Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had a friend that got so wasted he threw up on my bedroom floor and used my dirty clothes to cover it up. Then, woke up 20 minutes later and puked on the dirty clothes then went into my dresser and covered that up with my clean clothes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimjinx View Post
    Some people have had guests come in to their home and come in to their wive.

Anyways, back in the days when I was a teenager a friend of mine made fried chicken in my parent's kitchen because he had "mad skills", in the end the only thing he had mad skills at was fouling up the kitchen, there was grease everywhere.
    WHAT!?

Not sure I understand this, but those don't sound like guest, and if they are, I am not sure how the latter happens simply because of guest, that sounds like that requires more than 1 to accomplish.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

'a guest' and 'your home' - I have neither of those things to concern myself with

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clogged the toilet without pumping it and broke the toilet seat...

Dirty dishes. I don't have a dishwasher like everyone else, hate washing dishes from the bottom of my heart and try to minimize it myself, I certainly don't want to do it for someone else.

Stole my most prized Pokemon card. Thieving little shit. Childhood memories are the best...

I let a couple stay with me rent free for 3 months, shared my booze/food and gave them gas money when they decided to go back to their hometown. A few months later they egged my house ( a friend told me it was them) my GF and I still have no clue why, we were nothing but nice to them

Oh I'll 1 up this thread too

When I was 16 I was super drunk and stayed at a friends house overnight , I puked in a garbage can and slid it under the bed , his mom did not find it for a week. I still can't look her in the eye 20 years later.

Thats easily the worst thing ive ever done as a guest
    Last edited by nymphetsss; 2019-02-18 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Right after I moved into my new house my family decided to throw me a house warming party. Didn't ask me, they just did it.

While they were here my grandmother tells me I need to have ice in my freezer just in case my guest want some. I tell her I didn't know if the ice maker in the frig worked or not and if it did I really don't want it on since I've heard nothing good about them. She then tells me that I really need to have it on.

Nothing like your guests telling you how to run your house.
    In no way trying to play drama queen but if that was genuinely the worst any guest has treated you, I think overall you're gonna come off lightly I agree it's pretty vulgar to tell someone how to run their house; of course

OT: I'll join the "Stealing" crowd; although it wasn't a guest of mine it was a guest of a housemate at that time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nymphetsss View Post
    When I was 16 I was super drunk and stayed at a friends house overnight , I puked in a garbage can and slid it under the bed , his mom did not find it for a week. I still can't look her in the eye 20 years later.

Thats easily the worst thing ive ever done as a guest
    I'm sure there are plenty more stories like this; but as a guest at a house party as a teenager I drank a half bottle of something called "Blavod" - black vodka, then when realising I was going to be sick, stuffed my face down the side of the bed in that room as it was up against the wall. Afterwards, I was so impressed at the lack of visible evidence (and off my head), I promptly went to other friends at the party to "show" them how little mess I'd made. Some while later I remember going back into the room and someone had pulled the bed right back from the wall and it was being cleaned up... Ahem, yeah. I never got invited back to that house after that. Understandably.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Slept with my fiancee.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    It annoyed her enough that one day she angrily grabbed the cleaning supplies and finally cleaned it. It was so nasty.
    ...So this shit was just left smeared all over the place so long that you both left it there for MULTIPLE FUCKING DAYS before your mother only got annoyed enough with you using her bathroom that she cleaned it up?

I don't think you guys are the victims, here.

Stepped on my dog's paw.

My friend came to my house in the middle of the night once. He was drunk AF and didn't even realise that he wasn't at his own house till he got here. Anywho I finally got him to realise where he was and while we were chatting he accidently shat on my bed.

Weirdly he hasn't come around after that.

When I was a kid, one of my best friends was stealing from my savings when he came over. My mother found out, and confronted him. He admitted it, and they made a deal that she would not tell his parents if he gave back all the money. He did, and he hadn't used any of it. I couldn't believe it, and that's basically where our friendship ended. He's a good guy, but this was around the time his parents divorced (bad break), and that just fucked him up, and he started doing stupid stuff for a while, like stealing my money and giving up on his education.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Drunk friends destroyed my couch and chair and said nothing, another friend throwed a half full can of Sprite against my PC that was standing on the floor because i changed the music. Oh and someone stole a expensive gold chain from my mother.
    Damn, this is why you don't invite people for heavy drinking at your house until you know how they behave while wasted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    He ringed the doorbell, got inside while talking on the phone, and proceeded to keep talking on the phone for 15 minutes while walking around the table without acknowledging us.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Right after I moved into my new house my family decided to throw me a house warming party. Didn't ask me, they just did it.

While they were here my grandmother tells me I need to have ice in my freezer just in case my guest want some. I tell her I didn't know if the ice maker in the frig worked or not and if it did I really don't want it on since I've heard nothing good about them. She then tells me that I really need to have it on.

Nothing like your guests telling you how to run your house.
    That's just parents / grand parents.

I've Litteraly sat there listening to my mum complain how my grandma keeps telling her how to run her house and life, when 20 mins befor she was telling me exactly how my house needs laying out........

I think she kinda got it after I spent a solid 10 mins looking at her with one eyebrow raised.

Went out with friends, we all got absolutely shitfaced. Since i lived downtown, and dont condone drunk driving, we used my flat as a crashpad.
    Halfway the night i wake up coughing, smoke all over the house..

Run into the kitchen oven is on full blast, inside there is what can only be described as a piece of charcoal that dropped out of the devils arse.
    Turns out one a the lads decided he wanted a toast with molten choclate. Only he passed out. and thermodynamics did it's thing.
    I was a bit miffed so walk into the living room, and shake him, tell him he's a right idiot.
    Drunken fella stands up, drawls some slurred words with 0 cohesion, walks into the hallway, opens up the build in closet and takes a piss.

... yup he though it was the loo.
    It's something we gladly bring up every blue moon.
    Last edited by Reinaerd; 2019-02-18 at 10:38 AM.

Asked for something called a "salad"( yeh i dont know ether) at a BBQ.

They where not asked to return.
    Power corrupts, unlimited power... is even more fun!

A friends younger brother shit in the bidet thinking it was a kids toilet.

My worst thing was getting drunk at a friends house and i need a shit, so i go to use the toilet but its backed up and water almost spilling out. Faced with that problem i went into his back yard and shit behind his shed, wiped my ass with toilet paper and leave it next to the shit. I decided to bail after that and went home, next day i got a call from him complaining that his mother made him clean it up and that it looked like a burger.

We still laugh about it now 20 years later.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Not bad but more rude than anything. A friend of my wife came and visited a few years back, she had a crappy looking car. She asked if she could use our car to run some errands, we told her no because we were under the impression her car wasn't running and we also had things to do. She responded with "no there's nothing wrong with my car its jut ugly but it will be fine for what you need." So she wanted us to drive around in her shitbox while she took our good car because she didn't want to be seen in hers. I said no, and she got angry and left, I never did like her.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"