Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

MrDeadMoth hits his GF while streaming live on Twitch

In the the worse sign of gaming addiction. A guy from Australia has slapped his GF live on Twitch , while playing Fortnite.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/...10-p50l9a.html

Twitch viewers rang up the local police & reported him & he has since been charged with Assault & has been told to leave
    the home where he , his GF & his two young children live.

I believe Fortnite have banned him as well.

In a sign of gaming addiction he says. "Can you not? I said I'll be out soon," he yells, then gets up from his chair in front of the monitor.

"No computer, I'm sick of this shit," a woman's voice is heard to respond.
    The man disappears from the screen, and the sound of a slap is heard, followed by crying.
    The man then sits down again and resumes playing.
    "You f---ing woman basher," the woman responds.
    "Don't hit me in the face, don't you dare touch my face.

"You hear that, all you people there? He just hit me in the face."

More arguing ensues, and the man is seen to get back up from his chair. He cocks his arm, then appears to hit something off camera.
    The woman is sobbing, and what sounds like a small child also starts to cry.

In a second video, the confrontation continues.

"I hope all of you people know that I'm pregnant and he just bashed me," the woman says.
    "F--- off. I will be out soon, you dog. You don't pay the f---ing bills," the man responds, before continuing with the game.
    He then gets up from his chair again, which is followed by a protracted wail and sobbbing.
    "Get out of my f---ing life," he says and sits down to play again.

When the man gets up again, more screams are heard from off camera from both a woman and a child, who yells, "Daddy, daddy

The Sad , Sad world of gaming addiction.
    While I never condone Assault, would this have occurred if he was not addicted to the game Fortnite.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ab/2221149002/

I believe Gaming addiction is seen as mental health issue now. Maybe he can use that as an excuse to get him of the Assault charge.

I didn't know people who played fortnite were over 12 or had GFs.

What an annoying cunt. It sounds like she deserved it.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2018-12-11 at 12:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely disgusting. Hope he lands in jail for quite some time, and she ends up with a hefty settlement.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fucking ass, i hate him. I hope he goes to jail for like 5 years

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    So many insults I can sling your way, but there isn't much point insulting someone who is already an insult to humanity.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

This is why people should avoid being in a financially dependent relationship with someone, this is the sot of behavior that can happen when a person feels entitled. They start to think that you are property and that their behavior is justified.

the guy is scum for hitting a woman. especially in front of the child.

its not gaming addiction though. its just him being scum.

Why are you so focused on that this might be gaming addiction? The man is probably just an abusive asshole that would beat his girlfriend even if he didn't play games.

Not to defend him or this act. He overstepped. But she also assaulted him and she instigated it by throwing objects at him during the stream. Just no one cares about that part. You throw stuff at me continuously and I'd hit back in self defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Not to defend him or this act. He overstepped. But she also assaulted him and she instigated it by throwing objects at him during the stream. Just no one cares about that part. You throw stuff at me continuously and I'd hit back in self defense.
    Pretty much. I had a woman punch me a few times and I knew I couldn't defend myself or I would go to jail. I honestly couldn't hit a woman or child anyway, but it doesn't make what she did right, she should be charged for assault if she got physical first.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    This is why people should avoid being in a financially dependent relationship with someone, this is the sot of behavior that can happen when a person feels entitled. They start to think that you are property and that their behavior is justified.
    Oh well fortnite already banned him, and hes probably banned or soon to be banned from twitch.

Mr "sugar daddy" will have to get a real job now and give half his shit to the mother of his kids.

Can call it Karma, can also call it stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    "Gaming Addiction" or just an asshole?
    Very much this...

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    I mean he had to jump out of his chair, the reaction to me kinda looked like she was going after him first, he even dodges his head back when he starts to stand up like she swung something at him. At least that's what it looked like to me after watching it a few times.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Pretty much. I had a woman punch me a few times and I knew I couldn't defend myself or I would go to jail. I honestly couldn't hit a woman or child anyway, but it doesn't make what she did right, she should be charged for assault if she got physical first.
    I didn't see anything in the included video that showed that she was throwing things at him. In any case, IF that is true, that sort of behavior isn't ok, either, and she should face similar charges.

12 seconds in.... you can hear that smack. wonder how much HP she had after that first hit.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2018-12-11 at 12:30 AM.

Well, I hope for many bad things to befall him in life.

As for him paying the bills, I think it's safe to say his streaming career is over.

people out here playing fortnite and beating their wife and i cant even get a text back. Jokes aside, he is one pathetic excuse for a man.

Charges against her were dropped despite her throwing things was also caught live on camera. The only clip I can find is the one of him getting up to slap her, though. They both need to be charged and people need to actually look at the whole picture and not just the 10 seconds of him slapping her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I didn't see anything in the included video that showed that she was throwing things at him. In any case, IF that is true, that sort of behavior isn't ok, either, and she should face similar charges.
    You won't find that as it was happening for about an hour of the stream before the slap that everyone is seeing.

I didn't know people who played fortnite were over 12 or had GFs.
    well now you know... what will you do with this newfound information.