Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    My theory is that we will get Vulpera and Mechagnome in 8.2.5 and some reskin of Undead/Worgen for 8.3.5 (8.3.2?). This way we will have 1 allied race connected to every "base" race (beside Pandaren).

Why they didn't tell that on Blizzcon? Just imagine reactions if they would do that. No one would be talking about Nazjatar/Mechagon and instead screaming at each other how "they hate furries" and "Blizzard hates Alliance".
    Ok, that's a good point.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

We’re underway with the deployment of our first build of WoW 8.1.5 to our Public Test Realms. We expect it to be playable soon, and we want to start discussions about the features of the update that we’ll be testing:

The Kul Tiran Allied Race unlock
    The Zandalari Allied Race unlock
    Should be out around... well what do you know... March/April.

It falls under false advertisement.

Never had the motivation to play a dum troll or fat human anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post

We’re underway with the deployment of our first build of WoW 8.1.5 to our Public Test Realms. We expect it to be playable soon, and we want to start discussions about the features of the update that we’ll be testing:

That's crazy! Theres no way they thought of when they should release that mount package and just so happen it be exactly after your time expires to get zandalar. No way! blizzard? You think blizzard would do.... oh wait. yea... they would...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Re4leader1 View Post
    That's crazy! Theres no way they thought of when they should release that mount package and just so happen it be exactly after your time expires to get zandalar. No way! blizzard? You think blizzard would do.... oh wait. yea... they would...
    It was nothing like how a month before 4.3 hit they introduced the annual pass which came with it MoP beta access and "free" Diablo 3. The only reason why Blizzard would ever invest in these products is to boost subscription retention, and it makes the most sense to do this during a weak period. They likely would of done it with WoD if they were better prepared for how terrible that expansion was going to be.

Blizzard regularly times content releases with the releases of other expansions. Literally every single Final Fantasy XIV expansion has coincided with a major WoW content patch (The expansions are always announced well ahead of patches, of course). I imagine that Blizzard is watching for an 'ideal' time to launch the Kul Tiras/Zandalari patch since a lot of people are eagerly awaiting it. Fortunately I don't think we'll be waiting until Shadowbringers.

Were I to guess, I'd assume it will release the same day the second part of patch 4.5 launches for FFXIV. It's a stretch, but I could see Blizzard doing it anyways. I imagine a later major patch and/or new allies races will coincide with Shadowbringers itself. Perhaps the final major content patch of BFA?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    It was nothing like how a month before 4.3 hit they introduced the annual pass which came with it MoP beta access and "free" Diablo 3. The only reason why Blizzard would ever invest in these products is to boost subscription retention, and it makes the most sense to do this during a weak period. They likely would of done it with WoD if they were better prepared for how terrible that expansion was going to be.
    That wasn't that bad of a deal to be fair. It was transparent why they did it and why they timed it as such, but the deal wasn't horrible in that case. I didn't personally invest in it, but it would have saved me money had I done so (ironically?).
    Last edited by therealbowser; 2019-01-08 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    Its insulting honestly. They think their community is so dumb they wont see right past their exclusive mount* package (*available on the store after the 6mo. Are up)

7+ Year Old Account
    People have asked in previous Q&As why don't we have access to playable Zandalari or Kul'Tiran yet. The response is, it needs to fit the story. Well, if you finish your respective faction's continents you received their pledge. Why not then? If not then, how about finishing the stories and then getting exalted with them? Still no... why not?

IMO they are delaying the next allied race purposely until it lines up with when most Dreadwake mount subs run out as another boost to revenue and nothing more. That means we can expect to see playable Zandalari and KT in March or April.
    no, it will not be march/april... seriously..?
    where is your numbers on march/april?

also many of us got the dreadwake for free as we were already on 6 months.

- - - Updated - - -

Its insulting honestly. They think their community is so dumb they wont see right past their exclusive mount* package (*available on the store after the 6mo. Are up)
    except it was literally a fucking free mount, you fucking serious?
    IT WAS A FREE MOUNT

- - - Updated - - -

or you know, i got it for free cause i already bought 6 months before hand since its the cheapest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamil84 View Post
    It falls under false advertisement.

Never had the motivation to play a dum troll or fat human anyway.
    no it doesent... literally it does not, do you mind showing me where they fasly advertised?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    no, it will not be march/april... seriously..?
    where is your numbers on march/april?

also many of us got the dreadwake for free as we were already on 6 months.

