Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    PETA kills more animals than any ten trophy hunters combined. I do the exact opposite of whatever they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Now all we need is for them to advocate that animals be able to choose their own gender identities and we’ll be at a new level of ‘progression’.
    This got me looking. Didn't find that, but found other stupid things. Feminists cant buy dogs because it fuels sexual exploitation of dogs in puppy mills. They have a guide for animal rights. You would think the organization bent on spreading that info as far and wide as possible would be tossing it out right? Nope. Charging for it. They want you to know how to treat animals right, but only if you pay.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

The first thing to spring to my mind when I saw this was that if PETA is likening these sayings to racism and such then wouldn't the massive number of animals that they euthanize be able to be likened to genocide?

10+ Year Old Account
    How much soy is PETA ingesting nowadays?

Every time I see a PETA article, I'm in the mood for a burger.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pity's it not legal to force-feed foie gras and such to PETA members. There must be some way to cure those nutters, surely?
    Still not tired of winning.

the only good thing about PETA is its ability to bring everyone from all walks of life together to hate on them.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard Sanctum View Post
    Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/05/e...ntl/index.html

I got a chuckle actually

I am all for taking flowers by the thorns I am sure they'll hurt a lot less than a bulls horns :P

I personally make up words all the time, but I found this pretty comical. On a fun scale I can probably come up with many alternatives just for fun lol
    Those idiots are beyond insane at this point. PETA just continues to be an ongoing embarrassment for the human race. I can't believe people still send them money.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Those idiots are beyond insane at this point. PETA just continues to be an ongoing embarrassment for the human race. I can't believe people still send them money.
    PR campaigns, domestic terrorism and animal euthanasia aren't cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I'm convinced PETA is a troll organization.
    PETA, Flat Earth Society, Birds arent Real.com, Bottomless Oceanists, Alex Jones, QAnon ... There are so many Trolls.

One might think there are no real Humans left... we are a society of trolls. or maybe TROLLS ARE LIZARD PEOPLE... DUN DUN DUN!
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    Isn't "take the flower by the thorns" anti-plant?
    They claim plants don't have feelings so it's ok. Only some animals have feelings. Lobster Crab feelings of even pain are still being debated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    PETA, Flat Earth Society, Birds arent Real.com, Bottomless Oceanists, Alex Jones, QAnon ... There are so many Trolls.

One might think there are no real Humans left... we are a society of trolls. or maybe TROLLS ARE LIZARD PEOPLE... DUN DUN DUN!
    You forgot BLM.

PETA was the original PC liberal

FEED TWO BIRDS with ONE SCONE!? AHAHAHAHA
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    You forgot BLM.
    See I have a Theory... Color theory says Green + Red equals Brown... and blood is red. So a person without blood... Is GREEN... AND ALIENS ARE GREEN.

Black people are really from space. These are just facts man. just facts
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Havent seen so many people agreeing since Diablo:immortal
    Nice for a change :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    I think you mean you feel like a dish out of butter
    What about a dish being out of butter has to do with a person being in unfamiliar and uncomfortable situations/setting?

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    See I have a Theory... Color theory says Green + Red equals Brown... and blood is red. So a person without blood... Is GREEN... AND ALIENS ARE GREEN.

Black people are really from space. These are just facts man. just facts
    Definitely just like Michael Brown had his hands up and said don't shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    PETA was the original PC liberal
    this post brought to you from universe Z-234, where PETA is somehow not hated by everyone.

The only thing ever accomplished by PETA was convincing a bunch of attractive celebrity women to take their clothes off for our enjoyment under the guise of moral rectitude, and I've even grown out of finding that particularly interesting, so yeah, they can pretty much get fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Definitely just like Michael Brown had his hands up and said don't shoot.
    You know there is a theory that the government implants chips in some peoples shoulders. You should get that checked out.