Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    Making it easier is basically the same as making it useless. If it's easy and everyone has it, it's the same as nobody has it.
    Is that what they are protesting against or did you "throw it out there"?

Anyway, the live feed shows the crowd growing, and the most common activity I see is singing the anthem while attacking the police who are standing idle. Every now and then they shoot some tear gas.

This might get pretty bad in the evening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope this keeps up. About time the only real justice left, vigilante justice, came knocking on these globalists doors.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Can we just agree to eliminate the entire system of class oppression and start a new system?
    France already did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    France already did that.
    Didn't last long, did it?

The more this year goes on the more I wonder if Russia is undertaking a massive effort to destablize major nations through internet trolling and propaganda online.

It is a good plan.

When most of the world’s nations seem to be getting more progressive, what do you do?

Stir up the crazy right with conspiricy theories, memes and trolls.

And here we go, the stones start flying.

OK, I don't know if mods will consider this as memeposting, but damn it's worth it:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    That only makes sense if you think that wealth is generated out of thin air. The rich person has benefited from society their entire life, and has gotten rich on the backs of the rest of society, so they donate a "fair share" usually based on how much they make, because THEY CAN AFFORD IT.

It's not a punishment, it's paying what you owe to society for the good fortune you were granted by that society.
    Also, you can only squeeze so much blood from a stone. You can charge as much as you like from poor people, eventually they're gonna tell you to fuck off so they can pay their rent and buy groceries, and leave you with air in one hand and your Johnson in the other. Therein, if what I've read about the riots, lay the issue.

Macron is giving France's ultra-wealthy huge tax breaks, while forcing the middle class and poor to shoulder more of the burden (Gee, as an American, why does that sound so familiar?), effectively wringing that stone for every drop of blood they can get, but the stone's bone dry and asking why France isn't giving that blood-soaked rag a shot? Not only will less wringing get more blood, but a light wringing will hardly impact how much blood the soaked rag has in it.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

First banner I saw today and it reads "elus, vous rendrez des comptes"

Any French people care to put it into perspective?

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    First banner I saw today and it reads "elus, vous rendrez des comptes"

Any French people care to put it into perspective?
    it litterally means, "elected people, you owe us something".
    This is just basic random protest slogan against politics in general, doesn't mean much.

Thing is, the more people in general reject any form of politics and only see the negative decisions, the less genuine people will be motivated to work in politics (too ungrateful, too judgemental, message being "whoever you are, whatever you do, you'll be thrashed by us the people you want to lead"). And indirectly, the only left in politics will be corrupted ones who don't give a shit.

I agree some things need to change, but there's imo a serious need for "people" to stop being so binary (politics = evil, money = evil, etc). Stigmatizing never make things progress, whatever side, it breaks the dialog, create clans, and ultimately does more trouble than solutions.
    Last edited by Kourvith; 2018-12-08 at 01:46 PM.

IDK, I'm used to people demanding something or other, this mob looks like they just want to have a stone-throwing battle with the police, nothing else.

Deleted
    IDK, I'm used to people demanding something or other, this mob looks like they just want to have a stone-throwing battle with the police, nothing else.
    Yeah these people just want to riot.

There is no real common goal here. Even the "leaders" of these groups have denied talking to politicians in the last week, because they simply have no idea what to talk about.

Just give them high prison sentences to send out a strong message.

Concretely, their revendication forms are blurry, because they don't know how to express it as they don't care about deeper reasons. This is the problem. But deep down there's still an emotional breakdown caused by a hella lot of things, which explains why it covers so many things. See it as someone having a nervous breakdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch Vandal View Post
    You should be proud. Everywhere else in the world the people have been domesticated into being docile and passive LOSERS while the elites above them keep feasting on that which belongs to all.

People should be a lot angrier than they are instead of letting themselves get fucked quietly.

French riots are the birthplace of modern enlightenment , liberty and justice. Vive la France.

PS: these yellow vests protests are happening in Belgium now as well
    Bet, you'd like to be part of it and be sacked in the face.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Also, you can only squeeze so much blood from a stone. You can charge as much as you like from poor people, eventually they're gonna tell you to fuck off so they can pay their rent and buy groceries, and leave you with air in one hand and your Johnson in the other. Therein, if what I've read about the riots, lay the issue.

Macron is giving France's ultra-wealthy huge tax breaks, while forcing the middle class and poor to shoulder more of the burden (Gee, as an American, why does that sound so familiar?), effectively wringing that stone for every drop of blood they can get, but the stone's bone dry and asking why France isn't giving that blood-soaked rag a shot? Not only will less wringing get more blood, but a light wringing will hardly impact how much blood the soaked rag has in it.
    Macron wants to tax people to combat global climate change, supposedly caused by humanity.
    People had rebelled.
    Apparently being progressive is nice and dandy only until it wont hit you right in the pocket.

Of course, reality is a bit more complicated, but it's hilarious how this all thing was caused by lefties due to the lefty politics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    France already did that.
    You never will be able to build society like that.

Unless this society would consist from emotionless creatively impotent clones, with no desires or talents.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    The more this year goes on the more I wonder if Russia is undertaking a massive effort to destablize major nations through internet trolling and propaganda online.

It is a good plan.

When most of the world’s nations seem to be getting more progressive, what do you do?

Stir up the crazy right with conspiricy theories, memes and trolls.
    Wow

You need help

First car torched. That will teach Macron a lesson.

Somes it up perfectly in France and soon most of europe.........hail revolution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCwWpENkIwA&t=0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56b_rmUHUg4

Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    Somes it up perfectly in France and soon most of europe.........hail revolution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCwWpENkIwA&t=0s
    Truths mixed with outright lies, 3/10. Skipped the second video.

Quote Originally Posted by DinardJoulien View Post
    Macron wants to tax people to combat global climate change, supposedly caused by humanity.
    People had rebelled.
    Apparently being progressive is nice and dandy only until it wont hit you right in the pocket.

Of course, reality is a bit more complicated, but it's hilarious how this all thing was caused by lefties due to the lefty politics.
    And the Government want to creat a PAID bicycle driving card in 2019. train line keep closing, and bus price is near 2 euros in my town. and big truck company got price reduction. this is just a joke

ecology is just an excuse.