Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Probably because the dalaran sanctuary in legion is used by forsakens
    And the Alliance sanctuary in Legion is used by Gilneans, but we still get Silver Covenant high elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Cause Sylvanas isnt attacking the Cenarion Circle or those other neutral groups, she's attacking the Alliance
    She attacked Malfurion, the founder of thr faction and she is the enemy of life, not just Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    ... Didn't the horde kinda you know... murder the shit out of their previous leader Rhonin? Then some mages betrayed their supposed neutrality in favor of secretly supplying the horde while garrosh was still on his "orc hitler" bender?

Kinda seems like they might have had this coming.
    I am interested what was Rhonin doing in Alliance stronghold.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    But then again, now you have Sylvanas as a warchief, who is a public enemy of the Alliance AND the Horde.

If the Horde doesn´t do anything to take her down, even though she is killing both, Horde and Alliance, for no reason, doesn´t it make sense that the strong neutral forces would, naturally, ally with the Alliance? remember, they are mostly humans after all as well.
    That's serious lying. Sylvanas is dangerous only for Alliance and Saurfang.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    She is the enemy of life, not just Alliance.
    Night elf propaganda. Why would we care about Delaryn's opinion?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    You missed my signature. One of many things she's done against her own people/the horde. But we both know you'll make up an excuse for it and everything else so why bother? For the Lich Queen! For the new Scourge! Victory or run away!
    Why wouldn't she slay revolutionists? I am interested what would happen if there were some self proclaimed king of Stormwind who would like to change the whole politics of his country.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

And the Alliance sanctuary in Legion is used by Gilneans, but we still get Silver Covenant high elves.

- - - Updated - - -

She attacked Malfurion, the founder of thr faction and she is the enemy of life, not just Alliance.
    Malfurion is an Alliance stooge first and foremost so attacking him is fine

They didn't break any neutrality. The pact was that the Horde would stay in Dalaran until the Legion was defeated, and the Legion has been defeated, therefore the Kirin Tor is no longer neutral.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    ... Didn't the horde kinda you know... murder the shit out of their previous leader Rhonin? Then some mages betrayed their supposed neutrality in favor of secretly supplying the horde while garrosh was still on his "orc hitler" bender?

Kinda seems like they might have had this coming.
    Killed him after he took sides with the Allaince in the War. Kirin Tor could have kept their noses out of it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I am interested what was Rhonin doing in Alliance stronghold.

- - - Updated - - -

That's serious lying. Sylvanas is dangerous only for Alliance and Saurfang.

- - - Updated - - -

Night elf propaganda. Why would we care about Delaryn's opinion?

- - - Updated - - -

Why wouldn't she slay revolutionists? I am interested what would happen if there were some self proclaimed king of Stormwind who would like to change the whole politics of his country.
    If using plague on your own soldiers in order to get the enemies is Alliance propaganda, then ok.

- - - Updated - - -

He still is the leader of the faction so the druids worshipping him would not be ok with this. Nor the decimation of nature by the hands of the Horde.

Wotlk: Alright Horde, you're cool.
    MoP: Begone Horde, we hate you!
    WoD: Begone Horde, we hate you (although not as much as 2 years ago)!
    Legion: Alright Horde, you're cool.
    BfA: Begone Horde, we hate you!

They sure change their sides quite regularly.

The Kirin Tor are basically Alliance alligned and Dalaran was (is) an Alliance member but this is ignored to make sure BfA resembles some kind of fair fight - see also the Draenei's starship and the wild gods of Hyjal.

- - - Updated - - -

He's also the favoured student and saviour of Cennarius - the demi-god, founder and namesake of the Cennarion circle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    The Kirin Tor are basically Alliance alligned and Dalaran was (is) an Alliance member but this is ignored to make sure BfA resembles some kind of fair fight - see also the Draenei's starship and the wild gods of Hyjal.

- - - Updated - - -

He's also the favoured student and saviour of Cennarius - the demi-god, founder and namesake of the Cennarion circle.
    Doesn't matter, he already picked a side. Horde Druids serve the Horde before the CC.

Now that the horde have the nightborne, a strong magical race, do they have a need for the floating city? Tin foil hat, maybe blizzard is pushing the factions further apart? Or it’s just an oversight?

Doesn't matter, he already picked a side. Horde Druids serve the Horde before the CC.
    Horde druids seem more concerned about stopping Azeroth from falling apart, they would probably like some help from their Alliance counterparts if Sylvana hadn't tried to assassinate their mightiest member and genocide their people.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's nice, but do the other cities have portals too?

Quote Originally Posted by Elemenion View Post
    Have you seen the new portal room of Stormwind? Well if you haven't, here it is :

Kirin Tor banners are all over the place, literally. You can even see some Dalaran mages hanging around. What the hell? Inside the new Orgrimmar portal room they have zero presence. I am not the best lore guy, but I know well enough that in the past they have broken their neutrality at least twice, siding with the Alliance. In Legion they invited the Horde yet again, but now this, if anything, clearly shows their preference.

As a Horde player, I do not want ever again to work with these guys. Even in Legion I didn't want to. I don't trust them, I don't like them, for perfectly good, ogvious reasons. Stop forcing them in our faces.
    It should be obvious they are not neutral to the Horde for several reasons:

- The Horde were at War with them in the first and second war, and to an extent the third.
    - In vanillia, The Forsaken constantly hounded the Dalaran Crater project thats goal was restoring Dalaran because they were pro Alliance.
    - They declared neutrality reluctantly, for the sake of tolerance towards the Sin'dorei who convinced them to allow the Horde in because of their bond with the magic kingdom.
    - In Cataclysm, the Horde massacred an entire mage village belonging to the kirin'tor in Silverpine for no other reason than the sake of raising more undead.
    - In Mists, the Horde broke its neutrality towards the Kirin'tor pact of neutrality by abusing the portal system in Dalaran to try to launch an attack on Darnassus, this lead to the blood elf purge.
    - The Kirin'tor Neutrality was afforded to you because Dadghar has been convinced by the Naaru to stand on the middle ground, but even he is somewhat biased towards Alliance in the smallest possible way.
    - You expect a faction that was founded as one of the seven kingdoms of the alliance to be neutral, thats a silly thing to believe.

The only things that can be argued that lore wise challenge this is:

- They are a mage-city devoted to multicultural acceptability, making them the only kingdom in the world that openly allows every culture to join them.
    - Dadghar leads the mage council presently via vote, for now, it seems they continue to favour a neutral ground, so whatever loyalty they have to the Alliance is only temporary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Wouldn't surprise me. The Kirin Tor are hardly neutral after MoP. But in this case I think it's just fluff.

Khadgar isn't there to hold them back, he's busy in Karazahn. I'm surprised the Alliance haven't approached the Kirin Tor to convince them to join them, it's not like it'd take much convincing.

As far as lore goes the Kirin Tor neutrality is a bullshit way to write them out of the story. If Sylvanas wins she'll genocide the humans as easily as she did the Night Elves. Then it'll be their fault for having chosen to do nothing.

Thanks supposedly smartest people on Azeroth, you broke everything by doing nothing.

And then it has to be based on a belief that she's in the case of defeating the Alliance do nothing about the Kirin Tor. Pull the other one it has bells on it.

Sylvanas has taken actions were neutrality is absent. You either side with her and approve of genocide by relation or you go against her because you'd like to avoid getting genocided.

There is no middle ground unless you want to be responsible for her genociding your race or you do something which might prevent it.

The Horde as a whole has proven that they are nothing more than Pavlovian dogs that smell their next meal as they've sided with her willingly. Some will try and defend it by saying "real soldiers, blah blah, blah."

By that standard, Uther was a false soldier since he rather pointedly refused to follow Arthas' order to kill everyone in Stratholme even if they were already dead, even in the case he was his king.

If using plague on your own soldiers in order to get the enemies is Alliance propaganda, then ok.
    This is a strategy. You send a handful of soldiers to certain death to save the others.
    He still is the leader of the faction so the druids worshipping him would not be ok with this. Nor the decimation of nature by the hands of the Horde.
    Teldrassil was an abomination that shouldn't exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quaade View Post
    As far as lore goes the Kirin Tor neutrality is a bullshit way to write them out of the story. If Sylvanas wins she'll genocide the humans as easily as she did the Night Elves. Then it'll be their fault for having chosen to do nothing.

And then it has to be based on a belief that she's in the case of defeating the Alliance do nothing about the Kirin Tor. Pull the other one it has bells on it.
    Alliance propaganda. Sylvanas doesn't want to genocide everything. She just wants to destroy the Alliance to ensure peace on Azeroth. If there was anyone who wants to genocide somebody, it would be Jaina or Alleria.

By that standard, Uther was a false soldier since he rather pointedly refused to follow Arthas' order to kill everyone in Stratholme even if they were already dead, even in the case he was his king.
    Uther was a fool. There were no reason to spare the lives of these people. All I would do differently than Arthas is that I would bombard the city, because I wouldn't want my soldiers to be infested.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is a strategy. You send a handful of soldiers to certain death to save the others.

It wasn't strategy to save others, funny if you think Sylvanas thinks that far. She's always considered everyone as her pawns for her own personal goals. She used the plague to kill everyone and raise them as undead, friend or foe. Honorable much.

Teldrassil was the home to the NE and she commited genocide by burning thousands of innocents alive. But I didn't mean Teldrassil as a decimation of nature, I meant the constant use of plague to destroy environment, the decimation of Darkshore and other habitats by the hands of the Horde (not just Sylvanas).

Forsaken shouldn't exist, they are abomination of life, Orcs shouldn't exist on Azeroth, they should die on planet that they destroyed by their own hands. Do I do it right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully this gets changed. The Kirin Tor would be extremely stupid to keep helping the horde.

5+ Year Old Account
    Cause Sylvanas isnt attacking the Cenarion Circle or those other neutral groups, she's attacking the Alliance
    I think what he was referring to was, how can a neutral group that has peace and land healing at its core just sit idly by and watch these attacks go on that are an attack on nature itself and the balance of things. Also, there were Cenarion Circle and other neutral groups in Darnassus as well.

They stepped in when Rag came back and he didn't really do a lot of damage yet. They stepped in because of what he was capable of, and how he would ruin nature's balance. Sylvanas and her blight have done 200x more than anything Rag did.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Alliance propaganda. Sylvanas doesn't want to genocide everything. She just wants to destroy the Alliance to ensure peace on Azeroth. If there was anyone who wants to genocide somebody, it would be Jaina or Alleria.

Uther was a fool. There were no reason to spare the lives of these people. All I would do differently than Arthas is that I would bombard the city, because I wouldn't want my soldiers to be infested.
    LOL you honestly think she wants peace? After all the cinematics and what not. Hopefully you're just trolling lmao.