Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Diminishing someone hunting to hurt black people as not that bad compared to "real racism" you've seen doesn't magically make the aforementioned not racist.
    No the story seem incredibly unlikely because if you make a ven diagram of maga "good ole boys" and one of people who watch empire the circles are in different rooms. You add to that the attack supposedly occurred when it was -20 without windchill and now apparently they took the time to bite him at that temperature then put a rope around his neck and during all this he somehow didn't drop his phone and they didn't bother to knock it out of his hands. Well I have an invisible mute unicorn to sell you if you actually believe that. Extremely likely to be a publicity stunt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I don’t think crying wolf without targeting any one is even close to as bad as Lynching some one no matter what he makes up.
    It's not as bad however it further ratchets up racial tensions which are already at a boiling point in this country.

Diminishing someone hunting to hurt black people as not that bad compared to "real racism" you've seen doesn't magically make the aforementioned not racist.
    Psst. Hey.

That also means your occasionally rambling about how white people don't deal with racism is nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    No the story seem incredibly unlikely because if you make a ven diagram of maga "good ole boys" and one of people who watch empire the circles are in different rooms. You add to that the attack supposedly occurred when it was -20 without windchill and now apparently they took the time to bite him at that temperature then put a rope around his neck and during all this he somehow didn't drop his phone and they didn't bother to knock it out of his hands. Well I have an invisible mute unicorn to sell you if you actually believe that. Extremely likely to be a publicity stunt.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not as bad however it further ratchets up racial tensions which are already at a boiling point in this country.
    Maga people don't watch Fox?

Maga people don't watch Fox?
    They watch fox news they are unlikely to watch a show that is predominantly about a black entertainment empire.

Now explain away waiting out in the cold for him to go to subway and not being on any of the myriad of cctv cameras in the area as well as not dropping his phone.
    Last edited by Xath; 2019-02-09 at 02:56 PM.

Have they admitted this was a hoax like the other fabricated hate crimes too, or they holding out hope that they can pin this on someone? Because the more "evidence" that comes out, the worse it looks for this guy.

They watch fox news they are unlikely to watch a show that is predominantly about a black entertainment empire.

Now explain away waiting out in the cold for him to go to subway and not being on any of the myriad of cctv cameras in the area as well as not dropping his phone.
    if they watch fox at any point you realize they probably do tons of advertising as it is a rather big show.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    You realize that Fox News and the Fox Entertainment channel, as well as 21st Century Fox are completely separate entities, right?

Do you think CNN and Adult Swim also have the same audience? They are both owned by Turner Broadcasting.
    So because they're Maga they in no way can watch their local fox channel is this what I am hearing?

Sorry if this was answered already, but if he had bleach poured on him...well...were his clothes bleached?
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

if they watch fox at any point you realize they probably do tons of advertising as it is a rather big show.

- - - Updated - - -

So because they're Maga they in no way can watch their local fox channel is this what I am hearing?
    It was -20 without windchill did he make a multiblock trip without being bundled up? If so why doesn't he have frostbite.

Now then explain away not dropping the cellphone and them happening to out and waiting for him with a noose and bleach that somehow didn't freeze at -20.

Also he is 4th in billing he isn't one of the two primary characters who are consistently in ads. Why is it so hard to disbelieve a fairly obvious hoax?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    So the person knew he was gay based off the advertising, and decided to hate him based on the advertising?
    He's been in media for being gay and out so.... that isn't hard to get, and if you've seen any advertising they have advertised his gay scenes so.... I mean is that shocking to you? People have decided to hate/dislike me based off "sounding" gay so... it is hard to believe a person may dislike/hate a person for literally being gay while playing a gay character? It is like you enjoy being ignorant of hate.

- - - Updated - - -

It was -20 without windchill did he make a multiblock trip without being bundled up? If so why doesn't he have frostbite.

Now then explain away not dropping the cellphone and them happening to out and waiting for him with a noose and bleach that somehow didn't freeze at -20.

Also he is 4th in billing he isn't one of the two primary characters who are consistently in ads. Why is it so hard to disbelieve a fairly obvious hoax?
    He is 4th billing yet I've seen him overtly in ads for that show when an episode coming up featured him. This is a foolish argument.

Of what I remember a lot of advertising for that show at one point was between the two sons not between the two top billing so you're entire argument there is moot, and the very last advertisement I saw when I was watching the news was literally an episode about Jessie.

noose was a string apparently wounds morel ike a garrote to me.

Explain why people go out in weather that cold? Explain why people jog to death in 120 degree weather.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If this guy's claims prove to be false he should be charged with a hate crime. He would be, after all, committing a crime based on race.

He should also have to pay for all the resources that were dedicated to investigating a crime that never took place. Just like when idiots crank call 911 and get sent the bill for EMS showing up to their house.

It wasn't -20 without windchill that day. It happened on Tuesday, the day before the two days that were -20. It was still extremely cold with -20 windchills, but it wasn't the very dangerous temperatures of the next days.

Of what I remember a lot of advertising for that show at one point was between the two sons not between the two top billing so you're entire argument there is moot, and the very last advertisement I saw when I was watching the news was literally an episode about Jessie.

Explain why people go out in weather that cold? Explain why people jog to death in 120 degree weather.
    It is certainly possible that two guys fixated on him as the epitome of their hatred. Maybe they were looking for someone to hate and found the show and then found the gay character on it. Maybe it was them that sent the letter, maybe not. The odds keep taking hits though, as the details stack on.

