Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    How utterly retarded.
    While I certainly have no love for pedophiles mob mentality always end up with innocent people getting caught in the crossfire because people lose all higher brain functions when they congregate in large groups.
    And then they convince themselves that the person they bashed up was 100% guilty, going so far as to dismiss any evidence that says otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Using a Neo-Nazi hate group to do it doesn't help your cause though.
    Why not? Someone need to do it! I'd even approve if some pedos themselves killed other pedos.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Why do you want to kill people? Just isolate them from society so they cannot affect it negatively? What's this exaggerated "tooth for tooth" thinking?
    I don't want to kill anybody. I wouldn't mind them killing themselves though.

Why isolate them? That costs money. I don't want such scum leeching the money of the people. I also am against torture, including psychological. Just put them out of their misery.
    Last edited by Vargrik; 2019-02-10 at 01:59 AM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Trade in the vigilantism to maintain accountable law enforcement? Nah, wouldn't want to start missing out on the fun now.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Near as I can tell by statistics you don’t. The immigrants population is really really low in Finland. Disproportionate in some areas sure. But last I checked Finland is a free and democratic country. Where you can view and choose who you want to associate with on your own time.

Anyone concerned about this issue can use those options
    People say the same about Sweden, where almost every rape today is committed by an immigrant. Free to associate my ass. 10% of girls the age 15 here can say put your association in your own ass.

It's incredible that people get banned for talking about gender or religion, yet calling for outright murder without due process flies by just fine.
    I'm not calling for murders. I'm basically saying I wouldn't shed any tears for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    People say the same about Sweden, where almost every rape today is committed by an immigrant. Free to associate my ass. 10% of girls the age 15 here can say put your association in your own ass.
    I love how you posted a source for this claim.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TSM View Post
    I'm not calling for murders. I'm basically saying I wouldn't shed any tears for them.
    Yet you clearly are by saying they should be killed for having a mental ilness.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post

Yet you clearly are by saying they should be killed for having a mental ilness.
    I think pedophiles deserve to die. I'm not saying I want to do it, but I would lie if I say I'd be sad if someone did it on their own volition.

Also, please stop calling pedophilia a mental ilness. That's the first step before turning it into something acceptable. There's a surging trend of people relativizing that dirty portion of the scum of the Earth called pedophiles. This is repulsive.

The other guy just said not all pedophilies are bad people. I can't tell you how much anger does that inspire in me.
    Last edited by Vargrik; 2019-02-10 at 02:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think pedophiles deserve to die. I'm not saying I want to do it, but I would lie if I say I'd be sad if someone did it on their own volition.

Also, please stop calling pedophilia a mental ilness. That's the first step before turning it into something acceptable. There's a surging trend of people relativizing that dirty portion of the scum of the Earth called pedophiles. This is repulsive.

The other guy just said not all pedophilies are bad people. I can't tell you how much anger does that inspire in me.

Just put them out of their misery.
    Should probably pick your words better, then.

And its officially listed in the DSM-V as a mental disorder, so what is it that you guys always say? Facts don't care about your feelings?

Why do you want to kill people? Just isolate them from society so they cannot affect it negatively? What's this exaggerated "tooth for tooth" thinking?
    The very existence of one affects the world negatively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesir22 View Post
    This group is just as cringy as antifa. Thinking they have the right to resort to violence against other members of society without due process.
    lol, really comparing a movement that was born in opposition to Hitler/Mussolini to a bunch of far right dorks?

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    That is actually the article in English. I was trying to find it on their English site but was unsure of what it would be called.

Anyway, it isn't backing up your statement. A couple of the links are throwing up a few other fun facts though. Swedes are 9 times more likely to rape than Finns... This tells us one thing, it is a very broad survey that includes boozed up passengers on holiday ferries between the 2 countries. . Sweden was actually far more rape prone than most middle eastern countries.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Gods be praised, destroying pedos is the most worthy cause of all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    The very existence of one affects the world negatively.
    Not if they keep it under controll. But hey, if we can kill of anybody who has a negative effect on society, when can we start with anybody who joins these far right groups?

