Quote Originally Posted by Kylecat15 View Post
    How do you explain method taking twice as long on Mek?
    I think that faction swap for the better gear paid off. Limit just went the extra mile. Limit have an average ilvl of 404,2 now, whereas Method is only at 400 now, Limit STARTED mythic BoD at almost 400 ilvl.

Lol the commentators talking about no one from top20 streaming before Method, HELLO FUTURE HERE CALLING FROM ARGUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    I think that faction swap for the better gear paid off. Limit just went the extra mile. Limit have an average ilvl of 404,2 now, whereas Method is only at 400 now, Limit STARTED mythic BoD at almost 400 ilvl.
    I mean yeah the 4 ilvl might have helped somewhat, but I mean cutting half of the time off? Ehh.. really think it might be a better comp/strat thing at this point

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Always wondered what would happen here.
    however limit reported a bug on stormwall, so who knows how many attempts were bugged.
    Where did they mention a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Kylecat15 View Post
    I mean yeah the 4 ilvl might have helped somewhat, but I mean cutting half of the time off? Ehh.. really think it might be a better comp/strat thing at this point
    You mean like not trying to three tank a boss with supposedly a dps check at the end?

USA First to the moon First to the poon

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Lol the commentators talking about no one from top20 streaming before Method, HELLO FUTURE HERE CALLING FROM ARGUS.
    Are they retarded or smth? Even before them A LOT of guilds streamed PG/BDG/WC etc for example lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Always wondered what would happen here.

Granted they've wasted 3 hours on mekkatorque, however limit reported a bug on stormwall, so who knows how many attempts were bugged.

If it comes down to it, it's going to be a big argument on forums of us vs eu people arguing over stupid shit.

If limit gets down jaina, and then method takes longer overall, limit will unquestionably be the world first.
    Literally no one outside of a few people who post in this thread are going to say method is world first if they kill it faster between bosses. Whatever wow progress says is what people will go by.

Limit have played well, Method have played badly on the current boss.

But the more general issue is progression being at the final boss 1 day in. Something has gone wrong there unless Blizzard has intentionally tuned this raid to be easy up until a final boss reset block.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You mean like not trying to three tank a boss with supposedly a dps check at the end?
    You betcha!

EIGHT
    HOURS

ahahaha

Why don't they just fucking 5 heal it, they got it to 1.6% with 3 tanks....

Limit has so much more ilvl its crazy. Blizzard is really fucking up with all these super sick random BoE drops.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    props to LIMIT for making a lil statement with their "This game is bad" faction change, better would be when they still had that name, therefore im with Limit

Limit being pretty good this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Limit has so much more ilvl its crazy. Blizzard is really fucking up with all these super sick random BoE drops.
    Wildcard Gaming same ilvl?

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Limit has a higher ilvl because they transferred to alliance to get a busted Warmode 400 ilvl drop and a Warfront 400 ilvl drop, and pretty sure they were able to transfer back and kill the WB for ANOTHER chance at a 400.

So what NOW Blizzord whiteknights? I told you yesterday that this raid feels like a Dragon Soul all over again(it was harder it seems) and the insane amount of idiots screeching "ItS vErY NoRmAl FoR 80% oF a RaId tO bE ClEaReD iN oNe DaY" and after that you said
    : "heh,blockade is there" to which i replied with "Blockade has to be a Spine or the raid will be cleared before the weekend" - what fcking now??? Where are you hiding??? Reveal yourself.
    Last edited by Pu3Ho; 2019-01-30 at 08:25 PM.

Methodjosh once said on live stream :

" I feel bad for Limit, putting all those hours in just to come in at second place"

Plus all the other trash talk he's thrown at Limit in the last few months, it seems the tides have turned.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Time for Limit to cast down Method from their divine pedestal. And I'm European btw. I guess Roger's absence costs. Thank Greece for their obligatory army service for males.