Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your 16, be a man and own your shit

Idiots saying call the cops, a 16 yr old knows better and didn't say anything about regular abuse and crying about getting put in their place because they were mad they did not get their way and lashed out at mom shows the level of respect being shown so ya, grow up.
    Last edited by Cantheal; 2018-12-23 at 12:14 PM.
    Just because I don't care does'nt mean I don't understand

I know the voices in my head are not real BUT they have some REALLY good ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Dont use that word. Worst thing you can call a woman, and I hate how casual it's become lately.
    Yeah, thanks, Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham Kenway View Post
    slips out of his mouth [...]16-year-old child
    First of all, at 16 you're allowed to work and drive, you're not a child anymore.
    Second, that's not something you 'let slip', look at the OP's posts - he seems to have anger issues. It was probably the straw that broke the camel's back. I don't agree with the beating but this can't be the whole story, it's pretty off (assuming it's even real).

Even though this is just a bait thread, I can just say that generally speaking, brats acting like that should get beaten more often.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    We were created by the biblical God.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    There's as much evidence for Santa as for darwinian evolution.
    The irony

Quote Originally Posted by dustin View Post
    I was trying to leave the house to go hang out with my friends but my mom kept nagging me so I accidentally called her a c*nt out of anger. I didn't mean it. I was just irritated. My dad heard and hit me with a belt on my butt and thighs around 10 times. Idk what to do. He's never hit me before. I want to move out but I'm only 16 with a part time job that doesn't pay much.
    Good. You deserved it. Maybe now you'll be more polite to your parents.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    First of all, at 16 you're allowed to work and drive, you're not a child anymore.
    A 16-year-old is a minor.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    Second, that's not something you 'let slip', look at the OP's posts - he seems to have anger issues. It was probably the straw that broke the camel's back. I don't agree with the beating but this can't be the whole story, it's pretty off (assuming it's even real).
    We all have reasons to be angry at times and we all have to manage that. Nobody is an angel.
    Yes, especially when you are only 16, that sort of stuff can slip out. It can still happen when you are older. You get into an argument with your wife, then one things leads to another, she calls you a son of a bitch, you call her a whore, then you drive away angrily, go drink a beer with your boys, vent about how you are right and she is wrong and then you return later, you both feel sorry and you have make up sex. It's not exactly like that with your mother, but mother's can be cunts, too.

Tolerating a woman is a man's test in life. They test your patience all the time.

https://youtu.be/rksKvZoUCPQ?t=570
    Last edited by mmoc2d04c1bd23; 2018-12-23 at 12:55 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    Why would anyone need to respect older generation if they have such thin skin they need to beat someone when something gets insulted they love? You can be an asshole when you insult people, but you know what's worse? Violent people.
    It is about respecting people, if people can not do that then the world is fucked.. So I gather you would be okay if someone insulted you or someone you loved then? Because it sounds like you are okay with it..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Dont use that word. Worst thing you can call a woman, and I hate how casual it's become lately.
    Unfortunately just like everything else these days people no longer care.. And this is why society and the world as a whole is slowly going to hell..

7+ Year Old Account
    Just do what i did when my dad fucked with me. I acted like i was sorry then slipped some laxatives into his coffee before he went to work. When he got home he was lets just say a little mad. I just told him i bet you won't do that again will you. And he didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 pages, ahah

Quote Originally Posted by ewokgangbang View Post
    call the police, make a report

Are you serious? How about you learn what respect your elders means. When I was a kid, if I disrespected my parents I got what I deserved. He deserved what he got. Plain and simple. Kids today have no respect or morals anymore and cry at the first sign of discipline.
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Just pretend that you have a spanking fetish, I gaurantee he won't try that shit again.

"Oh Daddy, yes! Yes! Give it to me, Daddy!"

You shouldn't have been disrespectful however, we all say things we regret though and I'm sure you genuinely didn't mean it, so I'm not sure your fathers actions were either well thought out or justified short term.
    lol'd 10/10

10+ Year Old Account
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    You got what you deserved then. Part of being an adult is thinking before you open your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathknightish View Post
    No, just no... Even spanking your child is illegal in most European countries, and for good reason.
    Even a single spank will at best give you a severe fine, at most jailtime. Don't do it, it's been proven again and again that it's harmful for the child's psychological growth. I'd give you sources, but they are all in Swedish I'm afraid.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I'm from the same as you, Sweden. And you should know that even a spank is extremely illegal here, and for good reason.
    We should be proud that we were the first country in the world that forbade spanking your child.
    first country that lets their kids do whatever the fuck they want without any repercussions? can't see that ending well but i suppose we'll see how it turns out as an experiment of sorts. children need to be taught respect and if a whack on the butt every now and then is what it takes that that is what it takes
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

Good, youre a little punk that needs to be taught respect through force since you cant seem to learn it in the 16years youve been alive. Learn it now or end up worse off after pissing off someone that doesnt have to legally be responsible for your well being.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

im assuming you will think twice before disrespecting your mother again.

Go beat up your mom for being a snitch.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by dustin View Post
    I was trying to leave the house to go hang out with my friends but my mom kept nagging me so I accidentally called her a c*nt out of anger. I didn't mean it. I was just irritated. My dad heard and hit me with a belt on my butt and thighs around 10 times. Idk what to do. He's never hit me before. I want to move out but I'm only 16 with a part time job that doesn't pay much.
    It's called "being taught a lesson". You posting here shows you haven't learned anything.

You don't "accidentally" call your mother a cunt.

It's unfortunate the lesson wasn't given earlier, because now you've grown thinking you should be given a free pass when acting like this.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    It is about respecting people, if people can not do that then the world is fucked.. So I gather you would be okay if someone insulted you or someone you loved then? Because it sounds like you are okay with it..
    Did I say I would be ok for insulting people needlesly? Nope, I said violence is worse though. Only barbaric people need to react violently to things. Do you think it's alright to punch somone if they tell you are a cunt? You'd get arrested for that. I don't get this. Why is there so many fucking people that are completely fine with physical violence in here? It's fucking sickening to me.

be a good boi
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless