Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Yes. We vote on his ability to NOT bend over and suck Western dick like those "young liberals" did in 90-s. It is not a protest. We need someone who would keep your corporate thieves and "make another 1000 concession and we'll think about patting you on the back" politicians away. Sorry, no amount of Western shitpropaganda will ever trump real experience of degradation people lived through since late peredestroyka with US-approved golden boys smiling from the screens and explaining us that "we should be happy because Uncle Sam praises us". We literally had US citizens having authority to command top staff in our ministries. And yes there are visible results - that's how he get elected again.

There are internal problems. There are protests, demonstrations, general public RL or online outrage for different things (yes, I understand this may sound unbelievable with all the drilling about "totalitarian state" your shitstained propaganda outlets spew into your ears). But his positive results far out weight the negative. Unlike results of his predecessors.
    "At least they are OUR thieves!!!!"

Typical Putin apologist.

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    Really? So you just ignored the international investigators' report on the event? It's pretty clear who did it, unless you close your eyes and plug your ears.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...sian-military/

So you're saying that Russia has never bombed innocents? Would you like me to find articles disproving that?

Even ignoring that, if you argue that USA and Russia are both bad for bombing innocents, I don't disagree. Both countries need to halt their imperial warfare. Both countries need to replace their leaders, reforming democracy along the way.
    USA dropped more than 20.000 bombs in 2015 in Yemen yet Obama got the Nobel of peace. Now they meddle with Venezuela who happens to have the largest oil reserve. And they still try to behave like they are above others.

Really? So you just ignored the international investigators' report on the event? It's pretty clear who did it, unless you close your eyes and plug your ears.
    So, they're done? Or still working? If they're still working - then what for? "Mr Paulissen said a “fingerprint for the missile” had been established through seven markings and features on the sides of the launcher visible in social media images." Wow, facebook detecives. Just wow. You still didn't answer where Obama's satellite photos suddenly disappeared.

So you're saying that Russia has never bombed innocents? Would you like me to find articles disproving that?
    Sure, go ahead. Find me a case where Russia deliberately targeted innocents and then gone on TV boasting how they're good guys for doing that.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    It's not a bribe if other person doesn't accept it.

Also, it's hard to believe these news anymore when you know how U.S navy destroyer provoked Russia by approaching their territory uninvited and U.S media said to their own citizens that "Russia has provoking U.S by having their air crafts flying over the destroyer". Don't get me wrong, I am not idolizing none of world forces but if I have to pick, I'd pick Putin.
    The black sea is international waters, and saber rattling is one thing to "stand up" to joint military exercise daddy putin deems a threat because he himself is the threat. But when the photos clearly show you can practically throw a stone at the buzzing russian jets, which again was in international waters. you don't get to claim some moral high ground on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    "At least they are OUR thieves!!!!"
    Typical Putin apologist.
    More like "At least they're stealing less and then investing it back at home, without driving millions into starvation. And we no longer see dozen of elderly people rummaging at each garbage dump for food."

I don't care if they're our or not, but I do care if they starve me to death or not. And no, that's not a figure of speech: https://www.greenleft.org.au/content...es-famine-1992
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...al)_per_capita

Yeah I am sure. There is a 30-40% diff between Poland and Russia and more than 100% between Slovenia and Russia. Broadly speaking, the ones you linked are for comparing domestic life, not economic development. An international trade partner does not care how much milk you get for a dollar in Russia.
    "Nominal". That's your problem.

"Nominal" is never used in actual growth rate calculations because it depends on exchange rate which can change quite rapidly - and people in self-sufficient country like Russia certainly don't get twice higher prices on everything when rouble falls.

Broadly speaking, the ones you linked are for comparing domestic life, not economic development. An international trade partner does not care how much milk you get for a dollar in Russia.
    So, the evil Putin improves domestic life, at expense of international trade partners. And we, citizens living "domestic life" are supposed to be unhappy about that and overthrow him, so somebody else can please partners better instead of us, right?

I rest my case.
    Repeat: "We vote on his ability to NOT bend over and NOT suck Western dick".

Also what Shalcker said on self-sufficiency above.
    Last edited by rowaasr13; 2019-01-30 at 06:24 PM.

Well, in america corruption is legal too, so what's the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, they're done? Or still working? If they're still working - then what for? "Mr Paulissen said a “fingerprint for the missile” had been established through seven markings and features on the sides of the launcher visible in social media images." Wow, facebook detecives. Just wow. You still didn't answer where Obama's satellite photos suddenly disappeared.
    Sources please. Never heard of this satellite image argument before.

Sure, go ahead. Find me a case where Russia deliberately targeted innocents and then gone on TV boasting how they're good guys for doing that.
    Find me a case where the US deliberately targeted innocents and then gone on TV boasting how they're good guys for doing that.

Notice how oddly-specific that framing was? Good luck proving intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    "Nominal". That's your problem.

"Nominal" is never used in actual growth rate calculations because it depends on exchange rate which can change quite rapidly - and people in self-sufficient country like Russia certainly don't get twice higher prices on everything when rouble falls.
    Your inflation is several times that of the west so...so much for that.

- - - Updated - - -

So, the evil Putin improves domestic life, at expense of international trade partners. And we, citizens living "domestic life" are supposed to be unhappy about that and overthrow him, so somebody else can please partners better instead of us, right?

I rest my case.
    Repeat: "We vote on his ability to NOT bend over and NOT suck Western dick".

Also what Shalcker said on self-sufficiency above.
    You forgot to add the word "temporarily" there. "the evil Putin TEMPORARILY improves domestic life"

In addition to killing gays, poisoning people in the UK and killing off political opponents of course.

Find me a case where the US deliberately targeted innocents and then gone on TV boasting how they're good guys for doing that.
    Notice how oddly-specific that framing was? Good luck proving intent.
    Of course I did because I already had example for you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_b..._of_Yugoslavia.
    Came uninvited? Check.
    Without even UN approval? Check.
    US president delivered "protecting OUR interests" speech (yeah, half a word away, he even had to explain where the fuck is Kosovo)? Fucking Check!
    Deliberately targeting civilian structures? Check.
    Inventing excuses for yourself as "those can be used by military!" Check. (Yeah, right, tell me how party HQ can be "used by military" unlike any other civilian/government building)
    Got reported by Amnesty International for deliberately targeted a civilian object, and bombing targets at which civilians were certain to be killed? Check.
    Used mental gymnastics to get out of prosecution? Oh, come on, when ever US and it lapdogs were prosecuted, of course Check.
    Gave birth to "humanitarian bombing" meme? Check.

So, your example?
    Last edited by rowaasr13; 2019-01-30 at 08:10 PM.

Your inflation is several times that of the west so...so much for that.
    Our inflation rate was 2.52% for 2017, 4.27% for 2018; CBR 4% inflation target seems to be working so far (they overshot it in 2017 and corrected that in 2018).

US inflation rate for same years was 2.1% and 1.9% respectively.

So... no, not really, not anymore.

You forgot to add the word "temporarily" there. "the evil Putin TEMPORARILY improves domestic life"
    Anything is better than being permanently dead.

In addition to killing gays,
    Where the fuck did you pull out this retarded shit? Throw it back. It reeks of typical Western red scare.
    https://www.travelgay.com/destinatio...ia/gay-moscow/
    https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...al_Russia.html
    I guess he didn't find all of them, so they're still posting guides to best places in Moscow. Or maybe your news are just shitting at you and you just swallow it without thinking. Savor the taste.

poisoning people in the UK
    Famous story of Russian supermen who
    * can poison two people with a single door knob (ever noticed how two people go through door? The first one opens it and second doesn't touches knob at all)
    * who are then found half-city away
    * using "undeniable Russian" substance that was synthesised at Iranian lab in 2016 and added into all global databases, with everyone in the world having access to its plans?
    * have 100% lethal super-poison not killing mark?
    * investigators in full chem suits because it's THAT DEADLY!, but with some cops running in background in usual uniform?
    * but it seem poison was susceptible to rain! Guess those supermen didn't know about usual weather in UK!
    * despite all that some hobo died from this diluted poison month later
    * Instead of keeping them as undeniable proof home was destroyed because it was "contaminated"
    * Yet the cat sitting in this home for days was okay.
    * And then UK incinerated him, because fuck you, cat, lol.
    * Supermen can avoid any camera doing their dirty job (including those pointed directly at "poisoned" door) and only got caught walking around.
    * Marks can ALSO avoid all cameras between supposed "poisoning" and getting to the place where they were found.
    * and all that shit conveniently happened just a few kms away from Dstl at Porton Down that just so happen to specialize at biomedical science

Are you talking about that story? Yeah, that'd a great comics! If it wasn't published in your news with straight face.

killing off political opponents
    Name a few.
    Last edited by rowaasr13; 2019-01-30 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Just a reminder why Russia is not our friend and why they do not represent true democracy.
    Just do some research on lobbying in USA, "true democracy" lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow...hostage_crisis
    Russia gives zero fucks then trying to kill insurgents.
    Wait, so suicide-bomb and automatic weapon wearing terrorists calling themselves "suicide squad", well known for executing hundreds of civilians in cold blood before (see Budyonovsk Hospital), take hostages in the middle of big city and endanger rest of population in case any of those bombers get outside, and you blame Russia for people who died in a clash? Please teach me more about how low Western propaganda can sink, so I won't ever make a mistake of listening to any retarded shit it spews.

Apparently trying for negotiate for three days, sending in several members of parliament, offering free passage out to terrorists if they let go of hostages and only storming the place on 4th day after two female hostages were fucking EXECUTED, is "giving zero fucks". Well, I know that "Western society" - i.e. public face that we see in news and politics - is scum, but thanks for reminding.

@Najnaj, any other questions why Russia votes for someone who keeps away people pushing shit like this?

- - - Updated - - -

Sources please. Never heard of this satellite image argument before.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/uk...d-mh17-n161806
    "We also have some questions for our U.S. partners," Lieutenant-General Andrei Kartopolov said at the presentation in Moscow. "According to the U.S. declarations, they have satellite images that confirm the missile was launched by the rebels. But nobody has seen these images. If the American side has pictures from this satellite, then they should show the international community."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malays...ines_Flight_17
    American officials said that satellite data from infrared sensors detected the explosion of Flight MH17.[179] American intelligence agencies said that analysis of the launch plume and trajectory suggested the missile was fired from an area near Torez and Snizhne.[57][152]
    https://www.independent.ie/world-new...-30442744.html

US official said all available evidence, including satellite imagery, pointed to the plane being shot down by an SA-11 anti-aircraft missile fired from eastern Ukraine by Ukrainian separatist forces. The US detected three discrete events associated with the shootdown, the official said: the launching of the missile from the Ukraine side of the border, the missile's impact with the plane, and the plane slamming into the ground.
    That's 100% evidence right there, without all that "we've found photos on facebook!" shit.
    So, why they're not available after all those years?
    Last edited by rowaasr13; 2019-01-30 at 09:17 PM.

Country run by corrupt government looks to decriminalize corrupt activity.

Next they'll decriminalize "accidental murder."

"Uh da, he talk bad about KGB, so he slip and fall on bullet gun, okay? Okay!"

Our inflation rate was 2.52% for 2017, 4.27% for 2018; CBR 4% inflation target seems to be working so far (they overshot it in 2017 and corrected that in 2018).

US inflation rate for same years was 2.1% and 1.9% respectively.

