15+ Year Old Account
    I was 83% sure it was la remake, but it looks bad and so slow

Astral Chain looks legit. I've been more interested in Platinum Games after playing the masterpiece that is NieR: Automata. I don't have a Switch, though. Kinda wish that game would be available on PS4 heh.

Have to admit, I'm surprised there was no information about Town in there actually. It's definitely a game I'm looking forward to, but thought it would probably have a Summer release date.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Fire Emblem - Three Houses Seasons of Warfare Edition (Collector's Edition) preorders are now up on BestBuy.com!

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/fire-em...?skuId=6255392

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    Astral Chain looks legit. I've been more interested in Platinum Games after playing the masterpiece that is NieR: Automata. I don't have a Switch, though. Kinda wish that game would be available on PS4 heh.
    Since Astral Chain looks like it is being published by Nintendo it ain't going anywhere and if you like Platinum's gameplay style you should pick up a Switch anyways for that plus the Bayonetta trilogy and possibly an future W101 port.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2019-02-13 at 11:13 PM.

Animal Crossing

Nintendo announced their plan to only reveal games when they are within 6 months of launch.

They broke their internal rule, cuz the original Animal Crossing trailer is old now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Links Awakening was a wierd, experimental Zelda. In an interview years later Iwata said it was because the team was super into Twin Peaks at the time and they wanted to make it "more mysterious and full of suspicious characters".
    It's my favorite Zelda game and I'm loving what I see with this remake!

Holy fuck though, one of the best Directs ever!d

So glad I waited on DQ11, but I will still buy the Ste am version way later though.

June/July will be too cramped for games, lol!

I was thinking about going back to WoW but I can't play that, FFXIV, and all these Switch games. I'll probably still sub a month in 8.2.5 :P
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    You and my friend are so weird to be this hype about Tetris.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the MM2 gets continued support post release. I really needs SMB2 and some type of world creator.

Link's Awakening looks interesting.

Still not enough of a reason to buy a Switch personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Animal Crossing

Nintendo announced their plan to only reveal games when they are within 6 months of launch.

They broke their internal rule, cuz the original Animal Crossing trailer is old now.
    Technically they didn't reveal AC yet, only announced it is in development.

So heres a thought. We got a pokemon yellow remake, now a links awakening remake. You think Nintendo is stopping at only two gameboy remakes or is this a new trend?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You and my friend are so weird to be this hype about Tetris.
    The concept is just funny against the current Battle Royale hype around it

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So heres a thought. We got a pokemon yellow remake, now a links awakening remake. You think Nintendo is stopping at only two gameboy remakes or is this a new trend?
    They have also remade or remastered various n64/gamecube games over the last decade or so.

The only trend is that Nintendo understands the value of their back catalog.

10+ Year Old Account
    No MP Trilogy is another bummer. However if it was just another port and not remastered/HD, then it would of been a even bigger disappointment. I already have that game on my Gamecube, Wii and WiiU.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The concept is just funny against the current Battle Royale hype around it
    I wouldn't lie though. I'd totally watch people who could consistently place top ten.

I'm terrible at Tetris but I appreciate the skill level some people have.

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn im excited for rune factory 4 and 5

10+ Year Old Account
    Super Mario Maker 2 -- eh ok i guess, not that much of fan
    Marvel ultimate alliance --- boring
    Boxboy --- zzz
    Gothic castle --- eh, i would rather play new contra game
    Dragon Quest Builders 2 -- was playing to get 1, but seeing as 2 is coming out i can wait
    Dragon quest 11 -- i forgot this game existed
    Random disney game --- skip
    Starlink update --- not sure if this update is gona be free
    Rule factory 4 -- eh
    Oninaki -- could be good, could be bad, but its not that original story wise
    Another yoshi game zzzz
    Fire emblem 3 houses --- well i hope its not like 3 games split again like with fates (there is some collectiors edition, but i bet EU is without music cd)
    Tetris-- yeahhhhhhhhh ..nooooo
    Dead by daylight --- looks like its gona have a premium currency , skip
    Deltarune --- well at least its free (but then you read, more chapters not free )
    Demon x machima -- no date, but at least they are doing it like with octopath traveler with a feedback. (also free demo)
    Grid autosport ... skip
    Hellblade on switch .. not bad
    Mortal kombat 11 ... i hear bad rumors abauth this game (locking characters behind paywalls that were avaible for free before)
    Unravel 2 -- skip
    Assasin remake ... skip
    FF7 ... damn fans will go insane
    Chocobo mystery dungeon ... 1.st time i hear abauth it
    FF 9 ..ok
    Astral chain ... hm looks very xenoblade like
    Zelda: Link's Awakening remake -- well not that new game realy, you can just play Link betwen worlds and get same experience on 3ds if you dont have patience to wait for this game. But hopefully it will have better controls than a gameboy version.

Forgot about Oninaki, that game looks like the definition of meh. Tokyo RPG Factory was created to make old school ATB RPGs and they have already abandoned that after 2 rushed small budget failures. That studio is a bust Square...

Astral Chain looks nothing like Xenoblade though, I mean I guess the art style of the characters is similar but it looks like a platinum game which is literally nothing like a monolith game gameplay wise.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2019-02-13 at 11:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fire emblem looks amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Fire emblem looks amazing
    I agree but then again I was already sold when I realized they weren't pulling some fates bs again.

People seem to be criticizing the trailer's emphasis on the social aspects of the game, but that shit literally saved the series in Awakening. Of course they will use it to market the game, and I definitely don't mind it and enjoy most of it.