- - - Updated - - -

except it was literally a fucking free mount, you fucking serious?
    IT WAS A FREE MOUNT
    Explain to me what all these store mounts really cost blizz? A couple of hours to a dev to draw it up? And a couple more to make it work? In return they get 6 months of sub time from alot of people who are unhappy and a good portion of them probably arent even playing because they dislike bfa...

7+ Year Old Account
    Explain to me what all these store mounts really cost blizz? A couple of hours to a dev to draw it up? And a couple more to make it work? In return they get 6 months of sub time from alot of people who are unhappy and a good portion of them probably arent even playing because they dislike bfa...
    To say that that model takes "a couple of hours for a dev to draw" just proves how little you know about 3d model making.
    if those people who didnt want to play bought the time for the mount, they were fucking idiots, as blizzards post itself said "this is for free for people who buy or are on a 6 month plan. but sometime next year it will be added to store for those who miss it"

so if they arnt gunna play, and they bought it they are fucking idiots, why would they spend more money on something?

To say that that model takes "a couple of hours for a dev to draw" just proves how little you know about 3d model making.
    For you to think that the mount was a gesture of good favor shows you know nothing of marketing schemes

7+ Year Old Account
    For you to think that the mount was a gesture of good favor shows you know nothing of marketing schemes
    no it is not of good favor, because it will be going on the store.
    but it was still a free fucking mount, and you saying it took a "couple of hours to make" just proves how horrible of an idea you have on how game development works.

but it was still a free fucking mount, and you saying it took a "couple of hours to make" just proves how horrible of an idea you have on how game development works.
    It's not really a free mount when you payed for 6 months of sub time lmao. Again like said its a marketing scheme. They know bfa is loosing subs so they needed a way to bandaid the situation. Free pixels guys!!!! All you have to do is pay for 6 months of the game!!! A good portion of those people who got it pay month to month and I bet a large chunk of those people arent even playing. But guess what they're still paying so it's all good for blizz

Ya no, the patch isn't going to be out that soon. 8.1.5 brings the mini raid, so in other words probably closer to late May/mid June.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

And you dont even know when they made that mount! Could've been developed in mop, for all you know they were waiting for the right time to release it. Well what better time to release a cool mount then at a point everyone is mad and leaving and attach to a 6 month sub purchase

7+ Year Old Account
    It's not really a free mount when you payed for 6 months of sub time lmao. Again like said its a marketing scheme. They know bfa is loosing subs so they needed a way to bandaid the situation. Free pixels guys!!!! All you have to do is pay for 6 months of the game!!! A good portion of those people who got it pay month to month and I bet a large chunk of those people arent even playing. But guess what they're still paying so it's all good for blizz
    except it is free, because i was already in the middle of a 6 month sub.
    so i literally got it for free.
    if people bought 6 months but didnt intend to play those 6 months they are idiots, and that you think that is a good player, one we should agree with?
    then maybe you need to look over yourself.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Ya no, the patch isn't going to be out that soon. 8.1.5 brings the mini raid, so in other words probably closer to late May/mid June.
    Yeah, small patch, PTR in January, live in June... totally gonna happen.

Jesus Christ, some people.

7+ Year Old Account
    And you dont even know when they made that mount! Could've been developed in mop, for all you know they were waiting for the right time to release it. Well what better time to release a cool mount then at a point everyone is mad and leaving and attach to a 6 month sub purchase
    lol except it was not made in MOP because the skeleton was added in end of Legion...
    but whatever tinfoil hat theory you want to make.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got the mount for doing nothing as I already had a 6 month sub when the promotion went into effect.

Personally, I don't like the mount, it's clunky and sits weirdly above the center point of the screen on use.

Honestly, who cares if it was a retention tactic? How dare Blizz make money, right?!?
    Here is something to believe in!

lol except it was not made in MOP because the skeleton was added in end of Legion...
    but whatever tinfoil hat theory you want to make.
    Oh so you work at blizzard entertainment and know when they made this mount? Didnt think so. ok yay for you, you had a 6 month sub already. You werent their target. Their target was the people on the fence of leaving but they couldnt resist an exclusive mount...oh to be naive again and believe any bs blizz throws at you....