Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    You seem to have a really unhealthy focus with "crying in the toilet" over a mount.
    It is funny to see you guys asked blizzard for charging $50 for shuzen last year. LOL

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    This mount is clearly made in China.

Quote Originally Posted by rpuuru View Post
    It is funny to see you guys asked blizzard for charging $50 for shuzen last year. LOL
    I don't think I ever asked them to charge $50 for it.

But /shrug I guess.

Haha. Now paying a sub with 1/3 discount is moron? LOL.
    no point in responding to a lot of people in this thread. you said something that was kind of dickheaded so pissed off people are coming at you for that and pretending it's about the mount, none of this is really about the mount.

i see nothing wrong with the mount or how it's implemented anywhere. china is an important market because of sheer volume, it's all good.

10+ Year Old Account
    One person said that, which you linked.

I highly doubt anyone on MMO-Champ said it, as they are usually very anti-in-game shop.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    show us where anyone asked for 50$ shuzen or that ugly pig mount? oh ya u can't ... are u trying to flex with your pig mount or whats the purpose of this thread? all it does it make you look like a retard and well you succeeded in that regard

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coo View Post
    One person said that, which you linked.

I highly doubt anyone on MMO-Champ said it, as they are usually very anti-in-game shop.
    I'm not against what's in the shop personally. Just the pricing for a sub based game.

1 mount is more than some great Indie titles like Stardew Valley or Undertale.

For the price of the Warforged Nightmare and one other mount I could get Resident Evil 2 for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not against what's in the shop personally. Just the pricing for a sub based game.

1 mount is more than some great Indie titles like Stardew Valley or Undertale.

For the price of the Warforged Nightmare and one other mount I could get Resident Evil 2 for that.
    Yeah, I've wanted the Warforged Nightmare for collecting for a while, but never felt worth spending so much for something I know I'll never use. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    show us where anyone asked for 50$ shuzen or that ugly pig mount? oh ya u can't ... are u trying to flex with your pig mount or whats the purpose of this thread? all it does it make you look like a retard and well you succeeded in that regard
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761637335

Quote Originally Posted by Ranestari
    Blizzard, please bring Shu-zen to US/EU!

Put it in the shop.

I'll pay up to $50 for it.
    Last edited by rpuuru; 2019-01-31 at 12:42 PM.

How much of WoW's player base are based in China these days? It feels like a lot, even though it's kind of hidden from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coo View Post
    Yeah, I've wanted the Warforged Nightmare for collecting for a while, but never felt worth spending so much for something I know I'll never use. :/
    Friend got me £30 in Battle.net Balance a while back so I figured why not.

Kind of regret it now since I've took a break.

10+ Year Old Account
    Friend got me £30 in Battle.net Balance a while back so I figured why not.

Kind of regret it now since I've took a break.
    It's just so ugly, I've never liked it, which is why I haven't bought it.

I'll prob just completely skip it until maybe next sale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Dave View Post
    Mount looks shit.

Who wants to sit on a fat fucking pig. What kind of a hillbilly motherfucking redneck are you?
    I want! But i wount buy it anyway.

lmao it's a fucking pig with golden wings and a ridiculous outfit. Thank god Classic is in the horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    lmao it's a fucking pig with golden wings and a ridiculous outfit. Thank god Classic is in the horizon.
    It also has a Piggy bank in the back of the mount. LOL. 2 pigs for you

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Advertising your own videos is not permitted on this site, there is also a stickied thread devoted to videos which is where this would otherwise belong. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead