Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Demasiados View Post
    So i am not allowed to have my own space and need to let anyone violate it? Much sympathetic from you.
    https://hooktube.com/watch?v=7yHy0gcZ11Y
    You really don't get it do you? Its not about your space. Its the fact you are a MAN. I am over 40. And my dad is 70. Both of us agree. YOU DO NOT HIT WOMEN. I don't care about your fucking space. I care about the fact that you yourself have certain expectations that I expect someone of my gender to follow. By hitting a Women it shows exactly what kind of a failure that person is. If I knew an employee hit his wife thats instant termination. I don't care if its because she was pissing in his beer bottle before drinking it without him knowing. This is not about SJW no matter how much you wish to claim it was. This is the fact that a man does not hit a fucking women. This code was LONG before SJW even existed. Hell you should see my dads old filing cabinet from the 70's with definitely content that isn't safe to show in the office today that I find hilarious. But the point I am trying to make is that not hitting a women is not SJW it existed long before SJW was even a thought in someones head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    You didn't even make me look through your prior posts. Seriously? I never said he was justified, I have REPEATEDLY said if he did what it sure sounds like he did he should go to prison. I didn't try to refute that by changing the subject, I agreed and moved on to the logical secondary point - that there is no pure victim here.

You can't cry straw man unless I tried to defeat your point by defeating an unrelated point. I agreed with your point before moving on so it has NOTHING to do with a straw man fallacy. Jesus Christ how do people not understand what that is?
    So what do you call the logical fallacy "I agree you are right, but here's how you could be wrong?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of the guy, was he a big streamer?
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Deleted
    Whiny gril doenst know when to stop -> gets smacked by husband

husband smacks girl -> put in jail by police

cause and effect. Whats right and whats wrong is to be judged by the leaders

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demasiados View Post
    Apparently wanting to be left alone makes you into a violator. funny.

Are you also saying that not humoring yout wifes commands is unacceptable?
    What an exemplary you are. Women have no agency so they cant be held rtesponsible for their actions and men have no freedom and need to forever obey.
    Standing up, walking to another room, and then striking a family member because you're annoyed is unacceptable.

Throwing objects at one because you're annoyed is also unacceptable.

One of those things causes a lot more physical damage.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

It's Australia, it's their 3rd best sport behind surfing and insurance fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Shitloads of soda bottles are glass, who are you even kidding.
    Obvious troll. Common knowledge that like 99% of soda bottles are plastic. Only the 'cane sugar' and Mexican import soda are seen commonly in glass bottles.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

15+ Year Old Account
    That's not really fair... I agree with the sentiment that spending time with the family is important but you're framing this as though he owes her for making dinner. That's isn't any more true than someone saying she owes him some free time for working all day.

It's an outdated attitude.
    Its not owe. Its your responcibility towards your whole family unless youre actually busy with work. Cant handle? Dont have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    You dont call your wife a dog and say get out of my life and hit her if there hasnt been prior instances of fighting.
    Trying to hit the person at four seconds is prior instance of fighting. Stop being a sexist pig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Never heard of the guy, was he a big streamer?
    Short answer, no.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

And i think youre looking at this as if its some one off incident. Continual abusive language towards a pregnant wife will cause them to snap and all she did was throw light objects. If she had some actually heavy for a knife, i wouldnt be so sympathetic.
    you know that works the other way around too right?

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    So what do you call the logical fallacy "I agree you are right, but here's how you could be wrong?"
    I call what YOU'RE doing a straw man fallacy.

What really happened is:

"I agree you're right. And to move on, here is something else that is true"

You're now the one trying to defeat an argument that wasn't made.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Standing up, walking to another room, and then striking a family member because you're annoyed is unacceptable.

Throwing objects at one because you're annoyed is also unacceptable.

One of those things causes a lot more physical damage.
    Depends on what you throw.

Its not owe. Its your responcibility towards your whole family unless youre actually busy with work. Cant handle? Dont have one.
    no its not, thats total bullshit, lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Wermys View Post
    You don't hit a fucking women. I don't care if they are punching you kneeing you in the balls or fucking grabbing you by the scrotum. You just don't hit a fucking women ever. There is no valid excuse to doing so. Man up walk away ignore her or just leave. But punching her is exactly the reaction she was hoping for. And now this is the result. Nothing good ever happens from doing so. But not only that, only redneck mouthbreathing scum do so. Have some dignity and class and walk away.
    As a woman, I call bullshit on your statements.

Not speaking of the case discussed in this thread, but women can cause harm. Now, what sort of demented society would expect a man to willingly be a victim of bodily harm due to some old values where women were too meek and frail to pose a threat? If she's got the man by the scrotum, kneeing him and coming at him again and again, how is "manning up" and "walking away" supposed to be helping exactly?

As long as he doesn't turn the tables and victimize her through overuse of force, then self defense should be allowed. The same goes for when 2 guys are fighting, or 2 women.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    What makes a woman so special? Woman beats a 3 yr old child, kicks them in the chest. That's still not a valid excuse to pull her off or punch her for her fuck up. You're telling me that you'd see another guy grab her and you'd call him the mouth breathing scum?
    He is scum because he hit her. You can push someone off you. Also can disarm someone. But you just don't strike a women ever. There is not excuse for it. And yes I would call anyone who strikes a women scum. You just don't do it. You call the cops. Have them arrest her. Get her out of the kids wife. But beating her? That is something only scum would do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obvious troll. Common knowledge that like 99% of soda bottles are plastic. Only the 'cane sugar' and Mexican import soda are seen commonly in glass bottles.
    Sorry, the first thing that popped into my head was beer bottles and you know what the first thing a drunk person throws when they're angry is.

You dont think a guy should stop playing a game when his wife cooks him dinner so they can have a family meal?
    If it wasn't your intention to imply a debt, you chose your words very poorly.
    -Darsithis

Men that hit women are scum.
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Wermys View Post
    You don't hit a fucking women. I don't care if they are punching you kneeing you in the balls or fucking grabbing you by the scrotum. You just don't hit a fucking women ever. There is no valid excuse to doing so. Man up walk away ignore her or just leave. But punching her is exactly the reaction she was hoping for. And now this is the result. Nothing good ever happens from doing so. But not only that, only redneck mouthbreathing scum do so. Have some dignity and class and walk away.
    i guess a 100 pound 5ft man should let rhonda rousey beat the shit out of him and not try and defend himself. lmfao