Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    You know that there is a reason why people with only one leg missing are still wheelchair bound, right?
    And you know a bipedal being can still walk with one leg for a short period of time, right?

And not everyone with one leg use wheelchair

And the arrow will not tear off his leg

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    As I said, we had Ogres and Humans participating in Mak'gora. No reason why other races shouldn't do it. Because it's orcish tradition - doesn't excluding them.
    I am not talking about participation, I am talking about being non-binding.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I am not talking about participation, I am talking about being non-binding.
    when you join the horde you are bind to the horde laws, if not, she would not even be warchief at all, and no one should obey her

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    when you join the horde you are bind to the horde laws, if not, she would not even be warchief at all, and no one should obey her
    Considering neither Blood Oath nor Mak'gora is respected, I just don't know where do you get that idea. It has been demonstrated in game that the Blood Oat means little when you turn against your own. Furthermore, Thrall cheated in Mak'gora.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Considering neither Blood Oath nor Mak'gora is respected, I just don't know where do you get that idea. It has been demonstrated in game that the Blood Oat means little when you turn against your own. Furthermore, Thrall cheated in Mak'gora.
    just because people commit crimes don't mean you are not bound by the law

you have to be bind to the horde customs to betray then

its like saying "why people keep killing others if murder is prohibit"
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2019-02-16 at 08:57 PM.

i don't think the ingame fight is canon though

they were using npc skills, at least i only remember the lighting in the HQ
    There's no reason to believe the fight wasn't "canon." Thrall used the elements in both fights, and there's at least one other case of a Mak'gora fought with magic (though not for the title of Warchief). It's also worth noting that at no point is it said that Thrall felt weakened, and subsequently handed over Doomhammer, because he cheated.

Ultimately, the rules come down to Blizzard's whim at the moment.
    Last edited by StationaryHawk; 2019-02-16 at 09:28 PM.

You aren't "bound" to accept the challenge of Mak'gora, warchief or not. You constantly repeating that won't magically make it true.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    You aren't "bound" to accept the challenge of Mak'gora, warchief or not. You constantly repeating that won't magically make it true.
    That's even better?

If you're accusing the Warchief of straying the Horde away from its path and the Warchief denies you the only lawful way of deposing them, you have a legit reason to revolt because it shows that either the Warchief doesn't respect the traditions of the Horde and plans to lead forever without being challenged or doesn't trust themselves enough to win against the challenger which would deem them unfit to lead.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    There's no reason to believe the fight wasn't "canon."
    There is, cause ingame things are most of times innacurate

in the hq they fight with weapons and only use the lighting to stop the fight

Thrall used the elements in both fights, and there's at least one other case of a Mak'gora fought with magic (though not for the title of Warchief).
    becuse both of then used magic

It's also worth noting that at no point is it said that Thrall felt weakened, and subsequently handed over Doomhammer, because he cheated.

Ultimately, the rules come down to Blizzard's whim at the moment.
    the doomhammer stop working in the moment he kills him

the elements didn't abandon him because he cheated, they abandon because of his crippling depression he archive after realizing he is a cheater

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    If you are warchief you are, cause its a dispute for the leadership, if not you will just be tagged as a coward

i don't need "magically" make it true, tis already "canonically" true

becuse both of then used magic
    Which is a new rule you've created on the spot.

the doomhammer stop working in the moment he kills him

the elements didn't abandon him because he cheated, they abandon because of his crippling depression he archive after realizing he is a cheater
    It's guilt over Garrosh's fate, and his belief that he wielded Doomhammer out of vengeance. This is explained in Legion. Again, there's no mention of cheating.

If you are warchief you are, cause its a dispute for the leadership, if not you will just be tagged as a coward

i don't need "magically" make it true, tis already "canonically" true
    You said it yourself. It's dishonorable to refuse, but it's not mandatory to accept.
    Last edited by StationaryHawk; 2019-02-17 at 01:01 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Which is a new rule you've created on the spot.
    not rly, duel of equal is just like that, no one was in disadvantage, both chose their weapons.

It's guilt over Garrosh's fate, and his belief that he wielded Doomhammer out of vengeance. This is explained in Legion. Again, there's no mention of cheating.
    Of course he will not say he cheated, he is not that dumb

You said it yourself. It's dishonorable to refuse, but it's not mandatory to accept.
    When you are warchief it is, or you loose your power and support, by random plebs or to irrelevant matters there is not much to worry about.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2019-02-17 at 01:11 AM.

Given how she apparently kept up with Malfurion Stormrage, what chance would Baine stand?

I have to say that it is comical how much the bar for Sylvanas' powers was raised lately, but then again, it is also - albeit partially - a byproduct of a high-set powerbar for characters like Malfurion. How do you make Malfurion lose and how do you make the one who "won" against him lose from a character like Baine?

I'd wager Baine would have a decent chance in the throneroom and in smaller interiors in general, with Sylvanas being unable to use her agility to her advantage.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2019-02-17 at 09:44 PM.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because Baine is a beta cuck.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    Because nobody is that stupid
    Everyone knows the banshee will cheat in Mak'gora
    It's all about honor and she has none

And she knows, if she cheats she'll loose the support of the Horde
    Please, the way the story has been written she could skin the hordes children alive and they wouldn't do shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    That makes for one hell of a war cry.

"LOK'TAR O'GAR, MAYBE SOMEDAY, FOR THE HORDE!"
    The worse thing that pharse actually fits to Baine, most of the forsakens, belves and goblins
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Thrall won’t say he cheated (he did cheat) because to this day he won’t take ANY responsibility for the way the Horde turned out. Thrall is your classic revolutionary leader. Usually a brilliant and inspiring leader during the struggle, but more often then not a incompetent and ineffective leader when it comes to governing.

Personally, I think it makes him a better and more compelling character, like a bad leader, he has chosen to blame EVERYONE but himself for what has gone wrong with the Horde.

not rly, duel of equal is just like that, no one was in disadvantage, both chose their weapons.

When you are warchief it is, or you loose your power and support, by random plebs or to irrelevant matters there is not much to worry about.
    You keep saying it, but there are a few established rules for Mak'gora. Zero of those rules dictate that you must accept the challenge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    That's even better?

If you're accusing the Warchief of straying the Horde away from its path and the Warchief denies you the only lawful way of deposing them, you have a legit reason to revolt because it shows that either the Warchief doesn't respect the traditions of the Horde and plans to lead forever without being challenged or doesn't trust themselves enough to win against the challenger which would deem them unfit to lead.
    Its not a horde tradition. Its a orcish one.

I agree with people who say that Sylvanas lacks honor and would cheat.

She runs entirely off of Machiavellian principles. Retain power by any means necessary.

Thrall didn't cheat during either of his Mak'goras. Its as simple as that. There is no rule stating that one cannot use magic.

Please stop making things up and actually go learn about the *orcish* custom.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont want any more dead tauren leaders
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla