Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    Deleted

3 of the 5 "new" content is already dead end garbage

Island expeditions
    Artifact power
    Warfronts

These were the themes that were in the advertisement of BfA.

Artifact power doesn't even fucking matter. I don't get why it's so praised like "oh our alts can level up their artifact power so quickly and get on par with our mains!". Even Preach thought to himself how the fuck could players have this mindset.
    Question: if they removed artifact power, would you really, really notice the difference?

Island Expeditions: This one was a fail on their own already. 2 weeks into BfA and I couldn't even be bothered to do this shit.
    Blizzard doesn't seem to comprehend that players like to do hard content, with good rewards or atleast content that powers up your character and makes it stronger. I couldn't give a rat's ass about cosmetic items if they aren't hidden behind hard to do content as a means to show off your power status ingame like a mount or a cool ass weapon or title. Not even going to begin on all the rewards are based upon RNG.

Warfronts: I gotta give it to Blizzard. I couldn't honestly believe if they could have ever designed a more boring gameplay system than LFR, but loh and behold, the most disinteractive piece of garbage this expansion offers so far.

Rest of the game is just rehashed content. WQs, M+.

Azerite gear giving the players a new system around gearing isn't something to be proud of either. I love how they removed raid sets because of minmaxing, and in the end Azerite gear gets simmed and minmaxed anyway.

We can also make a long list of games that have features you don't like. And then realize that you don't play these games, yet you also don't ask the devs to change anything. Why is that? It's because you're not supposed to play WoW, you're supposed to quit if you don't like it. It's a game like any other so why treat it differently? Just quit and don't talk about it just like you do for other games you don't like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    We can also make a long list of games that have features you don't like. And then realize that you don't play these games, yet you also don't ask the devs to change anything. Why is that? It's because you're not supposed to play WoW, you're supposed to quit if you don't like it. It's a game like any other so why treat it differently? Just quit and don't talk about it just like you do for other games you don't like.
    Why shouldn't you adress and complain to Blizzard when the game right now has drastically changed to the game 6 years ago that you once liked?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Even Preach you say?

Well, if some guy I've never heard of said it, then it must be credible!
    What rock do you live under that you haven't heard of Preach?

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Even Preach you say?

Well, if some guy I've never heard of said it, then it must be credible!
    Aye, Gonna have to agree on this one. If all these people have issues with the game, why don't they just leave, the game will become a less whiny place to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromagar View Post
    Why shouldn't you adress and complain to Blizzard when the game right now has drastically changed to the game 6 years ago that you once liked?
    Because there are better games out there and there's no reason for anyone to waste their time trying to improve a lesser game when they can just pick up a better game right now. Not only that, but quitting the game is the best message you can send to Blizzard to tell them you don't like what they are doing. They will have to change things to bring you back. If you say the game is shit but you still play it, you're not really saying it's shit, you're only sending the message that you're a spoiled brat with no judgement who keeps on upsetting himself by never making things better for himself and showing that you only play WoW, which means you know very little about gaming in general which means your opinion has even less value to Blizzard.

Quit the fucking game if you hate it, the more you pay for it the more you support what you hate. Stop playing. Stop.

5+ Year Old Account
    What rock do you live under that you haven't heard of Preach?
    Don't pay attention to that troll, he's just trying to derail the thread. Because this patch is barely better than 6.1, with the few cool bits timegated to hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Island expeditions
    Artifact power
    Warfronts

These were the themes that were in the advertisement of BfA.

Artifact power doesn't even fucking matter. I don't get why it's so praised like "oh our alts can level up their artifact power so quickly and get on par with our mains!". Even Preach thought to himself how the fuck could players have this mindset.
    Question: if they removed artifact power, would you really, really notice the difference?

Island Expeditions: This one was a fail on their own already. 2 weeks into BfA and I couldn't even be bothered to do this shit.
    Blizzard doesn't seem to comprehend that players like to do hard content, with good rewards or atleast content that powers up your character and makes it stronger. I couldn't give a rat's ass about cosmetic items if they aren't hidden behind hard to do content as a means to show off your power status ingame like a mount or a cool ass weapon or title. Not even going to begin on all the rewards are based upon RNG.

