Poll: What class Zandalari are you making first?

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Zandalari - What class are you making first?

WoW is basically the Zandalari waiting room right now, but in the meantime, let's discuss what class you're picking and why.

I think I might hard level for heritage a Druid first, and race change a Paladin later.

Druid, dinosaur forms ftw.

Not really interested in any other classes through. Zandalar model isn't that unique and is pretty "Generic", so I am not going to race change any of my other classes.

Still undecided between Druid and Priest ....
    Want to change one of my existing twinks to one, it will probably be a spontaneous decision when racechange is reduced in price the next time.
    But I will definitely roll a Paladin from the start to unlock the heritage armor.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman, will race change immediately, no way in hell i will ever level 1-120 again

15+ Year Old Account
    Hunter for sure. I was a troll hunter and then switched to goblin in Cata. It's great being a goblin, but the chance to try out the Zandalar and be a troll again is pulling me in.
    It's a trap!

Definitely a Druid. I even have a good named picked out!

Check my avatar ;D

I was waiting so long for Zandaladin, I will finally get one.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    WoW is basically the Zandalari waiting room right now
    I disagree. Having the Zandalari as a playable race isn't gonna change the fact that the game sucks right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably [slowly, eventually] level a priest for the heritage armor since that's the one class I don't have Hordeside, but I am also very very tempted to race change my 120 druid and shaman (both are currently regular trolls). Real person dollars, though, so I probably won't do it (definitely not both of them) but it's very appealing since I think the race is so cool.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    Shaman, will race change immediately, no way in hell i will ever level 1-120 again
    This. I might race change my Darkspear Troll and RP as a Darkspear because honestly the Zandalari look 100* better. Sick of hunched Horde
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure. I was interested in druid but those feral forms im not sure about them. Maybe warrior or hunter or maybe rogue. I played since vanilla and never played as rogue.

It'll probably be a coin flip between Druid and Paladin for me. Got names for both reserved already.

Warlock
    /10chars
    Edit Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If I level a Zandalari it will be a Zandaladin. Easy class to level. I don't like the dinodruid forms; I would have prefered if they had used established WoW dinosaurs instead of creating cat and bear model reskins that look derpy.
    THANK YOU! I thought I am the only one who thinks the druid forms look extra derpy, especially the "cat", seeing how hyped most people are about Zandalari druids ... I can live with the "bear" form, but why not just give a regular raptor to them instead of the that cat abomination?
    Luckily I have both Mage Tower skins that will hide them just fine if I racechange my druid.

Where is my paladin army! UNITE!

Warlo-

Oh wait no, we got asspull paladins and monks instead.

Oh well, going to wait for the next Allied Races.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    I disagree. Having the Zandalari as a playable race isn't gonna change the fact that the game sucks right now.
    True.They can even add ogres as a playable for Horde - that won't change,that the game is total garbage right now, not worth a eurocent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Another Monk (My 7th/8th one with Kul Tirans) for the heritage armor. Not sure I'll have any as one of my main 12 though, they're bloody ugly.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2019-02-19 at 11:39 AM.

Warlock, but they have scrapped it for some bullshit reason sadly

If you're thinking about heritage armour, levelling 80-110 is absurdly quick now. On a LF Draenei alt with looms, Vash'jir covered 80-90, with Shadowmoon and a bit of Talador sufficient for 90-100. A Legion invasion will grant you a level. 20-60 is also rapid. 60-80 drags, but probably because the quest design sucks.