Rashford is an excellent player though. Would give my left nut for us to bringing a player like him through the academy.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has been brilliant from United, just give Solskjaer the job right now.

Great performance.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    You do you just sell them and never give them a go in the first team.

also

HAZARD FRAUD
    Well, yeah, that's what I meant.

speaking of rashford his pace and counter attacking is a great tactical threat.

Got yellow cards out of rudiger and kante just from chelsea corners and breaking on the counter

great away match by Manchester United.

Hazard once again begs the question why any top, top team wants him. Dont get me wrong, he is a great footballer. But he dont bring his Agame in enough matches.

Chelsea should just sell, while they for some insane reason can get lots of money for him.

Hope united dont draw city. I want them to meet in the final.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    speaking of rashford his pace and counter attacking is a great tactical threat.

Got yellow cards out of rudiger and kante just from chelsea corners and breaking on the counter
    Yup it just created the easy out ball every time, that meant the pressure never really built up too much.

wolves away. Utd cant seem to get a home game for the life of em

10+ Year Old Account
    Some Yank has just bought Yeovil Town, a Yank who managed to collapse the New Orlean football club he bought and also sell his baseball team after losing $1million.

I thought our club might end the circus but its only getting worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Can any of these fucking teams score already?

Barca, 20 shots but can't score a goal. I hesitate to say Suarez is done but he has sure looked like it this past month.

- - - Updated - - -

0-0 result in both games...ugh

Bayern just needed the one goal and it would be a perfect match for them. Now its all open. If LFC scores 1 in germany, Bayern will need 2.

Bayern never really went for it tonight and LFC bottled it at the last passes/shots. No match to remember.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Barca, 20 shots but can't score a goal. I hesitate to say Suarez is done but he has sure looked like it this past month.
    Tbh Suarez shouldn't be starting at this point. He's freakin' abysmal.

No idea why German media says 0-0 is a good result

Now you can't draw in Germany to take it to extra time unless they again play 0-0. If LVP scores it's game over.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    well that was garbage, if pool or lyon nick a goal quickly in the returns it could be interesting.
    I think Liverpool could. I don't see Lyon doing that though, they posed almost no threat in todays game (other than an early great shot off the crossbar)

10+ Year Old Account

Solid away performance from Bayern. Obviously a goal would have been better for them but Liverpool are really dangerous at Anfield. Contained us well. No point going all out for the away goal and losing it 3-0.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    No idea why German media says 0-0 is a good result

Now you can't draw in Germany to take it to extra time unless they again play 0-0. If LVP scores it's game over.
    German teams dont performe so well in england, that is nothing new.
    Many people thought Bayern would lose and in the Allianz Arena Bayern performe most time better.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Solid away performance from Bayern. Obviously a goal would have been better for them but Liverpool are really dangerous at Anfield. Contained us well. No point going all out for the away goal and losing it 3-0.
    Exactly. The important thing was to not let Liverpool destroy us. Would have been nice to exploit the make shift back 4 but at Allianz Bayern is a different beast most of the times.

Good to see a referee giving a penalty for Schalke’s second goal... holding players back in the box is tolerated way too much when it’s definitely a foul. Good decision.

Quote Originally Posted by JacobMarley View Post
    Good to see a referee giving a penalty for Schalke’s second goal... holding players back in the box is tolerated way too much when it’s definitely a foul. Good decision.
    I agree, wish it was called more often. The first pk call though...that is a tough call, but also no way is that a yellow card as well.