Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The features added in legion were new and exciting coming off of WoD. With BFA, many of these features didn't see any improvement, and in many ways were pared back with nothing to show for it except Warfronts and Islands, which have been very lackluster.

Class design is overall barely acceptable, character progression only based on gear has gotten stale (has been for about 4 expansions now), lack of imaginative world content, timegating, and overall slow pace of content is just the icing on the cake.

At its core, the game is still very much raid or die, and this has been destroying the game because Blizzard focuses their efforts on the minutia of players who raid full time / mythic instead of the playerbase as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Hahaha I didn't know autistic people could also get so easily triggered.

I can't imagine what a sad life you have tho.

And no, just because Einstein and Newton might've had aspergers (which isn't proven) doesn't make your commentary any less retarded
    "LAWL! UR SO TRIGGERD!" Congrats on using every stupid troll trope in one post.

Can't say I expected much intelligence from some inbred that thinks WoD was a good expansion.
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2019-02-12 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    "LAWL! UR SO TRIGGERD!" Congrats on using every stupid troll trope in one post.

Can't say I expected much intelligence from some inbred that thinks WoD was a good expansion.
    Well an autist for sure knows what true intelligence is

Well an autist for sure knows what true intelligence is
    And a truly intelligent person knows what autism is, which you clearly don't have a clue in your underdeveloped inbred brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    And a truly intelligent person knows what autism is, which you clearly don't have a clue in your underdeveloped inbred brain.
    Well I know that you have autism (since you've said it yourself)

EDIT: I mean it is quite funny how you're insulting (calling them retards) people left and right for just having a harmless different opinion than you and then it turns out you're actually the one with a mental illness (who also thinks that you must be smart because of it). If it wasn't this ironical, then it would be almost sad
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2019-02-12 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    This is also something I don't understand.

BfA a just a reskinned Legion, yet Legion is still considered as a good expansion.
    Just here agreeing with everyone else saying this.

If you think BFA is a reskinned Legion you might wanna open your eyes.

Well I know that you have autism (since you've said it yourself)
    And you, like the retarded dumbass you are, have associated Autism as a negative connotation. You saw other kiddies saying it online as their new retarded insult of the day and made you think that people who have it are mentally inept, which cannot be further from the truth.
    I suggest you take time to educate yourself. And pull your fat head out of your ass while you're at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xStevooo View Post
    If you think BFA is a reskinned Legion you might wanna open your eyes.
    I opened them, and saw Island Expeditions and Warfronts.

You might want to rethink that advice. BfA looked better with my eyes closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    This is also something I don't understand.

BfA a just a reskinned Legion, yet Legion is still considered as a good expansion.
    You missed the part where they gutted every class in the process of making BFA , and the hype that facing the legion on the premise we would go to Argus actually was.
    Storywise BFA is shit-tier nonsense

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    You missed the part where they gutted every class in the process of making BFA ,
    Legion was already working with gutted classes though. It's not like Legion classes were actually fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Legion was already working with gutted classes though. It's not like Legion classes were actually fun.
    That's the big problem, they gutted the classes in legion, un-gutted them a bit with the artifacts and then in BFA we got the gutted classes again... without the artifact and legendaries to fill the void even if it's just a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    BFA is a better and more polished version of Legion.

- It's less grindy overall, less annoying achievements etc.
    - Better Azerite system, hear me out, it's not perfect, but at least ALL your AP you collect goes to your character, you don't have to chose specc, which was awful.
    - No RNG dropped legendaries that made too much impact.
    - Better World Quests BY FAR! I only do the "kill this mob" quests and you can survive just doing these smooth ones.

I could make a 50 point list tbh if I go into details. But overall, it's ALOT better than disaster Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    The ones I played (warr, monk , lock, pala and dh ) were fun , yes demonology was horrible and holy paladin mastery was weird already in 7.0 but the kits seemed complete . In bfa I always have the feeling that something of key importance is missing the only spec that doesn't give me that vibe is ret pally , but they were barely touched and already dealt with global cds

Lack of Legendaries makes it pointless to do a major feature (world quests).
    Personal loot only makes raiding feel awful (anecdotal)
    We lost abilities, didn't gain anything in most circumstances, and leveling 110-120 was pointless outside of stat rating reduction.
    The story is mediocre at best
    The first raid was mediocre at best
    The ap system is boring compared to legions, you got cool things on your weapon, including new abilities (that were mostly removed) and rotation changers, AP is most passive and after the first 2-3 rings is not exciting.
    The M+ system is worse with all the awful trash.
    and many other things, If bfa would have come before legion it would have looked great, but as it stands it's like legion .5, almost everything from legion feels like an upgrade from BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    Me, personally have not enjoyed this game in a LONG time. I believe it has been bad since WotLK. I am, however, confused why people seem to love Legion and hate BfA.

