Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    8.1, major content patch. Can finish all of the major content in about 1-2 hours. Yea, no, sorry, it's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    Cryhards. This forum is a shithole of cryhards. Nothing else.

I wish I could resist this news flood and stop reading this terrible forums made by a few special snowflakes.

Just enjoy the game like the majority does in whatever way you want.
    The "majority" has already left the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    The difference is that 6.1 was a patch to an expansion that worked(even if there was a lot of stuff they cut, the things we did get were mostly pretty good), 8.1 is a patch to an expansion that's a broken mess and needs a lot of fixing, so it not doing that is a bigger problem.
    This is a good way of wording why 8.1 feels the way it does. It's not a good patch (Not a bad patch), but in the whole scope of things, it's not what is needed for the expansion. However, it seems they are pulling a WoD and transferring more resources directly into the next expansion already. If 8.2 isn't a big patch either, I think that's a safe assumption to hold onto.

10+ Year Old Account
    This topic has been beaten to death and it really isn't worth being discussed anymore, but here goes:
    If the content added is monotonous and boring, it won't feel like we got any content at all. Incursions are Legion invasions. New table missions lel. Warfronts aren't that good apart from one-time phat lewt, be it in Arathi or Darkshore. Island Expeditions are the worst thing about the expansion, they should reword a lot about them before releasing new areas. Siege and King's Rest now are available on heroic, nobody really cares I'd wager. The azerite changes seem to me to have caused more anger than anything else. Paragons still don't have bad luck protection so CBA.

The only interesting things are the heirloom quests and Gnomeregan pet dungeon. I could also add as a plus the fact they are continuing with the story, but to be fair it is a must for the plot to advance.

6.0 was far superior to 8.0.
    Quote Originally Posted by Giulio View Post
    No.
    6.1 was very lightweight compared to 8.1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Giulio View Post
    No.

Stop trolling.
    ..Sorry, but which side of the argument are you on, here..? Is 8.1 better than 6.1 or not?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKickBan View Post
    ..Sorry, but which side of the argument are you on, here..? Is 8.1 better than 6.1 or not?
    Just pointing out that the first line refers to 6.0 and 8.0 while the second 6.1 to 8.1. Entirely different things.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    What exactly do you want? If they give you world quests you call it boring. Im sure you would hate any outdoor zone. I just think theres nothing Blizzard could do to please of of you people.
    You write like you know me and pretend that I think every patch has been terrible. I've been playing WoW for 12 years. I know what I like. 8.1 doesn't have it. Sorry that my opinion differs from yours. (you're also in the minority if you think 8.1 is a good patch. Just look around. Blizzard has never been more hated.)
    Last edited by mmoc30274401ab; 2018-12-14 at 09:21 AM.

WoD was far better than BFA in terms of gameplay. Bit of a joke to compare them. Sub numbers speak for themselves. But I guess Blizzard are sighting up those chinese mobile gamers by dumbing down the game so much.

For me the issue is there's nothing here which i have to 'experience' first hand, or now. I've suspended my sub, but everything, apart from maybe the raid I can just pick up and do at the end of the expansion in a much quicker and easier time. It's not like there's a whole new zone or storyline which really pushes the game forward.

Maybe tempted for a Kul Tiran Druid, but thats when?

My problem is not that this patch doesn't have anything in it.

My problem is that it has nothing that actually interests me.

But I'm sure other people do like it. Good for them. They can pay their sub. I'm not.

Selfie camera was apparently comparable.

Yeah, we are unhappy and unsatisfied with the game design, but shouldn't act like idiots.

If Islands and Warfronts didn't have the dull and unrewarding game design they have and Azerite was enriching our dull classes similar or better to how legendaries and artifacts did, this patch would have been sublime.

The problem is in the fundamental design of the BfA systems. The patch itself is fine - it adds a lot of what the expansion is about. Too bad it is about dull game design.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

I dig the new patch, lots of content for people who like to quest and do warfronts island expeditions (which I like tbh, they are beautiful and by far the most fun way to farm Azerite). Also, the new raid is going to be incredible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Selfie camera was apparently comparable.

Yeah, we are unhappy and unsatisfied with the game design, but shouldn't act like idiots.

If Islands and Warfronts didn't have the dull and unrewarding game design they have and Azerite was enriching our dull classes similar or better to how legendaries and artifacts did, this patch would have been sublime.

