Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    I think you're thinking of a different legendary, maybe MoP one?

Spine was all about burst damage which is why people stacked arcane mages with Dragonwrath which duplicated some of your spells. And you got that from Firelands.
    dragonwrath didn't mean shit.

it was arcane mages & rogues, the only 2 dps with enough burst, of course both could get legendaries but it was really the spec, all your damage in 20 seconds then just /afk till next tendril.

ele/spriest/balance could have teracgosa didn't mean shit, not arcane no burst.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahlah View Post
    I hear caps make it so...and as an innocent bystander, you sound salty
    At this point youl'll just trigger him even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post
    Imagine being this SEXIST in 2019. EU feminists need to step their game up.
    go watch more women's basketball games i hear they're being paid nothing compared to the men, hows that equality....oh wait you're just a salty troll /ignored.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rivercola View Post
    Actually, it's a 36 minute head start if the marathon was 4 hours.
    It's a gigantic advantage, I'm not sure why you're downplaying it.
    as twitch chat would say "NA math LUL"

itt: nerds on both sides insisting they're not mad and they don't care anyway and the opposing side is so funny and cute for thinking they're mad.

Just make passionate love with each other already.

Oh, and congrats to Method on the win and well-played to Limit. Maybe next tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlkin View Post
    Do you not know what the word "hypothetical" mean? Because I'd gladly refer to a dictionary of your choice. I didn't base my whole argument on that hyperbole though, I based it on the fact that you have stated multiple times in this thread that it isn't an advantage.
    I have also stated on multiple times already that its not advantage because the race was so long. Both guilds spend 6 days on Jaina. You created a clear hyperbole (I know you like dictionaries) so you must understand why saying limit clears the raid in 16 hours is that. Based on that argument you claimed that I would still say its not advantage which is clearly false. I have never stated anything even remotely close to that. Next time you could actually argue with what I have actually said rather than hyperboles.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post

it was arcane mages & rogues, the only 2 dps with enough burst, of course both could get legendaries but it was really the spec, all your damage in 20 seconds then just /afk till next tendril.

Are you joking? stacking mages with the staff leggo meant spine's burst check was easier. Korean guilds having more leggos = easier burst = faster clear = WF.
    Since the staff questline involved 4.2 raid (Firelands), and koreans had 2 lockouts/week, that meant double the leggos.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCookieGod View Post
    itt: nerds on both sides insisting they're not mad and they don't care anyway and the opposing side is so funny and cute for thinking they're mad.

Just make passionate love with each other already.

Oh, and congrats to Method on the win and well-played to Limit. Maybe next tier.
    shutup nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    I have also stated on multiple times already that its not advantage because the race was so long. Both guilds spend 6 days on Jaina. You created a clear hyperbole (I know you like dictionaries) so you must understand why saying limit clears the raid in 16 hours is that. Based on that argument you claimed that I would still say its not advantage which is clearly false. I have never stated anything even remotely close to that. Next time you could actually argue with what I have actually said rather than hyperboles.
    You might wanna tune in to your boy Max's stream from Limit who just talks about how that 16 hour headstart is an advantage. LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post
    Imagine being this SEXIST in 2019. EU feminists need to step their game up.
    Yea it's pretty pathetic. I was all for Method winning but seeing some of these comments, well, I guess I forget morons exist on both continents.

I know it was a hyperbole, I was using it to make a point. Limit killed Blockade Jan 30th at 18:45 GMT where as Method killed it 12:30 GMT the next day. That's almost an 18 hour advantage for Limit to try the boss, discuss tactics, change comps to one that suits the fight best etc. Are you telling me that that isn't an advantage?

I know it was a hyperbole, I was using it to make a point. Limit killed Blockade Jan 30th at 18:45 GMT where as Method killed it 12:30 GMT the next day. That's almost an 18 hour advantage for Limit to try the boss, discuss tactics, change comps to one that suits the fight best etc. Are you telling me that that isn't an advantage?
    Don't feed it, he will get another excuse or insult you. Don't let him get to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post

Spriest burst was "acceptable" thanks to tier but nowhere near arcane of course.

It's irrelevant to the point I'm making anyway, just saying that Asia did have more lockouts and therefore more legendaries. I vaguely remember one of the guilds was actually renting/buying arcane mages with DW though I can't remember which (might have been a meme even). I'd say DW was worth something for early kills because it made mage burst even more ridiculous but w/e.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Are you joking? stacking mages with the staff leggo meant spine's burst check was easier. Korean guilds having more leggos = easier burst = faster clear = WF.
    Since the staff questline involved 4.2 raid (Firelands), and koreans had 2 lockouts/week, that meant double the leggos.
    Koreans won because EU guilds banned not because of extra staves.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Don't feed it, he will get another excuse or insult you. Don't let him get to you.
    He's still dodging my question about Method playing on NA servers and Limit on EU servers and if that would have 0 impact on the race even though Method would have the headstart this time..

It's hilarious how both sides in this discussion, NA and EU personalize these two guilds, like WE are better than YOU guys, as if...

Should just be happy there's some good competition between two guilds better than you'll ever be in and leave it at that. It's cringe defending these dudes who are sponsored and set up to raid 16 hour days to get to this point during progression week and who could care less you're on MMO-C defending their honor or some shit /smh

Yes I realize this is an MMO thread but this is some puerile level hilarity going on right now.

He's still dodging my question about Method playing on NA servers and Limit on EU servers and if that would have 0 impact on the race even though Method would have the headstart this time..
    You don't even have to switch those two guilds around.

If Method were to play on NA servers this tier, would have killed Jaina earlier than they did? If so, it is an advantage. If not, it's not.

Because that question was irrelevant to the hyperbole argument. There is zero reason for me to start answering to some random server change argument that is absolutely irrelevant to the original discussion we were having.
    Lets make a deal, lets say you won this. I was wrong, I'm a troll. I dont know shit. I am basement dwerller, whatever man.
    Because watching max's stream is more interesting than this shit show.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because that question was irrelevant to the hyperbole argument. There is zero reason for me to start answering to some random server change argument that is absolutely irrelevant to the original discussion we were having.
    Lets make a deal, lets say you won this. I was wrong, I'm a troll. I dont know shit. I am basement dwerller, whatever man.
    Good, good. Acceptance is the first step to recovery.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Good, good. Acceptance is the first step to recovery.
    Its ok dude, you can quote one of my comments later in this thread because you have no one else to talk to.
    Called it.

I'd like to think it isn't irrelevant. Let me rephrase: If Method had reached Jaina 18 hours before Limit, would you give Limit equal chances to get WF as they were in the real race?

If you want to end the argument because you want to do something else, then do so. You have no obligation to argue with me lol.