Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wolthkolth View Post
    by a media desperate to whip up outrage from morons.
    The left leaning media that focus on identity related subjects also fall into that category: the one of bringing up subjects that really lie on the fringe. Evidently, you'll have more conservative leaning outlets responding in kind.

Or those in the middle that just report it for the outrage clicks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Your either completely making that up, they are joking with you to try and be funny, or you hang out with the mentally disabled. Take your pick, because what you just said is utter nonsense and in my 28 years of life never have I heard a soul above the age of 5 years old utter the nonsense you typed.
    I mean other than the "Guess no Sex" thing. That is true that happens every month for me, it seems like when I want it my wife is always on her period.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    This is separating biological sex and gender identity, something we are obsessed with never doing in America. No one is saying biological boys have periods... this is actually a good thing the school is doing.
    sex and gender are the same thing, lol

biological male is a male, biological female is a female.. no matter how you try it wont change.. just because someone says they're not doesnt change that

instead of normalizing this shit people need to be helping these people(again not demonizing them).. cuz when your brain rejects your body only a complete moron would think its normal

and considering how ridiculous this thing has gotten in some countries. I think in some places parents can decide what "gender" their kid will have regardless if its a boy or a girl.. this is fucking insane, dumb people pretty much "forcing" kids to believe its normal from the young age when kids dont even realize half of the shit they've been told.. then these crazy idiots think their boy is a girl cuz he likes to wear dresses at like 7 years old, then they tell him that its normal and pretty much forcing him to go through all the procedures of sex change. And then later on when this kid isnt a kid anymore he realizes that he was just a fucking kid and now his life is ruined

good thing that these examples are rare(just like transgenderism in general), but the normalization of such shit is already happening and its scary
    Last edited by Craaazyyy; 2018-12-28 at 10:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underverse View Post
    For many people it's a phase. There's plenty of literature out there about it. For some people, it becomes an obsession that they don't move on from. That's the miniscule % you're referring to.

I went through such a phase and was faced with such a 'choice' (though 'choice' is maybe not the right word). It's largely an outcome of circumstance. You need to know how to manipulate yourself without forcing yourself do be something you feel you aren't. It's a challenge, and even greater a challenge if you buy into the idea that it's an innate biological trait that you have, which appears to be increasingly popular despite a dearth of evidence (for example, low concordance between monozygotic twins). People like to tell themselves things that make them feel better, of course.
    This reminded of that relatively recently published article who's author was blasted. In it, if I recall correctly, she suggested that some of this may be attributed to peer-pressure.

Kinda like you start smoking cause you're friends do it too.

They should keep sex ed to the basics of biology and ignore unimportant stuff like "trans issues". Why waste time on such a small group of people?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I mean other than the "Guess no Sex" thing. That is true that happens every month for me, it seems like when I want it my wife is always on her period.
    ?

You can have sex while you are menstruating.

Aint this kind of a victory for the people who cares about hating trans people? like transexual men cant stop their biological periods?

So now when little boys find blood pouring out of their nethers, they will think it's normal, instead of seeking medical attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Feghet View Post
    ?

You can have sex while you are menstruating.
    Yeah, No Fuck that I don't want any part of that shit. I will wait the 3-4 days it takes her to be done with it.

Do they also teach the difference between sex and gender?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moralgy View Post
    I don't see the conflating of the two, the article sticks to gender. I think you are seeing something that isn't there.
    Well, I'm looking for something that should be there - which is a discussion of biological sex. Again, this is not an issue of gender. If you don't disambiguate between 'male' and 'boy', you're going to confuse kids who think that you're talking about the same thing. And then when you say that 'boys can menstruate', they're going to look down at their dicks in terror waiting for the blood to flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post

biological male is a male, biological female is a female.. no matter how you try it wont change.. just because someone says they're not doesnt change that

instead of normalizing this shit people need to be helping these people(again not demonizing them).. cuz when your brain rejects your body only a complete moron would think its normal
    This pretty much sums it up perfectly.

How about anyone with a half functioning uterus can have a period. That one will stick better.

Tbh I wish new terminology could be coined for gender to help people understand and differentiate between it and sex.

In 2 months:

"School teach boys can get pregnant."

I'm all for acceptance and respect, but everything has its line, after which it becomes insanely stupid and it's been crossed in this case.

Can't wait until they start making religion figures be gay too. The outrage would be amazing.

It's just too bad there is no way to share menstrual discomfort with people longing to experience it. If there were, women would be gladly lining up for the task.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post

and considering how ridiculous this thing has gotten in some countries. I think in some places parents can decide what "gender" their kid will have regardless if its a boy or a girl.. this is fucking insane, dumb people pretty much "forcing" kids to believe its normal from the young age when kids dont even realize half of the shit they've been told.. then these crazy idiots think their boy is a girl cuz he likes to wear dresses at like 7 years old, then they tell him that its normal and pretty much forcing him to go through all the procedures of sex change. And then later on when this kid isnt a kid anymore he realizes that he was just a fucking kid and now his life is ruined

good thing that these examples are rare(just like transgenderism in general), but the normalization of such shit is already happening and its scary
    No, they're not the same thing. Gender is partly an outcome of sex, but can be manipulated into something else by culture. Unless you think that LGBT individuals are entirely outcomes of nature despite substantial scientific evidence to the contrary?

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Feghet View Post
    Lmfao, how? They don't have a uterus.
    I think you have to separate the idea of a period from menstruation. Can boys have a period? Yes. Can they menstruate? No.

I think the physical period that males experience is emotional in nature. Society has just taught boys they need to supress and deny that it exists. Sort of along the same lines as "boys shouldn't cry".

At least this is how I am viewing it.

i mean, i can get telling the kids that are trans "you'll still get your period when you come of age for it, so be prepared for that". they do need to learn about their biology, because men and women have it slightly differently there, and it could be dangerous if a trans kid grows up thinking that just because they transitioned, they don't have to take considerations about biology related things.

but there's no such thing as non-binary, and that lie shouldn't be accepted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    I think you have to separate the idea of a period from menstruation. Can boys have a period? Yes. Can they menstruate? No.

I think the physical period that males experience is emotional in nature. Society has just taught boys they need to supress and deny that it exists. Sort of along the same lines as "boys shouldn't cry".

At least this is how I am viewing it.
    I think the distinction between sex and gender is more important and informative here. As in, they need to clarify who exactly they're talking about when they say 'boys'.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Yeah, No Fuck that I don't want any part of that shit. I will wait the 3-4 days it takes her to be done with it.
    Why? It's just blood. Not saying you have to have a fetish about it or want to go down on a menstruating female, but I have never understood this neanderthalic notion that having sex when a woman is on her period is some horrific act.

What really kills me about that statement, is that I have had multiple male friends that, like you, refuse to have sex with a female when she's on her period because "blood is gross", yet none of them would hesitate to stick their dick in her butthole, and some would even be willing to lick her asshole.

This may not be you, and whatever if it isn't, but some male logic as to what is and isn't acceptable is idiotic at best.