So... no, not really, not anymore.
    ..and 15% for the year before that and projected to remain at 5ish for years to come.

- - - Updated - - -

Anything is better than being permanently dead.

Where the fuck did you pull out this retarded shit? Throw it back. It reeks of typical Western red scare.
    https://www.travelgay.com/destinatio...ia/gay-moscow/
    https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...al_Russia.html
    I guess he didn't find all of them, so they're still posting guides to best places in Moscow. Or maybe your news are just shitting at you and you just swallow it without thinking. Savor the taste.

Famous story of Russian supermen who
    * can poison two people with a single door knob (ever noticed how two people go through door? The first one opens it and second doesn't touches knob at all)
    * who are then found half-city away
    * using "undeniable Russian" substance that was synthesised at Iranian lab in 2016 and added into all global databases, with everyone in the world having access to its plans?
    * have 100% lethal super-poison not killing mark?
    * investigators in full chem suits because it's THAT DEADLY!, but with some cops running in background in usual uniform?
    * but it seem poison was susceptible to rain! Guess those supermen didn't know about usual weather in UK!
    * despite all that some hobo died from this diluted poison month later
    * Instead of keeping them as undeniable proof home was destroyed because it was "contaminated"
    * Yet the cat sitting in this home for days was okay.
    * And then UK incinerated him, because fuck you, cat, lol.
    * Supermen can avoid any camera doing their dirty job (including those pointed directly at "poisoned" door) and only got caught walking around.
    * Marks can ALSO avoid all cameras between supposed "poisoning" and getting to the place where they were found.
    * and all that shit conveniently happened just a few kms away from Dstl at Porton Down that just so happen to specialize at biomedical science

Are you talking about that story? Yeah, that'd a great comics! If it wasn't published in your news with straight face.

Name a few.
    So let me get this straight....

You claim that life for gay people is just peachy in Russia

No enemy of Putin has ever died under mysterious circumstances

The poison murder is a myth....ok

I will just leave you with this.

Take a moment to read the riot that is the comment section!

Wait, so suicide-bomb and automatic weapon wearing terrorists calling themselves "suicide squad", well known for executing hundreds of civilians in cold blood before (see Budyonovsk Hospital), take hostages in the middle of big city and endanger rest of population in case any of those bombers get outside, and you blame Russia for people who died in a clash? Please teach me more about how low Western propaganda can sink, so I won't ever make a mistake of listening to any retarded shit it spews.

Apparently trying for negotiate for three days, sending in several members of parliament, offering free passage out to terrorists if they let go of hostages and only storming the place on 4th day after two female hostages were fucking EXECUTED, is "giving zero fucks". Well, I know that "Western society" - i.e. public face that we see in news and politics - is scum, but thanks for reminding.

@Najnaj, any other questions why Russia votes for someone who keeps away people pushing shit like this?

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/uk...d-mh17-n161806

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malays...ines_Flight_17

https://www.independent.ie/world-new...-30442744.html

That's 100% evidence right there, without all that "we've found photos on facebook!" shit.
    So, why they're not available after all those years?
    Whatever you say, Comrade.

..and 15% for the year before that and projected to remain at 5ish for years to come.
    Projected by who exactly?

Russian Central Bank targets 4%, they got all levers to make it happen and good case for government to support their idea.

Of course it'll take a while to shake off "suddenly, high inflation!" habits of population, but if they keep it up long enough it might work.

Our current account surplus grows, our budget has proficit, our trade balance is positive, our international reserves grow... it's not perfect, but it's fine.

Projected by who exactly?

Russian Central Bank targets 4%, they got all levers to make it happen and good case for government to support their idea.

Of course it'll take a while to shake off "suddenly, high inflation!" habits of population, but if they keep it up long enough it might work.

Our current account surplus grows, our budget has proficit, our trade balance is positive, our international reserves grow... it's not perfect, but it's fine.
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ate-in-russia/