Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexme View Post
    Oh look the raid we were suppose to get in early Dec...
    Where did they say we would get it in December?

Nighthold launched in January too. And Legion launched in August as well.

It's the same content pacing they had in place for Legion.

Also it's usually the pace between the opening raid and first big one now. Has been for years. You complain about pacing but raids have been paced like this if not slightly longer sometimes for years.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-01-04 at 12:56 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexme View Post
    Oh look the raid we were suppose to get in early Dec...
    No we weren't, if you played the previous xpac then you would know that the patch would drop first and the raid would come later..

For the purpose of storytelling, I like the whole "temporarily switch to opposite faction" thing. It allows them to create content that includes both factions, but only one point of view vs. content like ICC for example where we have 2 different points of view (oh no, the opposite faction is here with their gunship, shoot them down so we can continue).

But at the same time, it's nice to have 2 points of view for a single story sometimes (Legion starting quests is a BIG example of this). It creates a sense of "we're the good guys, and they are the enemies because they did X". It leaves us questioning why the other faction would do such a thing (excluding those of us who play both sides lol) and encourages more of the "war" that they wanted with this expansion.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_Bob View Post

But at the same time, it's nice to have 2 points of view for a single story sometimes (Legion starting quests is a BIG example of this). It creates a sense of "we're the good guys, and they are the enemies because they did X". It leaves us questioning why the other faction would do such a thing (excluding those of us who play both sides lol) and encourages more of the "war" that they wanted with this expansion.
    if you want to have 2 points of views wouldn't be better if you just play both factions ?
    because this raid the only thing that encourages is frustration for being forced to play the races of the enemy faction that you didn't chose.

do you mean.. you are okay that blizzard goes with the unreliable narrator to tell the story? because that is an awful way of storytelling and force conflict.

15+ Year Old Account
    27th of Feb seriously ???????? WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Isn't the raid out with 8.1.5...? I was under the impression that would be the case and the KT/Zandalari would be part of that...?
    The raid does not come with 8.1.5, that's not even on the PTR. If anything Crucible will come with 8.1.5, so don't expect KT and Zanda til around March.

what a fuck is this ? why have alliance not 3 horde opponents and vice versa ? why the hell should my alliance toon battle jaina (ofc i read the blog post). what the fukin fuk fuck ?

(ps: i am playing both, horde and alliance)
    Last edited by Niwes; 2019-01-04 at 03:37 AM.

I guess I'll be resubbing for a month in early March

This sucks for ppl who don't want to fight Jaina.
    So, Blizz still doesn't communicate with us... so do we get to play the new Kir'Tiarn and Zandalari Races after the Regular raid, or after the LFR the last Wing opens?? ... This so totally sucks, I want to play my those new Druids.

Quote Originally Posted by CharrforLife View Post
    This sucks for ppl who don't want to fight Jaina.
    So, Blizz still doesn't communicate with us... so do we get to play the new Kir'Tiarn and Zandalari Races after the Regular raid, or after the LFR the last Wing opens?? ... This so totally sucks, I want to play my those new Druids.
    Not til 8.1.5, and that's not even on ptr.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Keep that defense going
    Defense of what? Just stating that a raid has not always dropped when a patch dropped, case in point the release schedule in Legion.. But if you can not understand that then that's your problem..

You know Allied Races are a joke when even Blizzard don't mention them in the "race changes"

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Not till 8.1.5, and that's not even on ptr.
    *sigh* the two races that flagshipped Allied races as the main feature of the expansion not until never. *SAD*

Also:

"Tauren: Most tauren will turn into draenei, while draenei druids will become night elves."

Draenei druids?? !!

Funny thing about the patch day
    It use to be the day that i pay for sub to enjoy the new content, nowaday it just a day that data available for download and the actual date that i can actually play them will be 1 month+ from the patch day
    At first i mark the “real day” that i suppose to login to play, but as time pass and as more trick they pull *warfront cough*
    Before i realized, i no longer care, the hype is gone and 1 month before next expansion launch look really like a safe spot to actually go in and play instead of patch day

No Word on what the KT humans/Zandalari turns into when swapping race? Doesnt look promising.
    Though, no mention on other allied races either, so perhaps just didnt write em in yet

Quote Originally Posted by etheldald View Post
    if you want to have 2 points of views wouldn't be better if you just play both factions ?
    because this raid the only thing that encourages is frustration for being forced to play the races of the enemy faction that you didn't chose.

do you mean.. you are okay that blizzard goes with the unreliable narrator to tell the story? because that is an awful way of storytelling and force conflict.
    I think you completely missed the point.
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

Look at all that content I'll do once on lfr and never do again.

can't wait for people to have half a mil HP by the end of stat squished xpac

Deleted
    So there is no point to sub until Feb. 27th?... What an xpac!

I am Horde, I do not want to transform into any version of my hated enemy.