Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    France is no different than the US when it comes to wealth. Macron will have to extract a lot more from the wealthy and significantly reduce the burden on the middle and lower classes before his ratings start to climb. Otherwise he's toast. We'll see if he has the balls.

Hail the Savior of the West and how much his people look up to Him.

In a less jesting way though, I like that they are now being smeared as "Anti-Enviromentalists", even though that was simply what broke the camel's back. Whatever works to get people on your side, man!

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Apocalypse? You are sleeping and brainwashed. Read some actual literature that has not conflict of interest in its financing (although as we have come to understand with the Monsanto glyphosate fiasco, even that could just mean that “independent” scientists are paid off).

Also, it is very very difficult to separate politics from science nowadays. Science on-demand is dictating people, but it has nothing to do with reality. Global warming is a hoax and this stupid narrative only serves as a gatekeeper so the “1%” will not get new members too fast. Eugenics, depopulation and “being worthy” have been fixations so prevalent among the elite since forever. And you are being programmed by movies like Avengers (Endgame sequel coming next year), X-Men (Dark Phoenix coming in 2019, which is a synonym for Antichrist, the Beast), Avatar (sequels coming in 2020, which also have the phoenix as its (placeholder?) logo), etc. Also the series American Horror Story is ingenious, because they can just throw their sickest fantasies in your face and you just think they are all fiction, nothing else.

Anyway, truth is a lonely warrior and people need to start reading and researching a LOT more. A good starting point would be the history of the UN, NATO, CIA, the EU, the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, shunned monographies about the greatest wars etc.

Don’t just simply believe what the news tell you, read for yourself and think for yourself. Unfortunately people usually tell they don’t have time and people who do, are told that they are paranoid conspiracy theorists. This has been like that since at least ancient Rome. It is quite something.

But no, apocalypse is a lie, global warming is a lie, we don’t need depopulation, etc. We need to get rid of poverty around the world (which would only increase with this aberration that is carbon tax).

Also, very glad the French have not stopped being French! Other nations should learn from them.
    If anyone needs a great example of just how insane conservatives are worldwide, this post will do nicely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Hail the Savior of the West and how much his people look up to Him.

In a less jesting way though, I like that they are now being smeared as "Anti-Enviromentalists", even though that was simply what broke the camel's back. Whatever works to get people on your side, man!
    Yup, hilarious. It makes it so you don’t even need to listen to them. Just assign a category to the protesters and you reduce them to something they are not. In this forum and many others, Jordan Peterson has been categorized as alt-right in a similar fashion for example. And pretty much everything that falls outside of the neomarxist popular agendas is its diametrical opposite.

Just shows you how degenerate it all is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Derpling View Post
    If anyone needs a great example of just how insane conservatives are worldwide, this post will do nicely.
    I love it how you categorized me in an instant, dehumanized me as you deemed fit. I am not pushing an agenda, I am thinking for myself. Quite unbelievable in this era I guess.. If you wish to highlight a certain type of insanity to others, please do. But not in the name of some narrow-minded category which is nothing I affiliate myself with. And one other thing: look behind the labels and you will perhaps realize that the term “liberalism” is just a facade if it seeks to perpetuate poverty with even more tax. It might just be that things are not how they seem and covertly liberalism is more conservative than conservatism itself and vice verse. Again, read more. And more.
    Last edited by mmoc4282a3f415; 2018-12-08 at 10:14 AM.

"Let me just punish people who already struggle enough as it is, instead of putting in place proper politics like investing"

"woah why are they rioting omg fucking anti-environmentalists."

You people are so fucking delusional, and it shows again and again you have absolutely zero fucking clue how politics and economy works, but are more than willing to just keep pushing through your shitty politics anyways which only leads to lower and middle class suffering.

This have nothing to do with environmentalisms. It's about paying more and more taxes while getting less and less public services. The raise on the gas was just the straw that broke the camel's back but it's not the main reason of the protest

It's always funny to see strangers who allegedly knows more about french protest than french people

10+ Year Old Account
    Anti-environmentalists? Shiet, I bet some people are going nuts trying to push and see their agendas in everything.

People are tired of being milked hard, that's all. It's not even about this whole environment crap, it's about unreasonable taxes being piled up one after another to finance hell knows what.

I think the best part is how people applauded the Ukrainian Maidan "revolution" which was in the news almost 24/7 here, but this gets shunned, heck it does not surprise me people are posting it from RT, which is not all that realible, but over here these protests are barely covered.

