Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Those movies were magical to me back when I was 5-6 years old.
    The visuals and music from this trailer straight up Ratatouille Ego'd me into a slack-jawed little scrub sitting in front of the television. I may have squee'd.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

The older stuff looked so crap haha, dunno how anyone could have watched it.

At least with westerns or something you get the scenery of nature. Weird puppet stunt work for godzilla and the gang though....just cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    Nice trailer. however on the topic of Kong vs Godzilla, I thought Kong was typically much smaller, and I don't recall him being that much bigger than the recent movie. Not like Godzilla would step on him, but he'd be the size of a large dog in comparison, i.e. not much of a contest.
    The crazy guy marooned on Kong's island said that he was still growing. So if he is still alive he could be as tall as Godzilla.

Currently sitting at my job, rewatching various Godzilla movies, among them Godzilla Mothra and King Ghidorah - Giant Monsters All Out Attack
    Sooo cheesy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

10+ Year Old Account
    What would a Kong v Zilla movie look like though. I know they did it in the past I don't a thing about it. The Kong and Godzilla in this universe are these protector/champion type monsters, where they like that in the old movie? ALl I fathom in a modern take on Kong vs Godzilla is a Batman vs Superman type movie where they might bump head for five minutes and then join forces to face some bigger threat (which you make a cook Pacific Rim crossover as well!)

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Question, is this a thread to discuss the franchise in general ? (Like, Shin Godzilla, Monsterverse Godzilla, or Animezilla ?)

Jane/Eleven is getting some serious exposure.

New Godzilla: King of the Monsters trailer dropped today!

Looks awesome,so far.

Damn, unless there's a serious passage of time, there won't be much of an Earth left for Kong to fight Godzilla on come 2020! Rodan and King Ghidorah look like they're going to do some real damage.

mothra look so cool!!

10+ Year Old Account
    No Battra is fail.

look so epic.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    No Battra is fail.
    This movie is named Godzilla King of the Monsters, not Mothra.

Perhaps if they make a solo Mothra movie, Battra may come in to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    This movie is named Godzilla King of the Monsters, not Mothra.

Perhaps if they make a solo Mothra movie, Battra may come in to play.
    You don't do the first Mothra without Battra man. Double the moth, double the rampage, double the fun.

Yeah, but like I said, this is GODZILLA. Any solo Mothra movie they hypothetically make could be made as a prequel.

Although, I guess they could have just got Battra and Mothra to put aside their differences to fight the bigger threats like they did in the Heisei's Godzilla vs Mothra.
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2018-12-10 at 09:28 PM.

ok new trailer, bout 46 seconds in you see some claws/talons coming out of the ground in an oil/gas field, they don't seam to fit any of the kaiju we know are going to be in the movie?

also something else rising from the ground at 57 seconds, location doesn't fit with where we know mothra/rodan/king g are.
    Last edited by Canpinter; 2018-12-10 at 10:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Yeah, but like I said, this is GODZILLA. Any solo Mothra movie they hypothetically make could be made as a prequel.

Although, I guess they could have just got Battra and Mothra to put aside their differences to fight the bigger threats like they did in the Heisei's Godzilla vs Mothra.
    Yeah that's a good point. I am just getting excited about kaijus. They could recycle Gigamoth and put it in a prequel with Mothra and Battra.

The new trailer looks good, but i still kind of feel sorry for the movie since its the first post Shin Gojira movie and thats straight up just not fair in terms of comparisons. You have a cinematic experience thats arguably one of if not the best Godzilla movies and you have to be the next Godzilla film to follow that up? i think that might be why they are blowing their load on so many monsters instead of just Godzilla vs Ghidora or something. It could be a great monster royale, it could be the kaiju version of batman vs superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    ok new trailer, bout 46 seconds in you see some claws/talons coming out of the ground in an oil/gas field, they don't seam to fit any of the kaiju we know are going to be in the movie?

also something else rising from the ground at 57 seconds, location doesn't fit with where we know mothra/rodan/king g are.
    Kind of reminds me of the legs from the Spider monster in that cheesy Son of Godzilla movie from waaaay back when. Epic rematch?