Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Two things to say about this.

One, did you even see all the Sylvanas shit? Are you seriously telling me you didn't see any "whining" from Horde players? Like, I don't know how to tell you this but my god have Horde players been whining about a lot of shit lately. The faction is written like shit and most people didn't play Horde to play the cartoon villains.
    Also, you probably didn't see any Horde players complaining about the Undercity because the Undercity is still there and will likely be back to normal eventually, blight doesn't last forever.

Two, I have no idea what RP realms you're on but I've played almost exclusively on the US RP realms and I can say the reality is almost the complete opposite. Unless you're EU, I have to say you're talking out your ass right now. The Alliance RP community is substantially bigger overall and in my experiences being around both for many years, way more openly inviting and social.
    Except your statements fall apart when the developers themselves even admit there is more Horde players playing the game than Alliance. Hence the warmode changes... People have not stopped playing horde for your reasons period.

And no the Alliance RP community is much larger, much more vocal, and much more toxic and degenerate. Horde RP community is so small you never hear complaints. I'm also not talking about barrier of entry that is changing the topic entirely. The ease of entering an Alliance RP guild has no weight on the vocal activity of the Alliance players in public settings. Racist right wing parties are also extremely easy to access with open arms but that has nothing to do with the toxic complaining.
    Last edited by mmoc2d9bdf7f11; 2019-01-08 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    What a bullshit. You play on the Warcraft developer favourite factions side,what is there for you to whine about? If the Blizzard would ever favor the Alliance just for a bit - shit,these forums would drown in the ocean of horde playerbase tears.
    Like when in Legion there was a cinematic for Varian, where he had a monologue and.. Sylvanas made an appearance? Or how in the latter half of Legion it was pretty much exclussively Alliance characters at work? Or how the Horde is pretty much beaten again in BfA? Even back in MoP when they changed a quest where the Alliance PC talked to Vol'jin, just because Alliance players whined so much about Vol'jin not looking like enough of a bitch.

Either you're aquatic or that's some grade A horse hockey. Just try to look at things with even a modicum of subjectivity and you'll notice that both factions get their time in the spotlight.

They should allow grouping cross faction. Not sure why it's still not a thing - it could work like mercenary mode.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Like when in Legion there was a cinematic for Varian, where he had a monologue and.. Sylvanas made an appearance? Or how in the latter half of Legion it was pretty much exclussively Alliance characters at work? Or how the Horde is pretty much beaten again in BfA? Even back in MoP when they changed a quest where the Alliance PC talked to Vol'jin, just because Alliance players whined so much about Vol'jin not looking like enough of a bitch.

Either you're aquatic or that's some grade A horse hockey. Just try to look at things with even a modicum of subjectivity and you'll notice that both factions get their time in the spotlight.
    Majority of the Alliance forum community doesn't want to hear it when they got an obvious fully Alliance heavy expansion in Legion. Meanwhile the horde players were pretty silent about this also. Something I wish the Alliance community can try doing. I actually seen threads of Alliance players saying Legion is a Horde expansion simply because the Nightborne are Horde now lol.
    Last edited by mmoc2d9bdf7f11; 2019-01-08 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Same could be asked about your own. You cry out when alliance gets balanced, but if its horde its okay.
    Not sure whether you actually play the game or not - as people making loud posts here, while being completely clueless about the state of the game due to not playing, is common occurrence here - but for decent amount of time, the horde have had very op racials as far as pve performance goes. PvP too to some degree, that is only before you come with the EMFH argument - because racials like insatnt blanket aoe silence or passive cc duration reduction do count, and in many ways overpower EMFH in times of "immortal healers" or "world of stuncraft", if you know what I mean.

Then there was one racial that wasn't completely shit, it wasn't "just a convenience feature" either, like slight discount or mail access or 1% reduced nature damage. When playing a very specific class/spec combos, it was actually very efficient and stacked with other power ups. But, a mere minor patch later, it was nerfed to the ground, for sake of balancing - which clearly is an issue NOW in THIS case.

Ofc. it's okay when it's horde, as the racials were the reason people started flocking over. An so on, but everyone knows that at this point.

And yes, like you've said, "we had alliance QQin nonstop about arcane torrent in legion or troll racials during throne of thunder", but did they do anything?

As opposed to the LF racial nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    What did I just read? I asked you about the proof,that Alliance playerbase is toxic and more vocal. Instead,you answer me about how fast I can level a character. Do you actually read the posts you answer? And I am the one changing topics?
    He said in an earlier post you could look on the forums. Look at how many threads there are complaining about the burning of teldrassil, and compare to how many there are about the loss of undercity. Hint, there are many, many more of the former, which was the, hint, Alliance loss.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    People don't want to play on the losing side, especially since Alliance is taking in the ass over years now. So yeah, so much for no bias.
    I started as horde on release and we were the minority. It was so bad on my server we could not get into any of the blackrock mountain instances after 19:00. From the entrance of the mountain to the entrances of the dungeons and raids it would be packed with alliance raids ganking and mindcontroling people into the lava. After being unable to play for a few weeks and being totally outnumbered, my friends and I rerolled Alliance.

Before christmas we as alliance we could not normally get into the raid, horde ganking all the way to the entrance. Best bets were taking a goblin glider into the portal from the ledge or having people without pvp plag go inside with a warlock... Levelling my alt with warmode on (30% buff) not possible groups of max level horde were ganking at the alliance quest hubs the last 4 nights I tried. A 30% buff will never make up for 60% of my playtime corpse running, nor is getting ganked fun. So warmode is off again.

The situation today is completely reversed from all those years ago but at least now we can opt in and out without having to pay Blizzard a fee. But they waited much too long with that to stop the alliance exodus. We're trying to start a new casual raid group after a split where the more hardcore players left to start amythic raiding guild. There are plenty of alliance players available in the LFM tool, but they are scattered all over the place. Finding enough people on your own server has become a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    I mean, no one wants to play that action, and those few that still havn't outgrown their teen stages, are starting to leave because of evil Sylvanas.
    I'm not sure how many people actually care about the story when picking a faction or choosing whether or not to stick to it. I chose my faction 10 years ago because they had pretty males while the other faction didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    He said in an earlier post you could look on the forums. Look at how many threads there are complaining about the burning of teldrassil, and compare to how many there are about the loss of undercity. Hint, there are many, many more of the former, which was the, hint, Alliance loss.
    Well,there's a one huge difference between - one was burned by the enemy faction,and other was destroyed by it's own leader,without any civilian losses.

Wait until Alliance might get a new Gnome sub race and Horde will just get super boring Vulpera/Sethrak, that will bring back all of the people...
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    Blizzard doesn't want to cater to this loud obnoxious small community. Way more players play horde but the Alliance are way more vocal and QQ about everything.

HIGH EVLVES WAHHH
    WHY NIGHTBORNE HORDE WAHHH
    HORDE BIAS WAHHH
    WAHHH VARIAN(voljin died also but no one cared...)
    WAHHH FAT HUMANS
    WAHHH HORDE GET COOLER MOUNTS!
    WAHHH VOID ELVES SUCK AND THE LORE SUCKS!!
    WAHH NOT ENOUGH DRUIDS!
    WAHH THE ZANDALARI DRUID FORMS HAVE MORE WORK DONE!!
    WAHH ORC RACIAL IS OP!

Imagine being a developer and having your small minority of players complain this much while the horde simply "take off their shoulders" as a creative protest to the tree burning. Honestly if I was a Blizzard dev I would be Horde Biased simply because the playerbase respects me more. Alliance players are so toxic on the forums...any very toxic on RP realms compared to horde RP.

On another note I barely recall any threads on any horde players complaining about losing the undercity...meanwhile the tree burning.
    Err have you been reading these forums? Multiple horde players have written entire thesis and are so deep into it, it's cringe worthy. Heck some of them are openly hostile lol dare you say anything against the love interest of the lead narrative self interest.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    This is interesting to see. I find it really strange that someone claims that all of the alliance population is "down" because they play on a realm or a two. Also, it's interesting to see that other players are commenting that no one plays alliance because it's "boring" while Blizzard has been working over the past few years to make Alliance equally appealing
    There is much less Alliance players. Just a fact. Otherwise the warmode changes would have never happened. The Alliance story lacks struggle and strife while the Horde constantly struggle. It by default makes the Horde more interesting. My guess is the Alliance are going to lose much more after this raid tier.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Some people still want an alternative to the imperialist genocide faction.
    Lol yes, judge an entire faction because of a few select individuals. That's the same as saying the Alliance is genocidal because of Jaina. :thinking:.

OT: I wish they'd finally remove the faction barrier for PvE, and maybe even PvP. Just make it so both sides can group/guild/etc together, and whoever is the leader of your group/raid, that's the faction you play as in the open world/BGs/etc.

Lore-wise: Kill off Jaina and Sylvanas. Anduin and whoever is the Horde Warchief achieve a detente. NPCs and even players will still have grudges, which is why PvP and guards attacking you still exist, but now you can talk and play together at your leisure because free fucking will.

If they don't do something like this, Mythic raiding as Alliance will cease to exist soon. Half of the top guilds that were Alliance in Antorus are now Horde. Another half will likely go Horde before BfA is over. Heroic Alliance players will have nowhere to go and either quit or faction swap. If Blizz is okay with this imbalance, then it shows how fucking greedy they are. If they make Alliance racials super OP (which I don't think will cause a shift in the factions), also proves it's just a money-grab attempt. The best thing they can do for the long-term health of the game is to let everyone play together regardless of faction.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2019-01-08 at 09:47 AM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Err have you been reading these forums? Multiple horde players have written entire thesis and are so deep into it, it's cringe worthy. Heck some of them are openly hostile lol dare you say anything against the love interest of the lead narrative self interest.
    Well if they wrote a whole cringe inducing thesis that is very constructed feedback and better than small hostile bitter bickering if we are going to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Wait until Alliance might get a new Gnome sub race and Horde will just get super boring Vulpera/Sethrak, that will bring back all of the people...
    It's honestly going to be hilarious to see the Alliance players QQ again since people don't play gnomes at all. I can already see the forums of hundreds of Alliance players wishing they got Vulpera when they get their mecha gnomes. My god the salt will be amazing.

