Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Rexxar's reaction jumped out at me, too. Aside from Saurfang, Zekhan and probably Thrall, the "others" he references is likely a neutral faction. The ones that make the most sense to me are The Unseen Path, the Argent Crusade or The Shado Pan.

And yes it would be fair to assume Garona was planning to make a move herself once the timing was right.
    Saurfang or Zekhan was who I immediately thought of - but Rexxar's history with Thrall makes him a likely choice, too. I don't know if the Unseen Path would want to tango with the Horde, per se, but I suppose it's possible.

It's also interesting how Geya'rah's viewpoint echoes Saurfang's words to the group that encountered him in the Stormwind Stockades: "Make sure you know the difference between loyalty and honor, and pray you never have to choose." I imagine this callback is not a coincidence.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Is it 9.0 yet? No? Okay then.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I wonder if Rexxar is in contact with Saurfang or Zekhan? His response seems to indicate he might be. Garona's loyalties are laid somewhat bare, and even seeming convert Voss is questioning her choices.
    If its not Thrall then i will lost hope

where is he dammit, the horde is being doomed, and he just vanish

The plot thickens.
    And stinks
    Quote Originally Posted by vondevon View Post
    Call me crazy but I still don't think it's going to be a Garrosh 2.0 because I don't think we will raid or forcefully remove Sylvanas. I don't think we will have to.
    Of course will not be Garrosh 2.0, it will be much worse, they are doing on purpose to spin and do a "amazing plottwist" in the end, so they can say "see guys? you were wrong all along, was not MOP 2.0!1!!!you just had to wait!1!!""

im still putting my money on the kerrigan similar route, so in the end everyone will own her cause she save the world zeroth is freeeeee blablabla.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    You know this whole issue is lame because we never really understood the actions of Sylvanas. Very bad story telling, you really can't keep everyone blind like this. Horde schism would be interesting if we had a problem with two distinct approaches of solving it. Right now, we don't even know what the "problem" is, we don't know what Sylvanas aims to achieves. People complain that this is Garrosh 2.0 but this is way worse as we're literally blind.
    You're right and that's the brilliant part about BFA's storytelling in my book. The fact that we no nothing, that is. Or would you prefer the other extreme from Cata and where expansion's ending was known from the beginning (minus key details of course)? Or would you prefer the obvious mid-expansion changes we saw in MoP? The disaster that was WoD? The anticlimatic ending in Legion?

Blizzard seems to have learned from the past and gotten real good about not allowing plot elements to be leaked online. Personally, I find the debates and arguements about the story to be quite entertaining and something not seen in too long now. I always will prefer the process, not the end result myself ^_^
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Everyone's a traitor!!!! Kill them all i say!

Quote Originally Posted by vondevon View Post
    Also, nice Tirion name drop. At this point I feel very confident we're going to see a resolution to the Fordring storyline and I'm pumped for it.
    What more is there of Tirion's story to tell? (And please don't say "lightforged undead" - let the man stay dead and keep his dignity)

OT:
    At this point, there's not really any doubt. This is MoP all over again and Sylvanas is Garrosh 2.0.

At least we still got the Old God and Azshara story.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2019-01-30 at 04:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    It's also interesting how Geya'rah's viewpoint echoes Saurfang's words to the group that encountered him in the Stormwind Stockades: "Make sure you know the difference between loyalty and honor, and pray you never have to choose." I imagine this callback is not a coincidence.
    Yep. She may not know Azeroth's (recent) history but she likely knows there's more than meets the eye going on. She may also just be trying not to say anything that could make her or her people a target as well.

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    You're right and that's the brilliant part about BFA's storytelling in my book.
    There's a very big difference between "knowing how things are going to end" (Which we do, anyway), and "understanding a character's motivations.

Thus far, Blizzard really hasn't gone into detail as to why Sylvanas has been hit with the Stupid-Evil bat. Actually having some clue as to why she's doing what she is might make this hamfisted MoP retread slightly more tolerable.

And that's what this is. It should've been obvious from the day BfA was announced, I have no clue how you're acting like you still don't understand what the end result of this expansion is going to be.

omg ahahahah thats hilarious!! Warlord Zaela. i mean.. Geyarah is the only one that sides with Garrosh.. I mean.. Sylvanas.. How ironic.. The fact they even copy and pasted brown orc girl from MoP to BFA is pretty funny.

I've been so burned on the story since 2017's blizzcon that it's all just so funny to me now. I just don't care.

At this point i just assume lore wise pandas stay in Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    omg ahahahah thats hilarious!! Warlord Zaela. i mean.. Geyarah is the only one that sides with Garrosh.. I mean.. Sylvanas.. How ironic.. The fact they even copy and pasted brown orc girl from MoP to BFA is pretty funny.
    I wonder who's going to get the honor of hosting Azeroth's annual Nuremberg Trials?

I wonder if it turns out she's been infected with Sha ever since MoP.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    So we got Zaela(Geya'ra), Blackfuse(Gallywix), Malkoror(Nathanos) Nazgrim(maybe the forsaken allied race leader that will come at some point) and Garrosh 2.0, literally how the hell Blizzard can dodge the garrosh storyline they have told they will not repeat again since the revelation of BFA
    This is not Garrosh 2.0

It's 5.4 Timewalking!!!
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Otrew View Post
    At this point i just assume lore wise pandas stay in Pandaria
    Oh wow, you made me realize Ji Firepaw is absent in this. Poor guy, being left in the dust - again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    It should've been obvious from the day BfA was announced, I have no clue how you're acting like you still don't understand what the end result of this expansion is going to be.
    I've learned over the years to assume nothing along the way. That's all. Speculation is fine and part of the fun of course ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, a thread in the lore section where people are complaining about the writing, again. How unusual.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Oh wow, you made me realize Ji Firepaw is absent in this. Poor guy, being left in the dust - again.
    Sometimes I kind of want to see Ji bust into some Horde leadership meeting and start throwing down with everyone present. Just tired of being ignored and left out, and wanting to make a statement about it.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

As usual, Gallywix has the best line. I love that greedy little bastard!

Garona is awesome.

Rexxar's line is... interesting. Thrall at last?

Geyarah is going to give Nathanos a run for biggest boot lick I see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tons of butthurt Horde fanboys in here. Loving every second of it. It's glorious.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-01-30 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Oh look, a thread in the lore section where people are complaining about the writing, again. How unusual.
    Does bad writing not deserve criticism?
    Do fans suddenly not have the ability to do that?