Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs up CIA names first woman to lead Clandestine Operations.

edition.cnn.com/2018/12/07/politics/cia-beth-kimber-directorate-of-operations/index.html

The CIA has tapped Beth Kimber to lead its Directorate of Operations, making her the first woman to lead the agency's clandestine arm in its 70-year history.

Kimber, a 34-year veteran of the agency, is currently the assistant director of Europe and Eurasia Mission Center and took on an additional role during CIA director Gina Haspel's transition, serving as acting deputy director of the CIA.

In her new role, Kimber will lead the CIA's efforts to "strengthen national security and foreign policy objectives through the clandestine collection of human intelligence and by conducting Covert Action as directed by the President," according to the agency.

"With nearly 34 years of experience and a proven ability to deliver with impact on CIA's operational mission, Beth Kimber will be an exceptional leader of our Directorate of Operations," Brittany Bramell, the CIA's director of public affairs, told CNN in a statement.

But but.... I thought Trump hated women?? mmo champion experts at its finest.

CIA WORLDWIDE POWER

Deleted
    Trump is the big legend, i like him.

10+ Year Old Account
    You must live a very boring life friend.

Deleted
    Well, I guess women are better at torturing men than anyone else so it makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa Cascade View Post
    You must live a very boring life friend.
    It's not much of a life he's living.

Side note, anyone else just find it amusing that there is a press release to tell the world who is now leading clandestine operations?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    Side note, anyone else just find it amusing that there is a press release to tell the world who is now leading clandestine operations?
    Public Image > Professionalism.

Now where have I heard that one befor... the colour orange comes to mind.

Lol @ US politics as of late. Can hardly discuss the merits of hamster cage substrate without that shit flaring up these days...

Talk about taking the Russian bait hook, line and sinker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    And this is why leftists don't like liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by bring da power View Post
    edition.cnn.com/2018/12/07/politics/cia-beth-kimber-directorate-of-operations/index.html

But but.... I thought Trump hated women?? mmo champion experts at its finest.

CIA WORLDWIDE POWER
    Trump didn't pick her. The CIA did. Not sure what your point was--except to stir up more bullshit with a burner account, as per usual.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    Yeah it does seem like it is just a case of placating the relevant groups who would kick up a stink if they did not.. Though who knows Kimber could do very good job will just have to wait and see..

If she's qualified for the job then why do we care what's between her legs?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I'm so glad that we're announcing the name of our leader of clandestine operations to the world. Why don't we just release the names of all of our field agents on Twitter, too.

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post
    And this is why leftists don't like liberals.
    I'm glad that there's someone else who knows there is a difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Lol US politics as of late. Can hardly discuss the merits of hamster cage substrate without that shit flaring up these days...

Talk about taking the Russian bait hook, line and sinker.
    Who cares about politics, its done for entertainment. America is the worlds boss. So sit down and listen sunshine.

Who cares about politics, its done for entertainment. America is the worlds boss. So sit down and listen sunshine.
    America the World Boss?

How about 'Murica gets better at said bossing then, what with all the shit going on? No? Still incompetent?
    Oh well.

Deleted
    America the World Boss?

How about 'Murica gets better at said bossing then, what with all the shit going on? No? Still incompetent?
    Oh well.
    America rules in military, economy and culture. I'll move there one day dont worry about that. Same can't be said about shithole you live in. Jog it home son.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Well, I guess women are better at torturing men than anyone else so it makes sense
    lol so true.

America rules in military, economy and culture. I'll move there one day dont worry about that. Same can't be said about shithole you live in. Jog it home son.
    Well, you'll fit right in over there with those delusions of grandure.

I'll stay in my "shithole", where poverty is at 1% and even the ones materially poor live in higher standard and quality than a lot of the middle-class over the pond.

Deleted
    Well, you'll fit right in over there with those delusions of grandure.

I'll stay in my "shithole", where poverty is at 1% and even the ones materially poor live in higher standard and quality than a lot of the middle-class over the pond.
    No shit when your population is not even close to theirs so the stats look better. America has the highest standard of living than anywhere else in the world with a 330 million population. Name me a country who leads in economy, culture or military. Yeah thought not, you can't.

America is your big boss, you just listen and accept what they say just like the Brits who love being puppets.

Bye Bye.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    >culture

What culture? Shit talking and fast food?

Yeah, no thanks, as someone FROM the US, I'd prefer just about anywhere else.
    Movies, clothing, music, entertainment, social media, news, sports and technology. For someone who claims that he's from the US, you don't know shit about your own country.

Get some education and do some research.

Bye Bye idiots.