I find interesting is all you people who automatically assume they aren't paying their taxes simply because they are working online as cam-girls or whatever.

Please, enlighten us to what proof you or anyone has that they don't pay taxes. If you can't, then I say we start reporting people like you who just assume they don't pay taxes, because apparently then, by your logic, I just need to state that you don't for that to be enough proof, right?

The fact is, all these idiots doing this are reporting these girls for a variety of reasons that have NOTHING to do with evading taxes. You know how I know? Because, quite simply, there is zero proof they are. In one article I happened to read about this, one of the girls literally posted her taxes returns showing she paid them and these asshats still tried reporting her. So, please, let's not start with "but dey isn't reporting they hoe income!" bullshit and call it what it is, a bunch of sexless rejects who are sad that girls won't talk to them and have a chip on their shoulder as a result.
    i'll answer you with a very broad and general stereotype, which in no way represents all, but it exists for a reason:

the types of people in this line of 'work' are usually those with poor education, and as a result see it as an easy way of making money (because it is if you fit the criteria), as such they are ignorant of the responsibilities involved regarding self employment (which is basically the issue here), and as such some morons have decided it was a good idea to report them for tax evasion/fraud to the government, and in response these women lash out by essentially name calling against those doing the reporting (usually to get at the individual and not a legitimate report for the intended purpose).

Thots earn income selling service to losers. Losers report Thots for cheating the IRS and earn income from it.

The circle of life is complete, I see no problems here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind people getting reported for tax evasion, but as said above the reasoning behind this is pretty clearly "report pretty chicks to the IRS because I can't get laid" not some noble goal of funding the State.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Bunch of losers harassing women in the sex industry, take a thousand.

It's pathetic.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/o...d1dc23c80af4db

It's a mystery wrapped in an enigma.
    Started as a joke even. :>

Found this part a bit funny.
    She suggested payments through services like PayPal were considered a “donation” and the IRS “can’t do anything”.

Hope they make it legal soon so they get the rights and protection the rest of us have like earning a pension.

Every time we have tried to tighten the laws surrounding prostitution in Norway the reports show their lives are getting worse, mainly concerning violence and getting robed.

lol would have been smarter to just go stand at the side of a road , at least it's not under the eyes of everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    We got people on this very forum (who are lucky I'm awful with names) that blame anything on incels or MGTOW. I have no idea why IRL twitch camwhores are as popular as they are. Teens and kids? I dunno. Paying for noodz is dumb anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey a 10% bounty on uncollected taxes sounds good too me
    is that 10% taxed?

Why are we assuming it's a bunch of virgins and not

say

their competition?

Today I learned that sex work industry stopped being a grey area with higher than usual rates of people failing to pay their taxes. Especially in things like premium social media accounts that send subscribers pictures/videos and get payed though pay pal or even bitcoin, which allows people (people paid that way in general, not just sex workers) to claim gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Mmmmmmmmm

This is why it's so amusing to me.

The only thing arguably worse than incels are white knights.
    Aren't they like two sides of the same coin though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I haven't seen any evidence of incels turning these women in. For all we know, they could be doing it to each other in a way of messing with the competition.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Started as a joke even. :>

Found this part a bit funny.

Hope they make it legal soon so they get the rights and protection the rest of us have like earning a pension.

Every time we have tried to tighten the laws surrounding prostitution in Norway the reports show their lives are getting worse, mainly concerning violence and getting robed.
    Except it's not a pension or "donation"....

Even drug dealers and the Mob fear the IRS, sex workers can get in line.
    Last edited by Hilhen7; 2018-12-04 at 02:41 PM.