The problem is in the fundamental design of the BfA systems. The patch itself is fine - it adds a lot of what the expansion is about. Too bad it is about dull game design.
    Azerite got a lot better though if you do Mythic +, we can now get the gear we want by farming titan residuum and buying from the vendor rather than relying on BS RNG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    The "majority" has already left the game.
    Yeh, in your fucking dream world. I can say it again: More activity from different characters at the same time after release since FOUR ADDONS.

But yeh, you fucking people going to a forum which mainly consists of WoW and do nothing but crying about a game "they left" are definetly the majority, even though the users here doing this is the minority

You must be fucking losers in real life. But thats how humanity now is, special snowflakes everywhere thinkign they are right but in the end just dumb af

Yeh, in your fucking dream world. I can say it again: More activity from different characters at the same time after release since FOUR ADDONS.

But yeh, you fucking people going to a forum which mainly consists of WoW and do nothing but crying about a game "they left" are definetly the majority, even though the users here doing this is the minority

You must be fucking losers in real life. But thats how humanity now is, special snowflakes everywhere thinkign they are right but in the end just dumb af
    Yes, it's those humans too that i wish we could all go extinct.

We are not a smart race, we are starting to become like freaking the times, where anything you ever said with the rise of cancerous media. Turns a horde of people after you.

It's like talking to people on a forum today is like talking to a door.

More activity from different characters at the same time after release since FOUR ADDONS.
    You can provide data, right?
    even though the users here doing this is the minority
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...orst-expansion
    Vocal minority that thinks that BfA is good expansion should just shut up.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

hated that i had to do the stupid Jaina questline.. they should add a skip feature for people who dont want quests and couldnt care less about lore. 950+ days played on my main and dont think i ever read a single quest
    Signature made by

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    You can provide data, right?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...orst-expansion
    Vocal minority that thinks that BfA is good expansion should just shut up.
    Tried to google it? There are several sites. Easiest, compare active characters on WoWprogress. If you don't want active players lookup how many guild are doing weekly stuff, the numbers are also higher and this exclude every single PUG.

And do you really think a poll where 1,2k people took their poll and 700 QQ about BfA proves you are the majority? REALLY?
    Dude, that's 0,001% of the users in this forum. Tell me again, you think that proves the majority hates BFA? You are a proof, guys like you are dumb af.

And if we ignore all dead accounts and only count that up to all active accounts the numbers move up 0,04% of ALL ACTIVE USERS in this forum.

Then we could split this up more, because there are guys like me that simply have enough from stupid dumbshits like you and simply ignore those threads while probably the majority of haters in here took their way into that poll and voted. You would know that if you had any sense of stochastic math.

But yes, you are clearly the majority.

But as I mentioned in my post, special snowflakes everywhere thinking they are right even though you can easily proof they are stupid. But that proofs won't help as they call it "fake" or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Just pointing out that the first line refers to 6.0 and 8.0 while the second 6.1 to 8.1. Entirely different things.
    Yes, but that poster has also spend this entire thread arguing that 8.1 is better than 6.1

Tried to google it? There are several sites. Easiest, compare active characters on WoWprogress. If you don't want active players lookup how many guild are doing weekly stuff, the numbers are also higher and this exclude every single PUG.

And do you really think a poll where 1,2k people took their poll and 700 QQ about BfA proves you are the majority? REALLY?
    Dude, that's 0,001% of the users in this forum. Tell me again, you think that proves the majority hates BFA? You are a proof, guys like you are dumb af.

And if we ignore all dead accounts and only count that up to all active accounts the numbers move up 0,04% of ALL ACTIVE USERS in this forum.

Then we could split this up more, because there are guys like me that simply have enough from stupid dumbshits like you and simply ignore those threads while probably the majority of haters in here took their way into that poll and voted. You would know that if you had any sense of stochastic math.

But yes, you are clearly the majority.

But as I mentioned in my post, special snowflakes everywhere thinking they are right even though you can easily proof they are stupid. But that proofs won't help as they call it "fake" or something like that.
    Find me a single place where people are discussing BfA and the response isn't overwhelmingly negative. Youtube videos, MMO, Reddit, Blizzard's own forums, in game, hell even fucking Facebook ads have the majority of comments expressing disappointment. You can stick your fingers in your ears and yell about how much fun you're having until you're blue in the face but it doesn't change the fact that BfA is garbage.

*also, any unironic use of "special snowflake" as an insult pretty much instantly labels you as a mouth-breather in this day and age.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.