Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    You know that a simply being vaccinated doesn't make you immune to all diseases, right? And that there are still a plethora of diseases that you cannot be vaccinated against? Including leprosy.

To clarify on this: There is, currently, no vaccine for the bacteria that cause leprosy. It has, so far, proven impossible to cultivate the bacteria in vitro, which makes developing a vaccine difficult. The one vaccine that Orbitus mentions here is for a strain of tuberculosis. Both diseases stem from related bacteria.
    Leporasy also isn't that contagious to warent being that scared of it, or putting them in leper colony's like we used to.

Also 95% of the human population is naturally immune to Leporasy.

Leporasy can be cured in 99% of cases.

The world heath organisation provides free treatment and care for all cases of Leporasy in any nation.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-02-20 at 01:19 PM.

Russian Scare all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Except for Andrew Wakefield, but he is a doctor that lost his license to practice medicine because he did a fraudulent study that tried to link autism to vaccines. But they still use him, because they are gullible.
    Well shit, if people are that dumb there is no convincing them.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I has a shit today and the toilet roll was gone. Must have been Russian trolls
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Quote Originally Posted by NoGodPleaseNo View Post
    I've come to mentally replace the word Russian bot, with 4chan troll, Because that's more accurate as some one who was involved in that scene.

I know the US likely prefer saying Russian bot as it has more gravitas and will likely change people's minds easier to dismiss the false information, but it's giving Russia way to much credit for 4chans work.
    These fucking people tracked down Shiah La Boof’s art projects using star charts and triangulation...

Who would have thought that if we leave youths to prowl the internet, they would become smarter than adults, especially in the ways of social manipulation.

I mean all it fucking takes is a white piece of paper with the words “It’s okay to be white” to throw people into chaos. They understand this. Hell they had thousands of people trying to decode a secret message and all it said was “Trump will win”.

Everyone is blaming Russia... holy fuck. Stop looking across seas and check your basement.

Russia and 4chan do have one thing in common though. Both of them understand how to use the internet as a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGodPleaseNo View Post
    Leporasy also isn't that contagious to warent being that scared of it, or putting them in leper colony's like we used to.
    True, but it remains infectiours, and you shouldn't 'fuck around' with it either. It remains a very dangerous disease.

True, but it remains infectiours, and you shouldn't 'fuck around' with it either. It remains a very dangerous disease.
    Its curable in 99% of cases, with multidrug therapy.

The world health organisation provides treatment and care for free to every one in the world.

95% of the human race has become naturally immune.

There are only 173,000 current cases of Leporasy in the entire world, most in nations where the WHO can't get access due to local political issues and war.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You fail to realize that 4chan is full of Russian bots who harness the energy of edgy teenagers to spread their bullshit.
    Maybe. It's 100% anon so there's no way for any one to know. But if Russia had invented a bot to make memes as zesty as what comes out of 4chan I tip my helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Well shit, if people are that dumb there is no convincing them.
    Literally had some moron a couple days ago link me supposedly 24 "studies" that tie autism to vaccines. His first link was from Andrew Wakefield. The other 23 links, were links saying that thiemerisol and mercury cause increased rates of autism. Even though they haven't used thiemerisol in vaccines for almost 20 years.

And Russia uses 4chan as a weapon.
    But hey, let’s throw up our arms and rage about “freedom of speech” whenever someone dares to mention the idea of regulation, age limits, etc.

No we’ll just let the brainwshing memes become more and more influencial. Now with deep fakes coming into the mix, they should become quite effective.

Fuck the internet. Burn it down. I hope Article 13 pisses all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Literally had some moron a couple days ago link me supposedly 24 "studies" that tie autism to vaccines. His first link was from Andrew Wakefield. The other 23 links, were links saying that thiemerisol and mercury cause increased rates of autism. Even though they haven't used thiemerisol in vaccines for almost 20 years.
    Yep, it is almost like medicine advances as well as techniques to preserve said medicine lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Yep, it is almost like medicine advances as well as techniques to preserve said medicine lol.
    They took it out for fears of autism being caused by it, and the rates still continued. But they still think it is in vaccines.

Or we could block Russia out of the internet.
    That would be fine.

Stupid people exist regardless of scapegoating... like the flat earth society and such. And social media, overall, is to blame for creating these morons' echo chambers to have themselves all commit to their agreement with each other, further fortifying their beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    Is this the real issue... let's be frank and speak openly here. Before the massive amount of immigration these diseases were essentially wiped out. The fact we are reintroducing them likely isn't the effect of a minority of people choosing not to be vaccinated.
    Did....did you just blame immigrants for diseases coming back? H-h-h.....how?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Or we could block Russia out of the internet.
    Build a wall?!?!

10+ Year Old Account
    We Jews now! Can be blamed for anything!
    The shadowy Daughter of Urthona stood before red Orc,
    When fourteen suns had faintly journey'd o'er his dark abode:
    His food she brought in iron baskets, his drink in cups of iron:
    Crown'd with a helmet and dark hair the nameless female stood;

You know that a simply being vaccinated doesn't make you immune to all diseases, right? And that there are still a plethora of diseases that you cannot be vaccinated against? Including leprosy.

To clarify on this: There is, currently, no vaccine for the bacteria that cause leprosy. It has, so far, proven impossible to cultivate the bacteria in vitro, which makes developing a vaccine difficult. The one vaccine that Orbitus mentions here is for a strain of tuberculosis. Both diseases stem from related bacteria.
    Was speaking more about reinfection rates. Whenever I hear russian troll I just look for the real reason behind why it's being made a issue and 9/10 it relates to a social issue people dont want to address.

*litterally anything happens*

Americans : Fucking russians!

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Did....did you just blame immigrants for diseases coming back? H-h-h.....how?
    It isnt that hard to see how poorer countries would have diseases virtually eradicated by the first world... I'm not saying they are at fault for it. It is just how it works.
    Last edited by Mighty Tim; 2019-02-20 at 03:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    .............Anti Vaxx people are probably not russian trolls...not everything is russians.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi