Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    The fact that you get high level gear is dumb. If they need to bribe people to use warmode then what you get should be PVP only.

Wah, I hate when I outnumber Alliance 4:2 instead of 4:1.

I love how these whine threads are never aimed at fixing the system, but rather making it so they personally benefit the most from the system. Funny thing is if every horde turned off their mostly free 10% bonus this entire week they would not have to cry about being farmed this week and also get the 30% + Loot bonus next week, but are too personally greedy to forgo the 10% bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    Remove all the stupid rewards from war mode and problem solved! Now nobody cries a river about how unfair rewards are! Nobody has war mode on! \o/
    this, pvp servers never had any kind of bonus over normal servers
    also after all the bonuses horde got the start of the expansion and the horde player reaction being "lmao alliance only cries" this turn around is hilarious
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Am i the only one who find the horde-tears so delicious. That they got between 8.0-8.1 permanent +10% buff was completely ok, and alliance was a whiny bunch that need to learn2play, and now they are crying because the other side now gets more benefits because they are outnumbered.
    the best thing is that they are crying despite still outnumbering the alliance, it's just now a situation where it isn't a 40v1 free kill and they can't handle it
    Last edited by Enosh; 2019-01-25 at 11:39 PM.

I wonder how they track it. Is it minutes you've had warmode on? Or if I login my horde char once for 5 minutes in the week with warmode on, does that count against the horde count?

Thats an hilarious idea? Especially since i would love to see the Alliance-Backlash to that?
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    I wonder how they track it. Is it minutes you've had warmode on? Or if I login my horde char once for 5 minutes in the week with warmode on, does that count against the horde count?
    Knowing Blizzard, it'd probably count 8 hours sitting at the orgrimmar auction house with war mode on against the war count.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its one of the things I do love about BFA is warmode and the option to turn it off.
    Outland EU had a serious problem with alliance/horde ratio at one point if you saw 3 players in orgi
    that was busy. Cross realm did help but in some of the BFA zones you could see 30+ alliance vs 5 horde made questing impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Can you describe such a reward?
    This magical thing known as honor/conquest points.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhorin View Post
    I love how these whine threads are never aimed at fixing the system, but rather making it so they personally benefit the most from the system
    That's because probably 90% of horde players with warmode on don't actually want to pvp in the first place. Giving pve rewards to bribe players into pvp was a stupid idea to begin with and had predictable results.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I am keeping warmode off so that eventually I'll get the 30% buff and 400 gear if everyone On horde boycotts warmode with me. We could do a tol barad switch. Let each other get the bonus and hand it if to each other every other week for our mutual benefit.
    Tol Barrad you just needed people on your server to go along with it. For warmode you need all of EU or NA, good luck. Some like having warmode on for the same reasons they were on pvp servers and it has nothing to do with quest rewards.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    I am keeping warmode off so that eventually I'll get the 30% buff and 400 gear if everyone On horde boycotts warmode with me. We could do a tol barad switch. Let each other get the bonus and hand it if to each other every other week for our mutual benefit.
    The people who post online are only but a fraction of the actual Horde and Alliance players. It's going to take you and others a lot of spamming not only on the forums but ingame as well on every single server to make even a possible difference.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    man sick - a piece of "hc" loot? Pog

You must feel proud that you achived something! Congratz.
    Made you and the OP cry. That's more than I had yesterday.

Want to make it another day of crying? I'll take that too.

In order to make warmode balanced a good fix would be to reward Horde players for keeping warmode off the entire week with an ilv 400 piece of gear.
    Nice try my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    Exactly, why it has to be so hard? Let people who want to PvP do PvP. If they want to balance that in some way just make sure to split the population over many server slices. Basically the faction that has more players with warmode on will have some players going around in empty zones but that looks way more acceptable.
    That's actually the way Blizzard supposedly handles it right now.
    Except they don't know how to deal with players shard hopping all the time through group finder.

Just like Alliance got rewarded for turning off war mode because of the constant ganking up until the 30% buff, right?

Wait, no. Got nothing.

I swear, I've never seen these non-stop threads about it until suddenly it was the Alliance getting the better deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Just like Alliance got rewarded for turning off war mode because of the constant ganking up until the 30% buff, right?

Wait, no. Got nothing.

I swear, I've never seen these non-stop threads about it until suddenly it was the Alliance getting the better deal.
    You make it sound like the disparity of rewards was bad back then. Why would it suddenly be good now?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    You make it sound like the disparity of rewards was bad back then. Why would it suddenly be good now?
    That isn't at all what I'm saying.
    I'm responding based on the context of op.
    Nothing more than that.

And I didn't see them complaining when it was the Alliance who got told to just turn war mode off

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    That isn't at all what I'm saying.
    I'm responding based on the context of op.
    Nothing more than that.

And I didn't see them complaining when it was the Alliance who got told to just turn war mode off
    Definitely sounded very "Ah-Ah!".

But that's probably why we are - and keep being - in such situations of disparity. Keeping players distracted with taunts and 'faction-pride' while Blizzard fills those pockets with the sweet service money.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Definitely sounded very "Ah-Ah!".

But that's probably why we are - and keep being - in such situations of disparity. Keeping players distracted with taunts and 'faction-pride' while Blizzard fills those pockets with the sweet service money.
    It...doesn't sound anything like that? Honestly confused how you're getting that.
    OP claimed that a reward is needed for "turning war mode off".
    I point out that never happened in the reverse, that is all.

But eh, not wrong the rest of the way. Just makes people hate the other faction for them having the advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Made you and the OP cry. That's more than I had yesterday.

Want to make it another day of crying? I'll take that too.
    I'm making fun of you and you call that crying?

That's great. Yes, please give me more