Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Now that that guy is off to deal with his butthurt; does anyone have any serious arguments they'd like to pose?

Preferably photographic evidence signed by Steve Danuser, where he admits to writing Nathanos as a self-insert. Nothing short of that will allow this felow to take a hint.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Now that that guy is off to deal with his butthurt; does anyone have any serious arguments they'd like to pose?
    You ignore all of them so why bother?

Because "you need better evidence than nothing at all" totally translates to "it must be a signed admission".

I think I'll take a moment to ignore this troll, actually. Seeing his posts is a really pointless waste of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Nah, I only ignore the fake argument "ITS SOOOO OBVIOUS HE RP'S ON TWITTER AND HE WROTE A SHORT STORY IT'S SOOOOOO OBVIOUS NATHANOS IS HIS SELF INSERT IT'S SOOOOO OBVIOUS", if that's your best argument, anyone with a fucking brain is going to call you out for having a shit argument.

Best part is how he came up with instant arguements like "but Tyrande beat him", as if the Darkshore arc has got anything to do with "Dark Mirror". The only reply that is then given, once that "arguement" is sunk, ends up being random drivel.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-12-13 at 03:38 AM.

Report post + ignore = one less Forsaken NPC to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Nathanos is not the same Nathanos as vanilla. He's went from my favorite character to something that just fills me with loathing. It's absolutely gutting waiting for Nathanos to get some time in the limelight and then getting this trash, finding out it's a writers self insert later down the line is just an extra kick in the teeth.
    The only notable forsaken lore character and it's absolutely butchered.
    Elaborate then. What is different about him?

Because "you need better evidence than nothing at all" totally translates to "it must be a signed admission".

I think I'll take a moment to ignore this troll, actually. Seeing his posts is a really pointless waste of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, I only ignore the fake argument "ITS SOOOO OBVIOUS HE RP'S ON TWITTER AND HE WROTE A SHORT STORY IT'S SOOOOOO OBVIOUS NATHANOS IS HIS SELF INSERT IT'S SOOOOO OBVIOUS", if that's your best argument, anyone with a fucking brain is going to call you out for having a shit argument.
    The best argument is that Tyrande was losing 1 on 1 to him and had to be saved to Malf in the original version of the content before massive outcry caused blizz to very slightly dial down on the f the alliance crap that this entire patch is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Elaborate then. What is different about him?
    Well for one thing in Vanilla we kill him he's a raid quest. In vanilla he isn't hanging out with Sylv he is just out on a farm doing his thing. He certainly isn't a chatterbox and he doesn't have a facial style reminiscent of the dev in question. In fact he has the rotting mouth feature and is basically falling apart. Yeah he's still the champion or w/e but you don't have that much interaction with him and he is nowhere near the absurd power level he is apparently at now.

Medan before he was decanonized.

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, FruitLab, or Brighteon.

The best argument is that Tyrande was losing 1 on 1 to him and had to be saved to Malf in the original version of the content before massive outcry caused blizz to very slightly dial down on the f the alliance crap that this entire patch is.
    What does this have to do with anything and when did I deny any of this lol.

Edit: Replied to this wrong, I did deny all of this because Tyrande didn't lose a 1 on 1 with Nathanos on the PTR; I read this dude's shitpost wrong.
    Last edited by therealstegblob; 2018-12-13 at 06:44 AM.

how are you handling the rage?
    Projecting much?

What does this have to do with anything and when did I deny any of this lol.
    Where you claimed that she wasn't losing multiple times lols

Where you claimed that she wasn't losing multiple times lols
    She wasn't losing. Like, I dunno where you people are getting that "Malfurion needed to save her" or that the battle was even very different on the PTR. You're all ignorant.

This is literally the battle's summary, as provided by the Red Shirt Guy's critique blog post;

Finally there is the showdown with Nathanos itself. On paper the idea is sound. Obviously Nathanos can’t die in this quest, and killing a val’kyr should be a big victory for the Alliance, but the execution is botched in every way. The battle starts and after only a few seconds, Tyrande is incapacitated by the val’kyr. She breaks free only to hide in shadows until Malfurion arrives to fight Nathanos. The dialogue shows this is a coordinated attack, but it can’t help but look like in her first actual battle as the Night Warrior, Tyrande is immediately outmatched by Nathanos and then has to hide until Malfurion comes in to save her. Then they fight in the background while you and Malfurion fight one of the val’kyr. The ritual succeeds with Sira and Delaryn being raised, the val’kyr dies, and then everyone just stands there while Nathanos, the remaining val’kyr and the newly raised Forsaken night elves just calmly mount up and leave.
    Literally the same mother fucking thing happened. The battle was the same on the PTR, it didn't get changed much except some dialogue (I believe). The issue people had was that Nathanos fought Tyrande at all and did some damage to her, when the Night Warrior was supposed to make her literally almost 'god-like' in power.

Nathanos DID NOT fight Tyrande much better pre-nerf, you're overreacting to something you know nothing about.

Now shut the hell up already, my lord.

I feel like Talanji only exists because Blizzard wished they were woke enough back in the day to have made Rastakhan female.

She wasn't losing. Like, I dunno where you people are getting that "Malfurion needed to save her" or that the battle was even very different on the PTR. You're all ignorant.

This is literally the battle's summary, as provided by the Red Shirt Guy's critique blog post;

Literally the same mother fucking thing happened. The battle was the same on the PTR, it didn't get changed much except some dialogue (I believe). The issue people had was that Nathanos fought Tyrande at all and did some damage to her, when the Night Warrior was supposed to make her literally almost 'god-like' in power.

Nathanos DID NOT fight Tyrande much better pre-nerf, you're overreacting to something you know nothing about.

Now shut the hell up already, my lord.
    A. Wrong
    B. The only people who should shut up are the Sylvanas fanboys who wouldn't defend her if she didn't have "charisma" and would be Jaina fanboys instead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gosh, I quite enjoy Nathanos. I feel outnumbered lol

A. Wrong
    B. The only people who should shut up are the Sylvanas fanboys who wouldn't defend her if she didn't have "charisma" and would be Jaina fanboys instead.
    A. No, I am not fucking wrong. I literally proved to you how I am not fucking wrong, you troll.

B. I assume you're trying to call me a Sylvanas fanboy, because that's what I've reduced you to. I hate Sylvanas as a character, but try again.

Deleted
    This seems like a productive thread

A. No, I am not fucking wrong. I literally proved to you how I am not fucking wrong, you troll.

B. I assume you're trying to call me a Sylvanas fanboy, because that's what I've reduced you to. I hate Sylvanas as a character, but try again.
    You haven't reduced anyone to anything lol you are just sticking your fingers in your ears going lalalallalalala I can't hear you and straight up lying about the ptr content.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I am tired of players crying cause their favorite characters don't play out the way they dreamed. The story moves and we all have characters we like meeting unfortunate ends and characters we dislike. It's not your game and you are not special. Get hired by blizz, get in the dev team and try to get your way, if you care so much. It's their game.

This is like crying that film X didn't turn out the way you wanted. No shit Sherlock. It's not you making it. It's impossible to please everyone. Don't be so self centered. Theres a dev team and it's their story they are telling, not yours.
    Yeah, like that Breadisfunny guy whose sig is about how they "assassinated" Alleria's character in Legion. Alleria hardly HAD a character from WC2, so people projected all this stuff onto her and nothing would live up to that.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.