LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got 68 from my +12.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    So you still get diminishing returns on higher keys and haven't won anything? Is your goal to kick your own ass or what?
    The fuck you talking about? If it's the same amount increasing per key level that means there's no diminishing return. +2 is 50, +5 is 200, +10 is 450, +15 is 700, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I got 68 from my +12.
    Okay so it's 60 at a +10 and then an additional 4 for every level upto a +15.

then +16 to idk what is an additional 3 per level.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post

Seems about right, I got 76 for my 14 completed. Assuming that you'd probably see 2 per level past a 20 if it followed the same scaling.

Residuum from Challenger's Cache Weekly:

+9- 23
    +10- 60
    +11- 64
    +12- 68
    +13- 72
    +14- 76
    +15- 80
    +16- 83
    +17- 86
    +18- 89
    +19- ?
    +20- ?

Residuum from Scrapping Gear:

340- 1*
    355- 3*
    370- 12
    385- 32*

*unconfirmed

I got 64 in mine from a +10. Guildie who did a +17 (I think) for 95.

So it's safe to say that while doing higher keys is advantageous to a degree, it's absolutely not required knowing that good pieces will cost hundreds for RNG ones, and thousands for specific ones when Dazar'slor releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronovey View Post
    Seems about right, I got 76 for my 14 completed. Assuming that you'd probably see 2 per level past a 20 if it followed the same scaling.
    I imagine so, then at +25 only giving 1 indefinitely. The diminish isn't too crazy imo.
    Feels worth pushing higher keys since you get 33% more residuum from going from 10 - 15.

Thanks guys. Guess I'll do a +15 every week now instead of a +10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post

I think there's some variation for what you can get, because I have a friend who got 68 too for an 11.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I think there's some variation for what you can get, because I have a friend who got 68 too for an 11.
    Did they 2 chest the 11 key? Maybe that has something to do with it.

completed a 21 (not in time), got 96

(edit: might actually be 97, I thought it was 96 and my friend also told me they got 96 but in my currency tab I see 97 but i cant remember scrapping any azerite. Is there a way to get 1 residuum that isnt from a scrapping?)
    Last edited by zerr; 2018-12-13 at 06:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronovey View Post
    Did they 2 chest the 11 key? Maybe that has something to do with it.
    Could be, I didn't ask.

| twitch | bsky
    |

60 at 10, 80 at 15, so 4 more for every key you do from 11-15. Haven't seen a 16 yet.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Way to not reward people for their effort. Fucking idiotic bullshit mentality.
    But they are - do you know what a diminishing return is?

got 80 from a +15

9 weeks on average to get one piece, 27 weeks to get all three... over 6 months when a raid only lasts 5...

plus laughable amounts from scrapping, whole thing is a joke lol.

Can't wait to spend 9 weeks getting my BiS only for them to nerf it to hell too.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    9 weeks on average to get one piece, 27 weeks to get all three... over 6 months when a raid only lasts 5...

plus laughable amounts from scrapping, whole thing is a joke lol.

Can't wait to spend 9 weeks getting my BiS only for them to nerf it to hell too.
    they probably want you to farm out normal mythics, normal uldir etc. every week to cut down that time - like some people used to run old raids (emerald nightmare etc.) in legion for legendary chances.

go look at some of the undocumented changes too. you will lose your mind. they really want to make wow more tedious to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiae View Post
    they probably want you to farm out normal mythics, normal uldir etc. every week to cut down that time - like some people used to run old raids (emerald nightmare etc.) in legion for legendary chances.

go look at some of the undocumented changes too. you will lose your mind. they really want to make wow more tedious to play.
    Even if you did all that you'd be lucky to shave a week or two off each piece and at the end of the day you'd still overshoot the 5 months per tier (season) to get all three pieces.

in the end it's a slap in the face to the M+ community.

This is just the same pace that we got in LEGION for Legendarys.

If you play casualy you can basicly quit now and come back with the next catch-up for azerite gear.
    If you play steady and do your N/HC/M raids every week with solid M+ keys every week, you will surpass casual gamer massivly over time - JUST LIKE IN LEGION.

I expect residium from WQ in 8.5 when it doesnt matter, since the normal players allready geared out while the casuals will basicly never catch up anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    This is just the same pace that we got in LEGION for Legendarys.

If you play casualy you can basicly quit now and come back with the next catch-up for azerite gear.
    If you play steady and do your N/HC/M raids every week with solid M+ keys every week, you will surpass casual gamer massivly over time - JUST LIKE IN LEGION.

I expect residium from WQ in 8.5 when it doesnt matter, since the normal players allready geared out while the casuals will basicly never catch up anyways.
    Cool, there is nothing legenday about azerite though. it is just strictly worse. feels terrible.
    Last edited by Deiae; 2018-12-12 at 06:39 AM.