Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    There was never going to to be "two different raids" it was always, you kill your bosses and then you see the other bosses through a "flashback"
    So how do you get loot from a "Flashback"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sesethi View Post
    Well its an interesting concept, lets see how it goes. I cant be worse than Uldir... Can it?
    yes, yes it can
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post

- - - Updated - - -

yes, yes it can
    flashback for story purposes, real battle for gameplay.

u cant be real.........

really

Well its an interesting concept, lets see how it goes. It cant be worse than Uldir... Can it?
    I mean the raid itself could be worse than Uldir in theory.....

But while the flashback thing does sound interesting I'm not a fan of it personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    Definitely spelled Sylvanas wrong. Jaina isn't the BITCH. Sylvanas is. She She destroyed a city just so the alliance didnt take it, Then used a person's dead son for her own wicked ass agendas. Nope, Sylvanas is the BITCH for sure.
    They’re both bitches. But Sylvanas isn’t in this raid. Her raid will be later on.

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    Similar is the experience for the horde, when they finish Jaina they find Rastakan is death, and a NPC tell the story (mean you fight the horde bosses)

good lord isnt that hard if you guys read or watch interviews.
    It doesn't matter if my toon gets transformed into a Horde toon, it's you who doesn't seem to understand. And how is Rastakan even equally Horde as Jaina and Meqatorque are Alliance? Answer: he isn't. He's a nobody in the Horde.

So Alliance gets to beat up their own leaders while Horde gets to beat up Alliance leaders, too.
    How about the Alliance players get to beat up some actual Horde leaders instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    It doesn't matter if my toon gets transformed into a Horde toon, it's you who doesn't seem to understand. And how is Rastakan even equally Horde as Jaina and Meqatorque are Alliance? Answer: he isn't. He's a nobody in the Horde.

So Alliance gets to beat up their own leaders while Horde gets to beat up Alliance leaders, too.
    How about the Alliance players get to beat up some actual Horde leaders instead?
    At least Sylvanas's chief dark ranger
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

At least Sylvanas's chief dark ranger
    He's only Sylvanas's Danuser toyboy, he doesn't count.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    they never announce it as 2 different raid, i cant understand where you all get this false information.

They announce a raid with 2 different stating bosses, and that and the end you will be able to experience the other bosses.
    There was never going to to be "two different raids" it was always, you kill your bosses and then you see the other bosses through a "flashback"
    Sorry for the misunderstanding! What was said during an interview was that you would experience different parts of the raid for your faction in a different order and later you would experience the other side as a vision of sorts. It would be the same raid but with a different order. I was lamenting that idea was discarded though during the interview it was thrown as just an idea, not a promise, nor did I mean to imply they had officially announced two brand new raids. Again sorry for misspeaking.

Cheers.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    Sorry for the misunderstanding! What was said during an interview was that you would experience different parts of the raid for your faction in a different order and later you would experience the other side as a vision of sorts. It would be the same raid but with a different order. I was lamenting that idea was discarded though during the interview it was thrown as just an idea, not a promise, nor did I mean to imply they had officially announced two brand new raids. Again sorry for misspeaking.

Cheers.
    Doing them in a different order probably would have messed with their new "leaderboards" so it would have never flown, though it is an interesting thought.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Doing them in a different order probably would have messed with their new "leaderboards" so it would have never flown, though it is an interesting thought.
    Actually leader boards is why it would have worked and why I thought it was a done deal. Leaderboards make it so each faction guild is segregated to compete with each other rather than with the other faction. Say maybe Alliance got a world first because their order was faster, but it would be an Alliance world first as per the leaderboards, Horde race would still be going. Same happened with Uldir, Horde leaderboards were full but Alliance race was still going. Alas.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

what do allied races transform into? they follow the highmountain » tauren, nightborne»belf, maghar»orc?

Why am i not excited even a little bit for this.. non of this makes me want to sub again.

Should've just named it Siege of Zuldazar

No one likes the name Dazar'alor

Too little, too late.

7+ Year Old Account
    So the Alliance gets no Horde leader to beat up not even slap Baine or Lorthermar around a few times only some old troll who was dead the moment they introduced his more horde inclined daughter what a missed chance.

Quote Originally Posted by kronides View Post
    I play Alliance and I completely agree with you. I might skip this raid.
    And this, people, is what happens when they do innovative stuff.

Missing out on the raid for some BS faction pride might just be even more asinine than the release schedule of allied races.

You want to beat up a Horde leader? Go back and play MoP. "Oh woe is me, one of my racial leaders is a raid boss for ONE raid!". Try having your Faction leader be the bad guy for an entire xpac. And then a few years later have it happen again!
    /Catchphrase!

I'll probably do the raid on Normal as per usual and go back to FF14 since 4.5 will be fresh by then.

I just think they could have done better than the "faction swap". It's just what they do with certain dungeons/events and it's not innovative whatsoever.

Hell drop a boss and make the last 2 faction specific bosses or something. World First hasn't meant squat in WoW for years. Or hell maybe someone other than Method could have had a shot at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well its an interesting concept, lets see how it goes. It cant be worse than Uldir... Can it?
    Uldir was a good raid.

I think this one will be too.

- - - Updated - - -

In case you did not notice we like storm into Zandalari capital, kill their king and strawberry Horde big time. They get to have some scraps and barely that at that, because no big names on Alliance side die aside from one who will probably become some cyborg or whatever as a path to Tinkers.