So they wanted this guy. So they find out when he is returning to Chicago. They also find out he's going to his friends house. They also know he's heading to Subway. Maybe they followed him from the airport? Either way, they stage an ambush, insuring that they do not appear on any cameras as they approach and set up, making sure they have a spot where the ambush won't be seen. They also go for cleaning supplies, bleach and clothesline.

So, he leaves Subway, and is off camera feeds for 60 seconds when they attack. They punch him and kick him and BITE HIM and he fights back, but they still manage to get the clothesline around his neck as a noose. They run off, still cloaked from cameras as they flee.

60 seconds go by and he is now on camera with a clothesline noose worn something like a tie would be worn. He also still has his sandwich.

Also he was on the phone with his business manager during this, haven't seen specifics as to whether he's on the phone during the camera time or just the 60 seconds.

So all of this is possible, but it does stretch it with all the details. Especially tying in "this is MAGA country", bleh.

There's plenty of racism and homophobia, but at 2am in chicago winter?
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    It is certainly possible that two guys fixated on him as the epitome of their hatred. Maybe they were looking for someone to hate and found the show and then found the gay character on it. Maybe it was them that sent the letter, maybe not. The odds keep taking hits though, as the details stack on.

So they wanted this guy. So they find out when he is returning to Chicago. They also find out he's going to his friends house. They also know he's heading to Subway. Maybe they followed him from the airport? Either way, they stage an ambush, insuring that they do not appear on any cameras as they approach and set up, making sure they have a spot where the ambush won't be seen. They also go for cleaning supplies, bleach and clothesline.

So, he leaves Subway, and is off camera feeds for 60 seconds when they attack. They punch him and kick him and BITE HIM and he fights back, but they still manage to get the clothesline around his neck as a noose. They run off, still cloaked from cameras as they flee.

60 seconds go by and he is now on camera with a clothesline noose worn something like a tie would be worn. He also still has his sandwich.

Also he was on the phone with his business manager during this, haven't seen specifics as to whether he's on the phone during the camera time or just the 60 seconds.

So all of this is possible, but it does stretch it with all the details. Especially tying in "this is MAGA country", bleh.

There's plenty of racism and homophobia, but at 2am in chicago winter?
    Yeah the whole story is so full of plotholes it's hilarious. Didn't he also visit a hospital/ER/whatever and then went to hang around in his friends house for an hour and THEN called the cops. And when the cops came by, he was still having that noose around his neck... like wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Yeah the whole story is so full of plotholes it's hilarious. Didn't he also visit a hospital/ER/whatever and then went to hang around in his friends house for an hour and THEN called the cops. And when the cops came by, he was still having that noose around his neck... like wtf?
    From what I saw, attack was at like 2:00, they called cops at 2:35, cops got there at 2:45. He then went and showed them where the attack happened, then they told him he should go to the hospital and his manager took him to the hospital. Nothing was broken, just some bruises.

He's been in media for being gay and out so.... that isn't hard to get, and if you've seen any advertising they have advertised his gay scenes so.... I mean is that shocking to you? People have decided to hate/dislike me based off "sounding" gay so... it is hard to believe a person may dislike/hate a person for literally being gay while playing a gay character? It is like you enjoy being ignorant of hate.

- - - Updated - - -

He is 4th billing yet I've seen him overtly in ads for that show when an episode coming up featured him. This is a foolish argument.

If it was a garrote he would have dropped his phone and his sandwich. You would instinctively claw at a garrote to try to remove the constriction on your airways also they now apparently bit him in the sixty seconds he was off camera. The story is full of massive holes. The timing of the supposed attack is at 2 am with insanely cold weather. He doesn't drop any of his belongings after having a noose or as you claim a garrote put around him or after being bitten. It just doesn't add up at all.

As far as I know, there was some bleach on his clothes, he called it an unknown substance and the cops said it smelled like bleach. I don't think it penetrated the outer layer of clothing, but there's a distinct lack of video's in this case. From Subway or the apartment lobby, none is released so far.

I do assume that he didn't have the scratch on his face at Subway, but did have it when he got to the apartment lobby for instance, but nothing is confirmed.

Likewise the letter had an "unknown white powder" which turned out to be apsirin, probably BC Powder or similar.

They just probably aren't. I linked the viewership statistics for Empire earlier - it's 75% non-white. So a few white people are watching Empire, but it's not many. I personally had no idea at all who this guy was before this. I think black people think the cast of Empire is much more recognizable than they actually are.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    They just probably aren't. I linked the viewership statistics for Empire earlier - it's 75% non-white. So a few white people are watching Empire, but it's not many. I personally had no idea at all who this guy was before this. I think black people think the cast of Empire is much more recognizable than they actually are.
    I don't mean watching empire just watching fox in general. I've seen empire ads watching local news on fox 5.

I hope they find the video of this attack. Can you imagine a skinny black gay guy, clothesline noose around his neck, bleach on his pants, scratch on his eye. Fighting in -20 degree weather at 2am against two masked, MAGA hat wearing straight white males. In one hand he has a phone, talking to his manager dodgin white male MAGA punches, in the other hand he has a Subway footlong, taking bites in between dodging white male MAGA punches. This has to be amazing footage that needs to be shown to the world. I cant wait to see it!

I'm guessing that if he doesn't give up his phone, this incident will just quietly fade away and become part of American folklore like Bigfoot.