It's also really obvious that is the next allied race since it seems Blizzard are REALLY pushing for a tinker class in everything. We even have 3 tinker specs in game as a healer,dps, and tank if you do some islands.

Horde are likely going to get another tinker race also with that being the Vulperia or the undead. They probably want at least 2 races to choose from to play tinnker the next expansion. Obviously gnomes and Goblins. The other two will be allied race unlocks.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census...ervertypeid=-1
    There is almost more allied race players already than gnome characters. LMAO. I'm so ready for the salt.
    Last edited by mmoc2d9bdf7f11; 2019-01-08 at 10:12 AM.

*snip*

There is almost more allied race players already than gnome characters. LMAO. I'm so ready for the salt.
    It's just another proof of how out of touch Blizzard is with their playerbase. Honestly, they're so daft at the moment that I totally see them giving Horde Vulpera or Sethrak and Alliance just Gnome-Cyborgs.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    It's just another proof of how out of touch Blizzard is with their playerbase. Honestly, they're so daft at the moment that I totally see them giving Horde Vulpera or Sethrak and Alliance just Gnome-Cyborgs.
    Why wouldn't they? It makes lore sense...I say this when Void Elves exist.

Plus it doesn't help that the Alliance invasion I just did had the Alliance burning down Vulpera homes lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Lol yes, judge an entire faction because of a few select individuals. That's the same as saying the Alliance is genocidal because of Jaina. :thinking:.
    I don't think this could be any more wrong. Sylvanas is literally the Warchief of the Horde and they can absolutely be judged based on her. It makes no sense to then compare her to Jaina given that Jaina 1) is not even a racial leader let alone the leader of the Alliance, and 2) wasn't genocidal.

Except your statements fall apart when the developers themselves even admit there is more Horde players playing the game than Alliance. Hence the warmode changes... People have not stopped playing horde for your reasons period.

And no the Alliance RP community is much larger, much more vocal, and much more toxic and degenerate. Horde RP community is so small you never hear complaints. I'm also not talking about barrier of entry that is changing the topic entirely. The ease of entering an Alliance RP guild has no weight on the vocal activity of the Alliance players in public settings. Racist right wing parties are also extremely easy to access with open arms but that has nothing to do with the toxic complaining.
    What exactly does population of the factions have to do with which one complains more? I was under the impression you held a pretty big double standard by how silly the claim was that Horde doesn't complain as much as Alliance, but bringing up pointless metrics like "how many players have quit" is completely and totally irrelevant to the conversation.

And yes the Horde RP community is way smaller and less open but I don't really see at all how that's a good thing. Of course you'd consider the Alliance's RP community to be more toxic because you're comparing it to an almost non-existent community outside of some sparse guild activities.
    And yes, barrier to entry to relevant because it goes to show how standoffish and unfriendly the Horde's RP side is. I wasn't a victim of this since I had friends from RP servers from the get-go but I've seen it firsthand a multitude of times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    What exactly does population of the factions have to do with which one complains more? I was under the impression you held a pretty big double standard by how silly the claim was that Horde doesn't complain as much as Alliance, but bringing up pointless metrics like "how many players have quit" is completely and totally irrelevant to the conversation.

And yes the Horde RP community is way smaller and less open but I don't really see at all how that's a good thing. Of course you'd consider the Alliance's RP community to be more toxic because you're comparing it to an almost non-existent community outside of some sparse guild activities.
    And yes, barrier to entry to relevant because it goes to show how standoffish and unfriendly the Horde's RP side is. I wasn't a victim of this since I had friends from RP servers from the get-go but I've seen it firsthand a multitude of times.
    There is more horde players yet there is much more vocal Alliance complaining. You were the one bringing up horde players leaving the game because of "story" reasons when that is not the case. I counter argued your point on that.

The fact is Alliance RP is simply more toxic because there is more players leading to a more toxic environment. The RP players are also the ones constantly complaining about the lore also. And the heaviest community complaining about Void elves and High elves unless you missed that. The Alliance RP community has REALLY been very toxic during BFA. The burning of the tree, high elves, and my favorite "fat humans".
    Last edited by mmoc2d9bdf7f11; 2019-01-08 at 10:38 AM.

Well once Kul Tirans come out, many PvP'ers will switch alliance cause the power of that racial