Let's compare BfA to Legion for a moment:
    It has the same dungeon systems
    It has the same mythic+ systems
    It has the same raiding systems
    It has the same looting systems
    It has the same PvP gearing system
    It has the same PvP rank system
    It has the same world quest system
    It has the same titanforging system

The only things left to blame is the NEW systems. Namely
    1. Azerite Armor system
    2. Island Expeditions
    3. War mode
    4. Warfront
    Legion - BfA comparison:

1) Dungeon "system" is the same just that the BfA dungeons are crap compared to Legion ones.
    2) M+ was a great feature in Legion, but of course Blizz managed to cock it up due to making it so "E-Sports", currently M+ dungeons are mostly annoying.
    3) Yes, the same system, but personally I found Uldir crap,
    4) No it does not, Personal loot was implemented in BfA pre-patch, before that guilds could run with Master Loot
    5) No it does not, now you have awesome CP's that are basically just fill the bar and get a predetermined item.
    6) This might be true
    7) WQ's feel unrewarding and pointless now. Even if Legendaries had some issues, the biggest issues were if you did not get the BiS ones at or close to launch.
    8) Yes and it has been quite heavily hated so far.

BfA New Features:

1) We told them the 1st day when we saw Azerite armor, that it is not going to work. Good thing the testers were listened. Oh right... Having a crap ton of just passive things, that fire miracle sparkles when they just happen to feel like it just feels bad, IE that you have no control to them, if the stars are in your favor you might be the top DPS on pull nro 36 and then on pull nro 37 you might be bellow the middle pack, just because these magical wonder sparkles decide not to fire.

2) C'mon, these are just horrible, they could have been something so much more than just glorified fill the bar World Quests.

3) You can just freely swap between PvE and PvP realm, nothing really new here

4) Just a way to get gear when you dont even need to know what you are doing, pointless, shallow and bad.

My feelings why BfA feels so much worse:

-Class design is crap, I dont think it has ever been this bad, they just had to do every trick in the book to make the specs and classes even more simple and slow.

-Bad World content, I mean, WQ's are just so lame now.

-The game does not make it appealing to belong to a guild, because you can just PuG almost everything (I know not Mythic, but that's 'bout it)

-Too much RNG is just too much, for example I went through the entire first tier... oh right, we lost those too, first raid with a 340 polearm, because the loot gods did not drop me another one.

-M+ dungeons feel unrewarding now, I mean if you have a bad luck streak you can run 5 dungeons and get nothing, I personally loved the 3 chest method.
    Last edited by Dezminion; 2019-02-12 at 06:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    The ones I played (warr, monk , lock, pala and dh ) were fun , yes demonology was horrible and holy paladin mastery was weird already in 7.0 but the kits seemed complete . In bfa I always have the feeling that something of key importance is missing the only spec that doesn't give me that vibe is ret pally , but they were barely touched and already dealt with global cds
    I can't speak to Monk or Paladins. I think we should discount DH since there's no pre-Legion framework for it.

With regard to Warrior (and honestly Warlock, even), can you honestly say that your class was anywhere near as good in Legion as it was in MoP? Compared to then, the Warrior kit is absolutely bare. Rotation-wise, what honestly has changed? You don't hit Odyn's Fury anymore?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    People say WoD was great because either:

A) They didn't actually play it until the very last patch.
    B) They're shilling.
    C) BfA is SO bad it just makes WoD seem better by comparison.

Ditch islands and WFs entirely and give us more Mage Tower type challenges.
    I played WoD from the start of the expac and I liked it more than the last 2 expacs we've gotten. Even if it didn't have as many raids as the latest 2 expacs did the encounters were fun and engaging. The dungeons were the same unlike in Legion and BfA where there is endless amounts of trash in what amount to speed run dungeons.

Also the great thing about Legion was the incredible replayability with the class order halls, order hall campaigns, artifact skins, mage tower and order hall mount. It was a unique and fresh approach to the game. For a player who only ever had a main and 2 alts, it was great, I leveled an alt of every class to see the story from different perspectives and the mage tower was a personal challenge.

I also didn't mind the legendary system, although the acquisition was terrible, it did, however, incentivize running old tiers in different difficulties, lower keys and actually doing emissary quests for the chance to find an item that would completely alter your gameplay. If the currency was added in 7.0 instead of 7.3.5 it would've resolved many of the issues.

Legion was fresh, BfA tries to re-hash many of the new systems that made Legion what it was but stripped back the classes, gameplay and replaced class halls with a terrible war campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. you are half correct, there was relentless and blight that did not get added but were in the beta, i had forgot they did not make it. But literally saying "none got added... except these two" they still got more.

2. yeah... 2<3 and 9<10... by literally one, while ignoring that 8>7 for uldir to emerald nightmare, so so far BFA has only 1 less raid boss then Legion did at this time. you meant teir GEAR ok, dont say teir sets, cause teir sets is the bonus you get.

3. its still better then legions and stat templates DID matter, cause you still could effect it somewhat.

4. lol yeah not how it works

5. lol ooook buddy

6. seven slots. and no those slots could still titanforge, just because you "could replace with legendary" does not mean you always did, and sometimes changed up legendaries.

Disaster.... Not desaster ok.
    and biggest white knight? no, just i look at stuff logically instead of
    NO NEW AFFIXES... EXCEPT THE NEW AFFIXES THEY ADDED
    TITANFORGE EXACT SAME... EXCEPT 7 LESS SLOTS

- - - Updated - - -

Hey uhh now that i think about it maybe titanforging is the best thing in the world... Maybe it really is good and should be added to classic? I mean i just woke up i wasnt thinking, i really think its great.

.... What no totally nothing would be giving me a bias...
    nothing...

/s
    either you missunderstood me completely or i do. no clue ...