Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    And the exact same alliance crybabies that whined and bitched over warmode play all high and mighty the way they said the horde players did before. Good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

till they perfect a sliding buff/reward system for balance PVP will never be balanced in the world.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    No, resilience did not fix it.
    Resilience did not fix that vehicles were still super squishy
    resilience made it feel unfair that in a 1v1 you were fucked because they had a special buff.
    resilience fixes nothing.
    Well, it's better than what we have now. The vehicles thing I get, so do it without vehicles. But the 1v1 imbalance is not an issue if your faction is at an advantage or disadvantage, and resilience buffs only kicked in during the timed battles. Outside of them, there was no buff. It fixed a lot, the vehicles issue was probably the only one.

Man the alliance shouldn't get a 30% buff to WM or a piece of 370 gear. It should be horde only since we actually participate in it. Tbh alliance should get a 0% bonus to WM since they don't even do it, why are they punishing the faction that keeps it alive? Right now horde dominate every single BFA zone and alliance get more of a warmode bonus for it and a 370 piece of gear (that they can only get by grouping up and outnumbering us, they can't get their kills 1v1 we all know that). Makes no sense.

Very refreshing seeing horde-trade bitching about warmode. Only saw that on my alliance chars up until now.

Guess that makes it balanced then? Both sides are whiny little kids now

10+ Year Old Account
    So Horde are leaving warmode so alliance get no call to arms bonus? Christ just when I thought they couldn't get any more petty. So glad I avoid the community on that side.

This is hilarious.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Well, it's better than what we have now. The vehicles thing I get, so do it without vehicles. But the 1v1 imbalance is not an issue if your faction is at an advantage or disadvantage, and resilience buffs only kicked in during the timed battles. Outside of them, there was no buff. It fixed a lot, the vehicles issue was probably the only one.
    Yes it is, because faction imbalance does not mean it will be 20v40
    it means in a zone there is 20 people and 40 people.
    so if 1v1 happens, and resilience exists to make people 2x powerful to "balance" that 20-40
    then suddenly you require 2 people to have a chance at taking 1 person down.
    that is not fun, and not fair or balanced.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    This. When I was leveling during first week of launch I saw more Alliance than Horde players in the world.
    Yeah, how long ago did warmode launch? It was fine week one, so months later it's clearly the same? Launch also had issues with sharding population, some we're fine others got massively skewed, this is what see of the chain of alliance leaving and horde eventually getting a free buff.

When I tried warmode last, I couldn't find a group even if I wanted to.

Welcome to the world of massive faction imbalance. An on-going issue (since MOP probably longer) that Blizzard refuses to acknowledge or properly fix.
    Last edited by Luxeley; 2018-12-12 at 08:46 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    So you`re saying that while Alliance might have more players the factions are vastly in favour of Horde. Ok.
    While I was thinking about where you`re going with this train of thought I realized you have almost 16k posts in 3 years on this forum. Good god. You be you.
    Yes.
    that is how it works, there is more alliance players, but more of the high end players are on horde, therefore more pvpers and pvers are horde, this is literally so easy to see, i have linked it before, seriously?
    also lol, cant come up with any facts or evidence or even a concept so you go for post count.
    "YOU ARE ACTIVE IN THE COMMUNITY, LOL NO LIFE!"

Omfg im active in the community! that hurt so much, such a burn man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Oh it changes by the week... I guess it's better than nothing. I just assumed it would never changed since wpvp went from 90% horde to 90% alliance and the buff never changed.
    wait where did you fine 90% horde 90% alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    "The factions are pretty equal with the Horde dominating at the moment." What? That sentence alone contradicts itself.

You're being very naive if you think that there is balance between the 2 factions, it's been widening more and more due to what I posted. Majority of guilds are horde in turn more people are going horde as it has the largest recruitment pool.

The only outlier to this is OC which has a pretty decent balance however is a very small minority of the playerbase.

PVP was dominated by Alliance in the past due to humans, no longer the case since Legion.

There was a reason a lot of Alliance players switched off WM during the first couple of weeks of BFA, and even with some Horde turning off WM in protest it wouldn't surprise me if the buff remained on the Alliance as there's so few in comparison.
    Unless Blizzard restricts how many players are able to buy this game the factions will never be perfectly equal. One side will always have more than the other, but when the difference is small, the factions are balanced. Don't be daft. Perfect balance never existed and most likely never will.

So Horde bitched the Alliance were to lazy to Warmode and now that the Alliance got an incentive to actually turn it on for once the Horde are bitching again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TomBrokovski View Post
    Man the alliance shouldn't get a 30% buff to WM or a piece of 370 gear. It should be horde only since we actually participate in it. Tbh alliance should get a 0% bonus to WM since they don't even do it, why are they punishing the faction that keeps it alive? Right now horde dominate every single BFA zone and alliance get more of a warmode bonus for it and a 370 piece of gear (that they can only get by grouping up and outnumbering us, they can't get their kills 1v1 we all know that). Makes no sense.
    Horde should get a 0% bonus. The bonus makes up for the danger, but you just openly admitted there's no danger.

The point of warmode isn't to "dominate" the zones. Warmode was meant to emulate PVP servers, that's it.

Everything about your post just screams ignorance though. The Horde aren't "keeping it alive" in any sense of the word. Most of you are actively killing it.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    wait where did you fine 90% horde 90% alliance?
    In my computer screen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    In my computer screen.
    Anecdotal evidence pulled literally from no where, ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    So Horde bitched the Alliance were to lazy to Warmode and now that the Alliance got an incentive to actually turn it on for once the Horde are bitching again?
    Yeah, pretty much, average wow player.

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    Going with your office analogy, it's because no one else is in the office with you that the office is no fun or no one else interacts with you regardless of trying. Usually when trying to group up or find other players in WM as Alliance (likely depends on your region), there's either no one listed or no one is actually there. I tried doing the world boss in WM, and after no groups for 15 minutes I turned WM off and found tons of groups instantly. Could just be I happened to find the right time where no one was doing the boss, although it may just be representative of what normally happens. There has to be Alliance there to team up or willing to team up in order for it to be a viable solution.
    Sure. It's a chicken and the egg thing. People don't do WM because people don't do WM. Round and round.

I'm not saying it's easy to change the culture of an entire faction.

I just wish Blizzard decentivized douche-baggery as much as they've tried to incentivize participation.

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Most still wont turn it on because +30% rewards on doing WQs isn't that overly enticing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TomBrokovski View Post
    Nice post, but you forget the /s at the end...
    oh wait are you serious?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Most still wont turn it on because +30% rewards on doing WQs isn't that overly enticing.
    Yeah 30% gold, not really that great, its super low so who cares
    30% azerite, again easier to just do islands
    30% war resources, i guess but I mean, I have 12k and I havnt been farming it so idk.

So... I can still find people to fight out in the world? Cool! I don't care about rewards and I don't understand why Blizzard want to reward PvE stuff from warmode. I have it on for the PvP and thrill.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Is it?

A few days ago you were the other end of the spectrum. Teary-eyed Alliance weeping about how unfair everything is refusing to turn on Warmode. Now we got Horde complaining how it's unfair that ONLY the Alliance gets stuff for doing what both factions are expected to do.

Hopefully the Horde instigators are less convincing than you guys where and maybe we'll see some balance settling in.
    When horde population are lower in PvP than the alliance, you will get the 30% buff and the quest.