Poll: What’s your favorite scent?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The various lovely smells of cinnamon/nutmeg/spices, chocolate, peanut butter, cookies, breads, cakes, etc during Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Also the crisp and cool nights during a fresh snow fall or late fall rain.

It reminds me of pleasant times in the past as a kid/teen when the family wasn't splintered and more people I loved were still alive and we got together a lot during the holidays.

1984, 1986, 1987, 1989, 1991, 1992, 1996, 1998, 1999, and 2001 were the best times I remember for Xmas/Halloween

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Blueberry muffins and Orange ‘n Cream
    Man, fresh blueberry muffins, both cheap and good ones are great to smell!
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2019-02-16 at 10:01 AM.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Mandarines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Freshly cut grass on a summers eve or the smell of night air in autumn a mix of leaf decay and wood smoke.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not much of one for "favorites" but I tend towards a blend of bay, rosemary, and wormwood when I'm using essential oils. Yes, I am elderly and still prefer bay rum aftershave, sometimes switching up with lime.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    I generally dislike scents, esp scents related to other humans. They either smell bad or they put on so much perfume that you can't stand to inhale next to them. >.<

What I do like is the smell of a coniferous forest right after it rained.

Smell of the first rain of the year here in africa.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    I love the smell of salt water, or the sea in general. I tend to buy perfume that's supposed to smell like "sea breezes" and such aswell. It doesn't smell the same of course, but I still like them.

From the list, Apple and then chocolate. I can't stand vanilla scent.
    I also love the smell of sea. Being on the deck of a ship in the middle of an ocean...love that scent!

When on land, my favourite scents are all kinds of different natural scents, dirt, different trees and plants, rain, flowers.... I'm not too fond on edibles like many people are.

About perfumes; men's perfumes are far better smelling than women's. No homo.
    Last edited by Puupi; 2019-02-16 at 11:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I despise vanilla scent.. it's one of the most annoying and overburdned smells if you mess up the dosage, which people do alot. Especially girls tend to smell like a whole plantation on public transport. Almost makes me vomit everytime, even if I try to take as much distance as possible.

If I had to chose one of the above I guess flower.. if that means just natural outdoor flower smell.

Diethyl Ether.

Fresh paint, gasoline and coconut

Freshly cut wood and (fruit)wood smoke is also very nice.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite smell is not listed. Pawpaws. Fresh hay in a barn is another one.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    My favorite smell is not listed. Pawpaws. Fresh hay in a barn is another one.
    Never heard of pawpaws before and googled it. What do those things taste like?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Gasoline, freshy ground coffee, freshly cut wood (mainly birch) and smoke from burning said wood once it has dried up.

If I had to pick one of the listed ones, I'd say apple or chocolate, I guess.

Who here likes the smell of chlorophorm?

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Wood smoke if the right kind of wood is burning. I actually roll down my car windows if I'm driving through an area where someone has a brush fire going.

Coffee
    Rosemary
    Patchouli
    Saffron

Nerd tears.

tuberosa

/10char
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.