Macro with 2 different icons

Hey guys,

At the moment I am using the macro:

#showtooltip
    use talentX;
    use talentY

which simply changes the spell on my bar if I change the talent. However, I would like also to change the icon of talentX and keep the icon from the talent tree from talentY. The only thing I managed to do is to make both spells use the same icon (simply by changing the icon of the macro).
    How can I give each talent their own icon?

thanks in advance

#showtooltip
    /cast [talent:x/y] Spell y; [talent:x/z] Spell z

x = talent row
    y,z = talent column

Quote Originally Posted by Parach View Post
    #showtooltip

x = talent row
    y,z = talent column

That leaves me with the icons of the talents, right? I want one external icon for one talent

Quote Originally Posted by fndrx View Post
    That leaves me with the icons of the talents, right? I want one external icon for one talent
    That's not exactly possible. However, if the icons are for spells/items available to you, you could emulate their icons with the same conditionals as the actual spells used. So, based on Parach's macro:
    Code:
    #show [talent:x/y] IconSpell y; [talent:x/z] IconSpell z
    This should still display the cooldown of the actual spell being used, but I'm not entirely sure.

Btw something that wasn't mentioned yet, for #show/showtooltip to work, you need to select the Question Mark icon for the macro (top left)
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2019-01-24 at 10:43 AM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.