Fair is fair, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Gods be praised, destroying pedos is the most worthy cause of all.
    And it just being an excuse to go after immigrants, who cares, right?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Not if they keep it under controll. But hey, if we can kill of anybody who has a negative effect on society, when can we start with anybody who joins these far right groups?

Fair is fair, right?

- - - Updated - - -

And it just being an excuse to go after immigrants, who cares, right?
    Oooff, defending Pedo's to own the Right, Bad look mate.

Say what you want about Stalin, I am sure he put the pedos in the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Should probably pick your words better, then.

And its officially listed in the DSM-V as a mental disorder, so what is it that you guys always say? Facts don't care about your feelings?
    I'm sorry. But the field of Psychiatry is very tainted by ideology and certain agendas.

Homosexuality was listed among those disorders a couple decades ago. Is it a mental ilness too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    That is actually the article in English. I was trying to find it on their English site but was unsure of what it would be called.

Anyway, it isn't backing up your statement. A couple of the links are throwing up a few other fun facts though. Swedes are 9 times more likely to rape than Finns... This tells us one thing, it is a very broad survey that includes boozed up passengers on holiday ferries between the 2 countries. . Sweden was actually far more rape prone than most middle eastern countries.
    Only because they have a far wider defintion of it, while in some ME countries its very narrow(i.e its not rape if its your wife).

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry. But the field of Psychiatry is very tainted by ideology and certain agendas.

Homosexuality was listed among those disorders a couple decades ago. Is it a mental ilness too?
    If it is so tainted, can you back that up? Its been on that list for ages. Its exactly because its a negative thought pattern that it is on it, and why treatments for it exist.

Trying to bring up homosexuality is just pathetic. Or do you think pedophilia should be removed because its a legit sexual orientation?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Oooff, defending Pedo's to own the Right, Bad look mate.

Say what you want about Stalin, I am sure he put the pedos in the ground.
    Lol how the fuck i'm defending pedos for not trusting some shitty far right gang?

We had such one group in Russia, it was pretty massive and society pretty much not only accepted them but they were revered as heroes and recieved help/support from citizens/etc.

Police obviously knew about them but didn't interfere in any way with what they were doing, TILL ONE UNLUCKY DAY when they caught and properly handled(beat/humiliated him cuz it is the very least what people like him deserve) member of the governments highest organ(deputy) and reported him to the police after that.

Needless to say it was a game over for them cuz his government friends used all the power they had to eridicate them and the deputy simply got stripped of his position and got sentenced 2years of "home arrest".
    Last edited by Pu3Ho; 2019-02-10 at 02:37 AM.

Only because they have a far wider defintion of it, while in some ME countries its very narrow(i.e its not rape if its your wife).

- - - Updated - - -

If it is so tainted, can you back that up? Its been on that list for ages. Its exactly because its a negative thought pattern that it is on it, and why treatments for it exist.

Trying to bring up homosexuality is just pathetic. Or do you think pedophilia should be removed because its a legit sexual orientation?

- - - Updated - - -

I think pedophilia should be treated as a criminal offense, always. It's not just one more mental ilness that will make people try to comprehend you, while you lust for children. It should always be subject to the maximum penalty in decent countries.

Lol how the fuck i'm defending pedos for not trusting some shitty far right gang?
    You have just proved how people have been brainwashed to think that people who try to defend their own countries (I agree their methods may not be the best, tho) are worse than pedophilies and rapists.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think pedophilia should be treated as a criminal offense, always. It's not just one more mental ilness that will make people try to comprehend you, while you lust for children. It should always be subject to the maximum penalty in decent countries.
    Its a mental illness because the person who has it can't do anything about, its due to brain damage, truama, or at birth. You want to kill people for something they have no controll over. All this will do is stop those who suffer from it from seeking the help they need.

Might as well kill all people who have serious mental illneses by your logic.