There is an argument against "alternative media" but when alternative media is the only thing which is covering the situation in France fully there's an argument against mainstream media too.

Heck I saw the "gilets jaunes" this morning too when going for breakfast. This is not just happening in France. There's actually quite a lot of unsettlement and anger in the EU. The only time I see people of different political spectrums come together here is during national holidays and even there people find means to argue and almost bash eachother's heads in.
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

Time to take Macrons head..

Replace with the one & only Marine le Pen

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20181...-pen-solution/

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    Well, that's sad. To be honest I'm not French and have never been to France, but as an outsider, it looks like France administration is one of the few remaining sane ones.
    Also I can't help it but feel like misinformation played a big roll in this uprising.

Ps. Don't ever cite a link from RT.
    They seem to be the only ones reporting on the situation seriously.

Suspicious? I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post

Marine's sole purpose is to limit the power of right wings party. If they go a little too far, they're being labelled as "Far right" and then it's over because it's a really effective scapegoat. She's not here to be put in power but as a tool for the left to keep the right in "check".

And it's still working. It's her fault if we've got Macron. It's always the far right that won the election for our "Republicain"

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpling View Post
    I really like how you go straight to insults when someone dares to have a different opinion than you do, but that is per course with modern progressives sadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Do you really think a "carbon tax" is going to help the environment and that being against said tax means you're an anti-environmentalist?

Maybe we should all quit our jobs and stay at home. That way we can lower our emissions and save the world! Who needs to eat? Who the hell needs to heat their homes? The planet must come first!

It's a revolt against globalism in general.

People are not going to allow their nation-states to be usurped.

Besides that, everyone with a mind of their own can tell that carbon tax is a scam.

Everything that touches a supply chain will increase in price (it's not just fuel, therefore 'change your fuel consumption habits' is ineffectual and a downright deceptive talking point), and every corporation will pass the buck. That's what they do.

Individuals and their families will take the full impact (having the most devastating effect on those in the lower economic strata), while industrial emitters laugh at their 90% exemptions.

Everyone who isn't being disingenuous knows this to be true.

I honestly believe these people are getting off on the idea of forcing people to choose between eating and heating.
    The smug/arrogant/elitist nature of climate ideologues lends credence to this theory. ("Just buy a $40k Tesla, it's no big deal!")

There are people who would genocide humanity over "global warming". It doesn't matter what the actual science of it is, it became a cudgel to bash down the little Plebeians a long time ago. I actually have trouble believing that any of these politicians actually believe this stuff.
    Last edited by Reverb256; 2018-12-08 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverb256 View Post
    It's a revolt against globalism in general.

People are not going to allow their nation-states to be usurped.
    Soon.

http://i.4cdn.org/wsr/1544211640094.png
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2018-12-08 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post

She lost, if you dont like it, vote next election for someone else.

Carbon tax is a ridiculous way to try and combat the environment crisis. Only thing that happens is that people who already are poor gets punished for having no alternative than using gas. Rich people don't care, politicians get their flights paid for anyway etc etc. It doesn't really help much except kicking people who have no choice. Not only that, environment don't even care if you still pollute but pay more by doing so.

When we start giving taxation reliefs instead on environment friendly solutions we will start seeing a bigger change. Poor won't get shit on and rich can reduce pollution by getting more environment helping due to said tax reliefs. Who knew that saying that people who have no choice because they don't have much money will get mad when they will get less money but have to pollute the same.

I think Lee Evans put it the best.
    "We have politicans flying all over the world everyday and the solution they come up with is that I should press the power button on my tv"- paraphrased cause I couldn't find the clip.

Imagine if we had telephone conferences instead of having politicians meeting in person and just let that sink in how much it would save in co2 emission.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2018-12-08 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Diabl0 View Post
    Do you really think a "carbon tax" is going to help the environment and that being against said tax means you're an anti-environmentalist?

Maybe we should all quit our jobs and stay at home. That way we can lower our emissions and save the world! Who needs to eat? Who the hell needs to heat their homes? The planet must come first!

Or they could just use their fucking legs. That is what a lot of people do. Saves you a gym sub as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Or they could just use their fucking legs. That is what a lot of people do. Saves you a gym sub as well.
    I think it's safe to say that you are just trolling by this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Diabl0 View Post

Let's be honest if these globalist politicians cared about the environment they wouldn't have let millions of migrants from poorer countries flood in to countries that produce more plastic waste then a poorer nation would. By having more people in first world countries your guaranteeing more unrecyclable waste in the long run.