Page 33 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Let's hope this doesn't turn into 2+ years of investigating to turn up jack shit....kind of like the Trump/Russia investigation eh?
    I hope it does. That means the guy will sit in jail for two years and lose all his money meanwhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    blacks use it constantly. did you hear about that time it backfired at a chipotle? the woman still got fired before the idiot's tweets surface.

that kind of shit happens all the time here in my state though. someone does the smallest shit you don't like, cry racism and reap the rewards.

the democrat party are using it a lot in recent years, too.
    Where's the power that we gained?
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    anytime people on the right "Say anything wrong" they get fired and crap like that, yet somehow a democratic virginia governor still has a job...
    Get back to us when you figure out how to fire a governor, eh? And considering it seems like pretty much every Democratic official in the state has asked for him to step down, good luck convincing anyone that people still want him in office.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2019-02-17 at 01:05 PM.

this story is like a roller coaster lmao

the hoax of the hoax was possibly a hoax!
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBoss View Post
    Where's the power that we gained?
    you can accuse someone of racism and they're instantly fired and blacklisted for it.

that guy that lost the governor's race in florida, what he do his whole campaign? cry racism at anything his opponent said against him.

it's rife in the south.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Get back to us when you figure out how to fire a governor, eh? And considering it seems like pretty much every Democratic official in the state has asked for him to step down, good luck convincing anyone that people still want him in office.
    and yet that is just one example of stuff like that happening. and despite everything he isn't stepping down.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    everyone wants to see others fail for the retractions that need to be issued if this is true. But really is that so bad to take someone at face value until proven otherwise? isn't that the whole basis for this system ?

Not the least of which maga kids should be the last ones to jump on this train as the old commander in chief is guilty of the same exact thing. Central park 5 anyone? If it wasn't a problem then, it's not a problem now >.<
    Um, no. People are not to be believed at face value. People are to be taken seriously at face value. This of course means that a claim is taken seriously and gets unbiased investigation, which it seems investigators did in this case against what the slimeball was hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathoren View Post
    Yes, and you're purposefully ignoring the context and use of the phrases used at those times, as I described above.

That's Tim Pool's source, as stated at the very start of the video. You've been told this over and over and I'm not sure how I can make this any simpler for you.

You're continuing to prove what I said bud: any source you disagree with, you ignore and dismiss and come up with some half-baked drivel entirely at odds with the real world. I'm going to take my own advice and not bother anymore, although the next time you start pretending someone's source isn't any good we can refer back to this, and other threads, and save everyone a lot of time.
    Holy hell...now you are accusing me of things I said I did. Yeah I ignored the video after a min and a half and payed no attention to it after the presenter told us to take it with a grain of salt and mention gossip blogs and rumor mills. What will you accuse me of next, improper use of grammar?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    this story is like a roller coaster lmao

the hoax of the hoax was possibly a hoax!
    ..and still not over. What we actually seem to be pretty certain off is that the 2 Nigerians seems to have had something to do with it and that they have implicated Smollett. We do not know if they are telling the truth or not.

The one thing that bothers me if it is Smollet is how incredibly stupid it is. The motive is so minor and the risks so huge.

and yet that is just one example of stuff like that happening. and despite everything he isn't stepping down.
    Yes, a pathetic example. Even Pelosi denounced him. Had he been a Republican, chances are Trump would be tweeting out his support (as the orange dipshit has done for pretty much every Republican piece of garbage who finds himself in similar hot water). His refusal to step down is on him. No one can force him to do it, and they don't even have a recall election procedure in Virginia...there would have to be some sort of trial to demonstrate that he hasn't been properly carrying out the office.

Yes, a pathetic example. Even Pelosi denounced him. Had he been a Republican, chances are Trump would be tweeting out his support (as the orange dipshit has done for pretty much every Republican piece of garbage who finds himself in similar hot water). His refusal to step down is on him. No one can force him to do it, and they don't even have a recall election procedure in Virginia...there would have to be some sort of trial to demonstrate that he hasn't been properly carrying out the office.
    considering trump spoke out in SUPPORT of smollett after he was attacked, despite smollett constantly slamming him on twitter, maybe you should check your thoughts again.

considering trump spoke out in SUPPORT of smollett after he was attacked, despite smollett constantly slamming him on twitter, maybe you should check your thoughts again.
    lol

And yet in this very thread we have people acting like those initially (or still) willing to give Smollett the benefit of the doubt just hate white people, conservatives, and/or Trump. So...does Trump hate white people and conservatives (because we all know he doesn't hate himself)?

lol

And yet in this very thread we have people acting like those initially (or still) willing to give Smollett the benefit of the doubt just hate white people, conservatives, and/or Trump. So...does Trump hate white people and conservatives (because we all know he doesn't hate himself)?
    or maybe trump isn't the racist bigot everyone has said he is?

lol

Not everyone. Some people think it's hilarious to take a wait and see attitude after crying about how Trump and his white army are after poor Jussie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Not everyone. Some people think it's hilarious to take a wait and see attitude after crying about how Trump and his white army are after poor Jussie.
    especially when the first thing trump said about it was that it was horrible and doesn't get any worse then that.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My theory.

He did this for publicity, but his manager fucked it up when he notified the police. He never intended for things to go this far.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Weren't these two nigerians let go because the whole story of it being an intentional setup didn't match up according to police investigators?
    Or because they cut a deal to avoid jail

- - - Updated - - -

lol

I don't think that I just think they are likely either brain damaged so far politicized they might as well be brain damaged or had no idea what the weather was and think this happened in LA not during the dead of winter in Chicago at a time when you could literally start getting frostbite on exposed uncovered skin within 8 minutes. See I'm quit willing to be charitable. His story never added up and this is as someone who hates the orange idiot. There are too many things that just didn't make sense. Maga boys recognizing him on sight him not dropping his phone while on it with his agent/manager or dropping his sandwich nobody being caught fleeing on cctv. The only image was two people calmly walking extremely bundled up just like I would expect anyone to be on that day. Them waiting out there in that weather for him to get hungry in the dead of night as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    If true, this dude has a lower IQ than trump, which is quite the achievement. Great job at catalyzing that race war you were hoping for, Jules.
    If he is convicted of making this up- I think he should face hate crime charges as well. He made sure to include a noose and said that the attackers were white and wearing MAGA hats in a clear attempt to spark a racial incident.

This goes beyond just making up a false police report, he was trying to spark a race riot or something and should face charges for it.

The liberal media will desperately defend him to the end though and claim you are actually the racist because you didn't believe his very obviously fake story.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Sorry, sorry, "really high levels of intelligence, stable genius".
    Believe it!!

BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Well, i can see folks on the left are upset...
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Well, i can see folks on the left are upset...
    What are they upset about more? That they're gullible, they can't use this as racist propaganda, or that their opponents can now shove this back in their face at a later time?