Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Germany: America is as dangerous as Russia

Nearly as many Germans feel threatened by the United States as they do by Russia, while less than half feel North Korea is a danger, according to a new poll.

A recent survey conducted by Germany's Forsa Institute for Social Research and Statistical Analysis alongside International Politik magazine and featured Saturday by the Bild tabloid found that 55 percent of respondents thought the U.S. was a threat to the country, just one point less than the 56 percent who said the same of Russia.

https://www.newsweek.com/us-dangerou...y-poll-1282339

Tell me again why we have 65K troops stationed in Europe?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I’d guess because even though there is a child leading the country he’s been to busy breaking his other toys so he hasn’t had a chance to get his feelings hurt and break that one.

I dont want to get into nation bashing, but damn that is idiotic af.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I thought the EU was supposed to be "woke". I didn't realize the majority of Germany is made up of the same simpletons that get wound up by sensationalist media and Facebook memes.

Also we have 65k troops stationed in Europe because of WWI and WWII.

琶雷丘*塞尔盖
    Germany, which together with Russia started two World Wars in which the world did not end thanks to the United States, thinks that the U.S. is the biggest threat! Sometimes I wonder what color is the sky in their world...
    Top comment right there. Go USA!

I really cant blame them for that, I too, feel that the US is less trustworthy than mother russia.

Im sure it's good for your economy in some way, other than that, I dont know, feel free to leave at any time I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're the world police son. We have an obligation to our allies and our own safety to be there.

Do we need all the bases? Prob not all of them. But our military presence is needed.

Well, people in America are hell bent on waging a trade war against them, so it makes some sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    You would actually be a good source of satire if you didn't were so gullible and believed everything you posted, Hubcap.

Now i could get into detail how the current american government doesn't really inspire people with confidence, how everyone notices their main drive is fear what is unfounded and lies and falsehood to further empower those fears. How Putin and Trump in terms of how a government should run and how their "subjects" should be allowed to function don't differ all that much. How americans in general are very successful in displaying generally the worst of mankind behaviour in the western world, generally because their media is so over-commercialized that extremes are constantly portrayed as the norm.

But let us kid our selves not, you are not here for a honest conversation that's why you directly tied into a link with the military bases there, probably already have some answers ready to hand wave things away when some sorry naive soul tries to engage in a conversation with you with good intentions.

So let's round it up with Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

If only there wasn't an unreliable manchild cutting ties to his only allies in the position of commander-in-chief...
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2019-01-08 at 03:19 PM.

Well, you wanted a trade war with the EU, and you got it. Don't expect your enemy to like you whilst you do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Intersectional Gringo View Post
    I dont want to get into nation bashing, but damn that is idiotic af.
    Well, you have been cheering on the trade war, and you want to harm other countries, so it makes sense for them to not trust you.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, you wanted a trade war with the EU, and you got it. Don't expect your enemy to like you whilst you do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, you have been cheering on the trade war, and you want to harm other countries, so it makes sense for them to not trust you.
    We could just pull our troops and come back in a week... when you're all working hard to learn russian.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Germany is the really dangerous one, I am sure that they will be the cause of world war 3 in some way or another they just cant help themselves from trying to control the world. I just hope Sweden have left EU before that happen I dont want to be on the same side as the loosing team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Not only that comment is delusional, but it is wrong. Thanks USA for stopping world wars? Yeah, right... it was nice of them to join near end of war after making big profit from selling weapons and take credit. And why are 100 year old wars relevant to modern state of affairs?

Oh, btw, which country started most wars in recent decades? Which country constantly meddles in everyone's business and starts "revolutions" that ends up in entire regions being in chaos and millions of people dying? Which country sells weapons to ISIS and Saudis?

cold war BS as much as i dont like russia, its obvious countries like poland and hungary dont want to be part of the west, i say fuck it, let putin take them over if they wanna be nazis and go around killing people for their race let russia invade them, they dont deserve freedom. Id actually support trump pulling out of europe and nato now i think of it, russia taking over europe would be the best thing for liberal values.

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    We could just pull our troops and come back in a week... when you're all working hard to learn russian.
    Well, it's a good thing for me, I already know Russian.

I think a lot of Germans would want American troops out. They sure as shit aren't enjoying our attempts to wage a trade war.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    By that same logic the us is the biggest threat as it’s the only country to nuke another.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    cold war BS as much as i dont like russia, its obvious countries like poland and hungary dont want to be part of the west, i say fuck it, let putin take them over if they wanna be nazis and go around killing people for their race let russia invade them, they dont deserve freedom. Id actually support trump pulling out of europe and nato now i think of it, russia taking over europe would be the best thing for liberal values.
    Actually those countries do prefer being part of west and do hate Russia a lot (and for a good reason - communism idiocy screwed up many generations), but they do not support libtard policy of welcoming arab invasion.

Being part of Europe doesn't mean not questioning Merkel actions. Its a democracy, not authoritarian rule. Questioning policies is fine, especially retarded policies that prioritise invaders over local population.
    Last edited by mmocbeba583bd0; 2019-01-08 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by krooka View Post
    Thanks for confirming to us all that you're German
    Nope, I'm an American... but since you're "new" here, you probably wouldn't know that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Actually those countries do prefer being part of west and do hate Russia a lot (and for a good reason - communism idiocy screwed up many generations), but they do not support libtard policy of welcoming arab invasion.

Being part of Europe doesn't mean not questioning Merkel actions. Its a democracy, not authoritarian rule. Questioning policies is fine, especially retarded policies that prioritise invaders over local population.
    So, supporting capitalism and individual liberty is a "libtard" thing?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    It amazes me how educated people are so easily affected by propaganda. It shouldn't be this way.