10+ Year Old Account
    Method has been on top for so long that they were bound to get tons of hate as soon as they started losing. That + the fact that they are an actual esports org rather than just a wow guild. I'm really glad to see other guilds make the race interesting again, but I imagine it's going to be a miserable time for Sco and the other big name Method players in chat and on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    first of all, mythic of today is what heroic used to be so its not a differentt difficulty. and its true some mechanics are harder now but we had different spells back then too
    Mythic is more difficult and tightly tuned than the old Heroic used to be.

From the developers mouth.
    Classes were pruned from then to now, without the raids being made easier to compensate.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-01-30 at 09:43 PM.

Ahh, the pungent, juicy smell of drama. How I missed thee.

I will say I am surprised at how quickly Stormwall fell, and at how hard Method is dropping the ball on Mekkatorque. At this point, it feels like only an unbearable Jaina secret phase resetting the race can possibly stop Limit from taking the title in BoD.

Not that I'd complain if NA wins their first race since... what was it, Heart of Fear? We need competition in the top raiding scene. Method being knocked down from their pedestal will do them good; they lost half the races in Legion and only won Uldir because Limit fucked up in hindsight, it is time to stop viewing them as winners by default.

WE ARE ALL WITNESSING THE DEATH OF THE METHOD ERA ON STREAM.

*thanks to twitch.tv*

Quote Originally Posted by City Pop View Post
    Method has been on top for so long that they were bound to get tons of hate as soon as they started losing. That + the fact that they are an actual esports org rather than just a wow guild. I'm really glad to see other guilds make the race interesting again, but I imagine it's going to be a miserable time for Sco and the other big name Method players.
    ye i would feel bad too gettin' 3 subs per minute as world second streamer. Shit i'm sure they wished they can be in limit right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post

*thanks to twitch.tv*
    This is an Awesome day

Quote Originally Posted by BiggestNoob View Post
    Didn't that happen to Sloot as well? He went to Serenity to be hardercore, it died, he joined Future, and now they're below where Midwinter used to be.
    Nah, Sloot and them STARTED future, he didn't join it. And they did it to kind of do things at their own pace. BTW midwinter and future are both 5/9.

And pretty sure at the time he left MW was talking about going casual.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys not remember method was 3rd for nighthold? History repeats.

Method should use more afflocks for this fight tbh. Adds to dot = more shards and IE stacks = more dmg and helps your healers. But they probably wanted to go with the priests to gear them for the next boss. Unlucky when you think the next boss is very hard and you need best gear possible on your shadows and blizz then just fixes a bug and its not needed (probably).

Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post

*thanks to twitch.tv*
    we all know that the last raid of the expansion is what really counts

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    The best part of this is

The biggest trash talker in method : Josh

Gquit Pieces a while ago to join Method.

Because he wanted to be in the best guild.
    Doesn't really matter when they start raiding 5 hours a night from tomorrow on.

Whoever wins this, the memes will be great

EDIT: Method 7/9

Alright, Method on blockade, let's see this shit.

lol finally got it Method 7/9

10+ Year Old Account
    World...

THIRD!
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Method got mekkatorque down!
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    and finally method kill it, with every single person alive making it look like a farm kill.........seriously what have they doing for the last 7 hours.....

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Nah, Sloot and them STARTED future, he didn't join it. And they did it to kind of do things at their own pace. BTW midwinter and future are both 5/9.

And pretty sure at the time he left MW was talking about going casual.
    I'm just saying MW used to be in the top 5 IIRC, big downgrade, though if he's enjoying the game that's no big deal. I just find it funny cases where people leave guild A to join guild B because they want to step it up and then they end up moving backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpinuk880 View Post
    and finally method kill it, with every single person alive making it look like a farm kill.........seriously what have they doing for the last 7 hours.....
    Well, 6 of it was spent jacking off with three tanks.