Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Hey all, sorry I missed the first day been super sick the last couple days and forgot to check in
    And here I thought you were probably having computer troubles or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote: dupti

Just get a knack hes trying too fly under the radar.

5+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Shinela

I trust Danner. The game's quiet enough for him to safely cruise by without ever rocking the boat if he were scum - but by coming out with a vote, he's drawn attention to himself. Weird logic, I know, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    vote: dupti

Just get a knack hes trying too fly under the radar.
    Please elaborate

7+ Year Old Account
    D2 Current Vote Count

3. Shinela - Danner(41), Dupti(47), GraehamII(63)
    1. Val the Moofia Boss- Listo95(50)
    1. Virothe - Shinela(51)
    1. Danner - Val the Moofia Boss(60)
    1. Dupti - Crackleslap(662)

With 12 players it takes 7 to lynch. With 7 votes cast it takes 4 for majority.

You have just over 12 hours remaining. If you lynch while I'm asleep the remaining players can talk until I end the day.

5+ Year Old Account
    Nef only has one post, so I'm willing to switch to him if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    And here I thought you were probably having computer troubles or something.
    Oof, you're just saying that cause you know my pc died ya jerk!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Oof, you're just saying that cause you know my pc died ya jerk!
    It was my PC before it was yours, I have feelings for it too! I am broken up inside over this! /runawaycrying

vote: Shinela

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Please elaborate
    Your votes feel weird. You vote shin and then you vote Val. There wasn't really reasons provided. To be fair itsreally hard to get things rolling with what we have, but you usually asks questions and poke n prod here and there. I'm just not feeling that from ya.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's not looking very healthy for me, is it? Well, I mean.. a lynch is better than no lynch as I mentioned earlier

I'm a vanilla townie, if you guys have the heart to change votes that would be amazing x3 Honestly it's too early in the game to really prove myself as innocent, or be able to lay the focus on someone else.

My thought; SK was asleep / afk and therefore no SK kill, only person who didn't say anything day one was Virothe, therefore I voted Virothe. Uhm.. what else can I say before I get brutally butchered by votes..

Dupti seems odd, but honestly this claim gets nowhere. I find him suspicious because he brings very little to the conversation other his vote, but this is common practice for him so.. /shrug.

Danner seems pretty focused on me. I know I'm pretty but sheesh :P
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Nef

MIA...

Battle for Daz is a bit of a pain, even on normal

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Your votes feel weird. You vote shin and then you vote Val. There wasn't really reasons provided. To be fair itsreally hard to get things rolling with what we have, but you usually asks questions and poke n prod here and there. I'm just not feeling that from ya.
    So you believe that is me trying to lay low? Also what prevented you from simply asking me about the read? I changed my vote as soon as Val posted, I think its rather obvious I voted on him because of what he said

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinela View Post
    I find him suspicious because he brings very little to the conversation other his vote, but this is common practice for him so.. /shrug.
    ???? What are you talking about? You do realise Crackle is voting on me because he feels like I am not trying to contribute because I usually do. Im guessing you are only saying this because of Vals garbage read last game, but you need to understand that Val has very weird and poor reads that usually do not make much sense, he usually contributes very little and I have absolutely no idea why he claimed I am always inactive etc when I am almost one of the most active players.

But given the circumstances I feel like you could have given the read you gave on me om pretty much anyone in this game at the moment, and considering you thought this was my “usual” playstyle its makes even less sense you decided to call me out for it instead of someone youd expect more of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    ???? What are you talking about? You do realise Crackle is voting on me because he feels like I am not trying to contribute because I usually do. Im guessing you are only saying this because of Vals garbage read last game, but you need to understand that Val has very weird and poor reads that usually do not make much sense, he usually contributes very little and I have absolutely no idea why he claimed I am always inactive etc when I am almost one of the most active players.

But given the circumstances I feel like you could have given the read you gave on me om pretty much anyone in this game at the moment, and considering you thought this was my “usual” playstyle its makes even less sense you decided to call me out for it instead of someone youd expect more of.
    All right keep your socks on.

From the two games I've played so far the only impression I ever got from you is send a vote and... well yeah. You voted, with no words. That's the impression I got from you, and it stayed at that.

I don't know, really. I don't read well I guess. People are strange, unpredictable. Idk. Why did I call you out? Cause I want to try and say at least -something-. Will people listen? Probably not. But good lord don't be so defensive about it

- - - Updated - - -

Also your posts are always so short. Like "please elaborate" and stuff like that. I mean sure, it's so people can't read you easily, but it's just.. That's genuinely my impression of you from these last to games.

I'm not even voting on you. I didn't even realise crackle voted on you. I didn't care about that. (No offence crackle ♥)

- - - Updated - - -

from these last two* games (Which are also my only games here)
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Shinela View Post
    All right keep your socks on.

From the two games I've played so far the only impression I ever got from you is send a vote and... well yeah. You voted, with no words. That's the impression I got from you, and it stayed at that.
    The first game I died I was indeed busy and died like n1 or n2.
    Second game I died n2 as well and that was a rather weird setup given it wasn't really the usual town vs scum, so not much scumhunting to be done.

I don't know, really. I don't read well I guess. People are strange, unpredictable. Idk. Why did I call you out? Cause I want to try and say at least -something-. Will people listen? Probably not. But good lord don't be so defensive about it
    I'm not sure why you think I'm being so defensive about it, you called me out and I reacted to it.

The reason I question you calling me out is that it seems more opportunistic than it seems like a real read. No one has contributed to this game, yet you chose to call me out for not doing anything while you were under the impression I never did anything. Also you just claimed you based this read on the two previous games we played, but I was town in both of them, so why would you now find it suspicious?

Even if you did not see Crackle's vote and/or "push" on me and is just trying to be opportunistic or provide some sort of content, I still have a hard time following your logic.

Also your posts are always so short. Like "please elaborate" and stuff like that. I mean sure, it's so people can't read you easily, but it's just.. That's genuinely my impression of you from these last to games.
    That might be your impression based on the games we played (we played like 2 to 3 days), so I'm not going to comment on that.

I'm not even voting on you. I didn't even realise crackle voted on you. I didn't care about that. (No offence crackle ♥)
    Who cares about votes, obviously I am going to react if I think you calling me out is weird, because it felt like you were jsut trying to provide a read for the sake of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Vote: Danner

Why did you point your finger at Virothe?
    It was a joke, man. Note that I didn't actually vote for him.

Back at you, why the strong feelings for Virothe?

- - - Updated - - -

I am at the point where I am kinda trusting Shinela's claim. But that is just a gutfeel. I don't actually have anything on her, the vote was just a "what happens if I re-do that vote" thing.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

4 hours left? wow

- - - Updated - - -

ok i am running into time issues apparently lol
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    4 hours left? wow

- - - Updated - - -

ok i am running into time issues apparently lol
    Yeah 36 hour days makes it a little tight at times.

7+ Year Old Account
    If needed, Ill unvote, or move vote to secure a lynch

- - - Updated - - -

that being said, I think Shinela is the only possible lynch with that, unless everyone moves to someone not active like Nef

5+ Year Old Account
    As stated earlier, I'd be willing to shift over to Nef. I don't have long though and I have to go out soon and won't be back until after the deadline.

10+ Year Old Account
    @dupti you're right I probably could have asked ya but still your play seems abnormal from what is usually happening, so i'm sceptical.

In interest of actually getting a lynch off and perhaps some information I may as well do this;

Unvote
    vote: Shinela

Soz but someones gotta be the one.