Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Where is my flying?????

For real though blizzard...... give us flying!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Then what?
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

ya getting bored of walking around..

I'd want my Zandalari or Kul'tirans today over flying, but at least they're still coming before flying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not really happening since you still got the Anti Flyers.

Unless of course if Blizzard does something unique with their flying mounts. I doubt flying will happen any time soon.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

7+ Year Old Account
    my gues is 8.2

Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    my gues is 8.2
    Blizzard already announced almost 3 months ago that flying will come with 8.2 patch. So you don't have to guess.

I would start leveling my 25 or so level 110 alts. Leveled 8 chars to max not doing the rest until flight.
    “We are living in an era when sanity is controversial and insanity is just another viewpoint—and degeneracy only another lifestyle." Thomas Sowell.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's going to come in 8.2 just like it came in 7.2. It's as if you don't even pay attention to the simplest details
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

I'm more curious/hopeful that they do indeed allow flying in Nazjatar like they suggested they might.

Never understood why flying needs to be gated by nearly a year tbh.

Just do it like FF14 does. Go around the zone picking up 10 currents and get 5 from sidequests or in WoWs case maybe Honored/Revered rep then you can fly in that zone.

There is literally zero reason to gate it when for 4 expansions we were buying it with gold.

AH!

Where is "my" *insert thing Blizzard removed*

Good laugh, good stuff.
    I could say the same thing for a million other things i miss from the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not yours and it's in the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post

I'm more curious/hopeful that they do indeed allow flying in Nazjatar like they suggested they might.
    I hope they wont, because that would mean they are going to design Nazjatar to be something where flying would be something you need. I personally didn't like some parts of Argus but in the end it was pretty nicely designed around the fact that you cant fly. There was only handful of world quests that made you gasp because it was so far from the teleports.
    Last edited by Corroc; 2019-01-23 at 03:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampyr78 View Post
    Blizzard already announced almost 3 months ago that flying will come with 8.2 patch. So you don't have to guess.
    Blizzard announces a lot of things that doesn't happen when they say it will, so,guessing is still on.

E.g. They said flying in WoD would come "a few weeks after Tanaan was released", yet it took 9 weeks, which is literally "a few months", not a few weeks.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

In your cuckshed.

Drink some Redbull, it'll give you wings! Then..you shall have your flying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    It's going to come in 8.2 just like it came in 7.2. It's as if you don't even pay attention to the simplest details
    Sarah Sanders has said this is fake news..
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Between the Whistle and fp's, you dont really need flying

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Never understood why flying needs to be gated by nearly a year tbh.

Just do it like FF14 does. Go around the zone picking up 10 currents and get 5 from sidequests or in WoWs case maybe Honored/Revered rep then you can fly in that zone.

There is literally zero reason to gate it when for 4 expansions we were buying it with gold.
    Spite, mainly. They wanted to ax flying, the backlash was huge, so they gave flight back in the most ass backwards way possible. It's not even experience the content before you can skip it, it's get hideously bored of the content before you can fly in it, and not even just that, rep grinds and such.

I'd take finish a zone and get revered with the rep for that zone in order to fly in that zone over this.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Its kinda funny how blizzard said they released flying too late in legion and yet they are releasing it at x.2 all the same