Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    im glad - gonna instantly buy it to piss off all whiners in game

it looks really funny

- - - Updated - - -

only in eyes of irl scrubs who cannot afford to toss couple of euro monthly on hobby.

also your argument is flawed since you can just buy it via gold . here you go problem solved anyone playing game can have it for like 300-500k depending on region

- - - Updated - - -

i kinda wish they released new mounts/pets monthly
    Nobody cares what the fuck you do lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    witch mount on the store is unique???
    maybe the animation, but the pig mount use the same model and skeleto as te Quilen.

There is no unique mount on the store. Even the Fox mount use the same model as the ingame fox+flying that all.
    tell me witch one is unique
    The ship (which we got for subbing for a long time, nothing you obtain by doing stuff in-game) and the recent flying Fox.

And keep in mind, even if they might still share their 'skeletons', we can't get anything that looks like these - rather than the store mount just being a recolour of something we can obtain in-game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Sure ? Wasn’t the dog a quilen reskin and the pig looks like a bee mount reskin.
    Potentially those, yeah, buuut... The ship (which we got when paying 6 months up front gametime, nothing you obtain by doing stuff in-game) and the recent flying Fox.
    Last edited by Sigxy; 2019-01-30 at 06:29 PM.

Cry me a river. Noooo, store mount... Noone gives a fuck, noon seem to complain about all the RaF mounts.

Haha, create interesting events/quests/challanges to earn this cool new unique mount and actually give your playerbase something interesting to do with good motivation? Nope, milk them fools some more!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    The ship (which we got for subbing for a long time, nothing you obtain by doing stuff in-game) and the recent flying Fox.

And keep in mind, even if they might still share their 'skeletons', we can't get anything that looks like these - rather than the store mount just being a recolour of something we can obtain in-game.

- - - Updated - - -

Potentially those, yeah, buuut... The ship (which we got when paying 6 months up front gametime, nothing you obtain by doing stuff in-game) and the recent flying Fox.
    Ship is a reskin of the blizzcon mounts. And Fox of the fox mounts we got in legion.

Did you complain about the blizzard bear too?

Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    Nobody cares what the fuck you do lol.
    And yet apparently you all do, since you're all in here pissing your pants and calling people shills and whatnot. Way to not care.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    You do know this is originally made for China, right? Because february 5th the Year of the Pig starts... it’s not some random decision.
    ofc. they said/showed this weeks ago. but this dont change the funny facts

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    And yet apparently you all do, since you're all in here pissing your pants and calling people shills and whatnot. Way to not care.
    You mean complains targeted to Blizzard and not some nobody, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    Wow... another store mount... Blizzard sure got their priorities straight... ugh...
    I know right i can't wait to buy mine soon this weekeend ftw!

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't bought a store mount since the grinning reaver.

I bought the pig instantly, I relate to it on a spiritual level.

I don't even have a witty comment to all the QQ'ers, suck it I bought a store mount?

I hope it pisses you off and you put more emotion into it than I ever will in regards to your constant QQ.