Warfronts: I gotta give it to Blizzard. I couldn't honestly believe if they could have ever designed a more boring gameplay system than LFR, but loh and behold, the most disinteractive piece of garbage this expansion offers so far.

Rest of the game is just rehashed content. WQs, M+.

Azerite gear giving the players a new system around gearing isn't something to be proud of either. I love how they removed raid sets because of minmaxing, and in the end Azerite gear gets simmed and minmaxed anyway.
    after reading your post and contemplating i ask myself if your other 87 posts were as useless as this. all signs point to yes.

But you aren't, you are on a Fan site complaining, not Blizzard forums.

15+ Year Old Account
    Heroic Warfronts are coming in 8.1.5 I believe it was, and with two Warfronts in 8.1 it will at least be content that players can participate in more than once every few weeks.

Obviously Heroic Warfronts are still in early phase, no idea how they will turn out, but they're designed for premade raids and will require coordination with groups assigned to defense, resource gathering, and objective completion.

It's a common theme around hater, they always end up reusing the opinion of some streaming, youtuber or whatever platform their preacher that everyone should know are on. Do you even play the game to not be able to form you own opinion?

Island expedition is the game at it's purest form. Get their, kill stuff, get loot. If you don't like to play your character, the game is not for you. That would be like complaining about shooting stuff in a shooter...
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Don't pay attention to that troll, he's just trying to derail the thread. Because this patch is barely better than 6.1, with the few cool bits timegated to hell.
    Yeah saying this right away is a pointer to make it an easy "this persons opinion is worthless." you say 6.1 is almost as good as 8.1 then talk for literally not even a full sentence about 8.1's timegating, while forgetting 6.1 had timegating too.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I like island expeditions.

I actually like Island Expeditions, but I say that mostly as a way to level up. It's a nice break from the usual questing / dungeon / BG spam after 110 levels.

Warfronts, though. I did TWO. And I only did the second one so I could develop one of the techs on my boat. They're boring as hell.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Aye, Gonna have to agree on this one. If all these people have issues with the game, why don't they just leave, the game will become a less whiny place to play.
    Probably because they'd rather see the game improve so they can enjoy it again rather than throw away 10+ years of history with it? What a silly thing to say.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

While nothing OP has to say is new or interesting information as these topics have already been beaten to death, the rest of you in this thread acting like those that have a problem with the current direction of the game should quit and shut up will be the reason that the plug is eventually pulled on WoW when there's too few people left to sustain operating costs.

The game has been declining for 7 years with nearly free fall in sub decline for the past 3-4 years (to the extent they won't even report them anymore). Something is going wrong, and deriding people with concerns as whiners isn't going to keep the game afloat. People complain about the quality of the game because there used to be something they truly loved about it that has since been lost. Nobody comes to MMO-Champion to complain about a game that they never liked or never played.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wait if WQ and M+ are just rehashes and that’s a bad thing wouldn’t that make every raid dungon ect just a rehash as well? So

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Yeah saying this right away is a pointer to make it an easy "this persons opinion is worthless." you say 6.1 is almost as good as 8.1 then talk for literally not even a full sentence about 8.1's timegating, while forgetting 6.1 had timegating too.
    8.1 is barely better because it has a new raid at least (or rather 8.1.5 lul). The rest is crap I don't give a rat's ass about - except for the technical improvements, also present in 6.0/6.1.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    It's a common theme around hater, they always end up reusing the opinion of some streaming, youtuber or whatever platform their preacher that everyone should know are on. Do you even play the game to not be able to form you own opinion?

Island expedition is the game at it's purest form. Get their, kill stuff, get loot. If you don't like to play your character, the game is not for you. That would be like complaining about shooting stuff in a shooter...
    What loot? All I'm getting are some greens. I'm still completing it anyway each week, I don't know why honestly. There's just little else to do.

Island Expeditions are not the "game at it's purest form."

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alopex Major View Post
    Probably because they'd rather see the game improve so they can enjoy it again rather than throw away 10+ years of history with it? What a silly thing to say.
    It is rather silly if you think paying for the think you dislike will let them know they need to improve it, why strive for better when you can get the money either way?